Thread: Cuba - Latest Transfers and Loans

Tournaments Won: 10

vCash

Cuba - Latest Transfers and Loans

Cuba - Latest Transfers and Loans

Please post any information with regards to the very latest transfers and loans taking place in Cuba here. You may also post any corrections that you have spotted in our updates and other information such as squad numbers, international caps and goals, contract expiry dates or positional changes.

The 0102 Update Team will then endeavour to enter the information into the database ahead of the next scheduled Data Update release.

When your information has been added to the database, the updater will post 'Done' in the thread to inform you.

Cheers
    Mark

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    Jorge Luis Corrales - free > Pinar del Rio

vCash
    DONE

vCash
    Hey,

I don't know if this will be of use to you, but it is the entire listings for each team in Cuba including positions and dates of birth.
    You can replace Industriales with Isla de Juventud in terms of clubs.

I have entered all the players into one of the databases I have, so if you know how I could export it to a file to send to someone who could import it into the next database I would happily do so.

Otherwise, here it is:
    http://www.inder.gob.cu/Futbolm2018/...AtletasxEq.pdf

There are some tremendous names in there. 'Raycharles Herrera' is a good one. Also, quite a spike in players with the first name Ronaldo around 1998.............