Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Let's go for the record (Again, Mikey's Game!)

vCash
    I've got the game firmly back up 4 times, (just in case) and in the event my laptop dies, I have a DockStation as a back up to rescue the game

vCash
    We got a decent session in last night, and dam, Utd look devastating, still brag a 100% winning streak in the League, and gonna be hard to stop on all fronts. Pep's Saints and my Scunny can only watch with envy, as London's boys look to take every trophy on offer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    Pep's Saints and my Scunny can only watch with envy, as London's boys look to take every trophy on offer
    which now means....3 cup final losses....
    (not sure even I could blow the league from where I am!)

vCash

5. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    AND WE ARE BACK!!!!!

After an almost 2 month hiatus from the game we were back into it with a quick session that lasted almost 3 hours!!

After a lengthy refresh, London's Man United FINALLY lost the undefeated league record that they held so highly. A second defeat quickly came along, however that was in the 2nd leg of the league cup against Mikey's Scunthorpe. These 2 defeats did however earn London a cool 1m from the Indian bookmakers he was on the phone too as we began the session!!

All safely through to the Champions League semi finals.

Until next time

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Tbh, the damage is un-repairable, in that Utd just have too much a commanding lead. Pressure is on both Saints and Scunny for a Champs League trophy I feel, more so the former, as it was an FA Cup exit for them, whilst the latter will play Utd in the final

vCash
    Defo the biggest lead ive seen in a long time..RUTA causing all the damage...

prob lose in all the cup finals though!
    LOL

vCash
    Double for UTD...League and League Cup
    Double for Scunny - Champs League and FA Cup

Pep feck all...job centre looms!

Record breaking Utd in the league 111 pts and 139 goals

Onto the next season!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    A couple of recent cracking sessions brings us to the World Cup of 2066

London's England host and are also holders

Pepe's Germany are expected to mount a challenge

My Brazil are expected to at least make the final 4

Onwards

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    You can tell both myself and Pepe are currently on a week off, as we've smashed out some cracking sessions, 4 on the bounce, with last night's, a stagger 3 and a half hours, and hopeful one tonight

World Cup glory went to..... myself and my Brazil, whilst knocking out Pepe's Germany in the Quarters, cost him his job, although he is back on the international scene with Portugal. Meanwhile England fell to defeat against France, which resulted in London leaving, and taking the reigns at Spain, who in fairness, have a much stronger setup

We're well into the new season, with Utd having the upper hand, as they look for a hatrick on the title front. My Scunny aren't far behind, and with games in hand won, could be top. Pepe's Saints have had a horrid time of it, drawing many games, and some points off the pace despite their overhaul of ins & outs during the summer

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Yet another good session last night - in honestly, it's a 2 horse race between myself and London, with me having a 2 point advantage, but it will be the games against 1 another that will decide it. Pepe is having his worse season ever, drawing games left right and center and quite a way off the pace. League Cup final looks like its gonna be Scunny & Saints, after Utd slipped to a surprise defeat. We're all safely through in the Champs League and FA Cup as we approach the business end of the season

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Think we can safely say no hatrick of titles for UTD...as scunny top the tabel with games in hand going into the final 2 months...
    all the cups to play for...

one more session should finish this season...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    We've had quite a run of sessions of late, although Pepe back to work tomorrow, and I'm back on Monday, so updates might slow down, never the less, another session this afternoon saw us conclude season 53 - that's right guys, season 53, and... as I write this, we're currently in session now (as I play game on my lappy) going through the business side of things, where work will need doing at Southampton. A shocking season sees them finish 3rd, and a runners up League Cup medal. Man Utd have already been very active in the market in the last 10 minutes, bringing in some much needed defence reinforcements , as they claim runners up in the Premiership, runners up in the FA Cup, and........ runners up in the Champions League. Which leaves me with my Scunthorpe, who I think.... for the first time, claimed the Quad, of winning all main competitions. So abit of tweaking expected, plenty youth to come through, but the big question is, does Ibra & Drog regens remain another season? the former had an amazing season at the age of 32, (now 33) and Drog (33) stepped in and done a cracking job. A speical mention for Ruta of Man Utd, who in the season scored a whopping 80 goals, in his 50 starts, and I think, that included 4 hatricks in a row, not to mention 21 Mom and another 16 assists

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So season 54 all set and raring to go has we approach the Shield, which will be between myself and London. As for the International scene, my Brazil, won the Copa America and runners up, in the Confederations, that was enough for me to step aside and let a younger, and hungrier man take on their next chapter, also gives me a break, but who knows, I might take up a form of challenge if the right country pops up. London and Pepe both looking good in qualifying for the Euro with their countries. Not much more to say, except for me, must be the least amount of transfer activity ever, 1 player out, and 1 in, and that guy is 33 (Ronaldo regen) having a 2nd spell with me, to replace Drogba regen who decided to retire, (selfish twat) but all in all, some cracking sessions to really crack us on

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    We're off and running into season 54. Theres no 100% starts to any of us, given the fact Utd had to go to Southampton, and and destroyed them, and then had to go to Scunny, and honors were even. Meanwhile my champions have had a shocking started, with another draw and defeat to add to their opening 10 games or so. The Saints have a bit to catch up on, so early indications suggest Utd look good, and with Ruta starting in the form he left last season in, it could well be their season

vCash
    all about the CB's for me....if i get that right then it tends to be success!

nice little 29 yr old mexican i picked up preseason seems to be doing the job!

vCash
    Powered through a couple of hours over the last couple days, although short sessions, its seen us crack on with the season, as we enter December. All gone to plan with all of us advancing in all cups, London's Utd still sit pretty at the top, whilst Pep's Saints dropped points at home. Scunny, (already off the pace) have began their defense of the World Championships, which means only 1 thing: lots of games in hand come the new year

Onwards

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    A mammoth session of almost 4 and a half hours has seen us reach March 2068. A shocking run of form saw my saints drop out of the top 2 for the first time in several months, however a slight tweak in formation and a backroom reshuffle has kept the fans at bay....... FOR NOW!

Mikey's Scunny were busy winning their games in hand but neither of us can seem to catch the runaway leaders of Ian's Red Devils who are all but champions. Main man RUTA was struck down with an injury, but that didnt stop the men from Old Trafford in their tracks.

All 3 of us have eased through to the knockout stages of the Champions League where as i was dispatched from BOTH cups via my nemesis this season.... SCUNTHORPE!

The semi finals of the League Cup saw Scunthorpe convincingly dispatch Man Utd to easily make them favourites to walk away with the trophy they romped home with last season.

Also whilst Mikey is biding his time waiting to dip his toe back into the international scene, he also walked away with the World Club Cup.

ONWARD!
    Last edited by PepeP; 16-02-18 at 09:17 PM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    BIG BREAKING NEWS:-

A huge decision from Mikey. After nabbing the FA Cup from under the noses of Ian's Red Devils, and a heartbreaking exit from the Champions League at my hands, he decided that he should head off to pastures new.

He has vacated the hot seat at Glanford Park and took up the reigns at First division mid tablers LIVERPOOL.

Having had an unlimited supply of funds over the last 54 seasons, he has to build up to the black as they are almost 4m in debt, meaning he'll be scouring for the cheap and cheerful signings. He may even consider the free agents and the loan market.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    And so seasion 54 is over.

Ian's Man Utd took home the premier league trophy and the Champions League
    Mikey took both domestic cups to Scunthorpe
    I was left with nothing yet again.

Mikey's departure will give me a better chance to win something!
    but with the RUTA machine in full effect at Old Trafford, we shall see...

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeP View Post
    And so seasion 54 is over.

Ian's Man Utd took home the premier league trophy and the Champions League
    Mikey took both domestic cups to Scunthorpe
    I was left with nothing yet again.

Mikey's departure will give me a better chance to win something!
    but with the RUTA machine in full effect at Old Trafford, we shall see...
    and Scunthorpe raided to full effect....hoping to "do a celtic" and turn it into a one horse league until Mikey sorts pool out (5 yrs!) or Pep sorts out his saints form!!!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    We are into season 55!

Mikey has been busy in the transfer market. He managed to sell a player who was out long term for a cool 10m. Whereas I let some of my deadwood join the men at Anfield, meaning it freed up a couple of spaces in my team.

An exodus at Glanford Park as 7 players were allowed to leave Scunthorpe in the wake of Mikey's shock departure from the club. 5 joined Ian at Man Utd whilst the other 2 decided i was the next step in their career and joined my Southampton in our challenge for ANY trophy!

In their first game without Mikey in at the helm, Scunthorpe shocked Ian's Man Utd to takeaway the Charity Shield. Ian made up for this shock defeat by dismantling Boca Juniors to take the Intercontinental Cup. Also 2 out of 2 in the premier league.

Mikey began his first division 1 season in over 50 years by leading the men from Anfield to 2 victories from his opening 2 games. Also he took them into the League Cup SECOND round!

I made it safely through to the Champions League after having to go through qualifying AGAIN!.

I predict that the banana skin this season will be..................

SCUNTHORPE!

Onwards!

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Screw Scunthorpe - I build a dynasty there, and the first thing they do after I step aside, sell off roughly 15 players, 7 of which to their biggest rivals - I hope I land them in a cup, I will love it if that happens, love it!

As for me, as I stated in a recent press conference (when I was having a number 2 in the loo) I felt it was time to move on. 54 years, I've seen plenty of new faces, and now it's time to wake up a sleeping giant, and feel the opportunity to manage a great club, I couldn't turn down, even if the last time they won a top flight title, was before Jesus was born - I aim to change that. As for my rivals, Saints (Pep) and Utd (Ian) well.. watch your back fellas, there's a new team in town

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    This game has NOT been forgotten about but we dont seem to all be on hamachi at the same time, which is a pain but:-

THIS GAME LIVES!!!

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post: