Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Let's go for the record (Again, Mikey's Game!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeP View Post
    This game has NOT been forgotten about but we dont seem to all be on hamachi at the same time, which is a pain but:-

THIS GAME LIVES!!!

priorities eh!
    (I guess no action tonight then!)
    Last edited by London35; 06-04-18 at 07:28 PM.

vCash
    Over 2 and a half hours of a session meaning we're back in business on this badboy

Just to recap - I took the Liverpool job where I'll ply my trade in the 2nd tier, current few points behind Derby as we head to Xmas, but quite a few clear or 3rd, I'd like to think I should make promotion, but its really a case of building a squad to sustain a place in the top flight.

As for the big guns, advantage Southampton, who saw Utd slip to a shock defeat, but then slipped up themselves to a draw, so only 1 point in in as the New Year is just around the corner

Onwards"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So... we had a session few days back, having lost the previous session somehow, but... we're legends (as far as I'm concerned anyway) at this game, and powered through the session again. The update this time is slightly different:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6haRR696c4c

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    So we got a 90 minute session in on this last night, and what a horrible session for Pepe - he drew, he then lost, and then lost to London, so over 7 points off the pace now. Looks good in the League Cup semi though, with AI opponent, as will be in the final, assuming he gets past 2nd leg which he should. London's very own gem, Ruta, smashing goals in for fun, yet again, and he'll be the difference which IMO, will win Utd the league. As for me, My Liverpool starting to command the 2nd tier division, with players coming in and out (to balance the books) forgot what its like to be on a budget. We're all still in FA Cup as it reaches the 5th Round, whilst CL is in full flow, even though the famous glitch appeared this season where Man Utd and Southampton both ended up in the same phase 2 group despite winning their phase 1 group, but no biggy, both will make quarters.

Onwards

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Pepe having a horrible session seems to be the trend nowadays
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hahah, yeah just a tad, at the start of yesterdays session, think he was a point ahead on equal games, now he's a shed loads of work to do to catch up. After a poor run in the last few seasons, things need sorting. I think Utd will take the EPl, easily, maybe the FA Cup too, Pep's real hope is the CL to keep the fans at bay, as League Cup, not enough, then next season - step aside boys, Liverpool return

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    then next season - step aside boys, Liverpool return
    hahahahaha!

vCash
    Another 2 and a half hour session last night saw us really power towards the end of season 55. The Premiership remains the same with Utd still having a 7 point commanding lead over their rivals, Southampton as both on equal games. The Champs League - well, the glitch of the 2 rivals being in the same group nearly proved costly, at least for Pep - who was 4 minutes away from elimination before beating Barca ro finish 2nd and join Utd in the Quarters. Saints do have a League Cup final to look forward to, as the F A Reaches the Semi final stage, Saints are there, whilst Utd will take on... Liverpool, after it took a replay and pens to dispatch the famous Scunthorpe in the quarters. As for 2nd tier, Liverpool on the brink of confirming their return to the top flight, but questions still remain - is their squad strong enough to retain their place, or challenge for a top 6 finish - only time will tell

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I totally forgot to write a summary of our last session, which saw conclude Season 55. Man Utd took the EPL with a dominating season, also taking the FA Cup to complete the double after beating arch rivals in a thrilling final. Southampton took the League Cup, demolishing 3rd tier opponents Newcastle in the final, but surrendered the Champs League to an AI Team, (PSG) who ran out 4-1 winners. The first time an AI team have won it in 46 years, that's right, 46 years. As for me and my newly formed Liverpool - Its EPL for me next season, as I begin shuffling some more dead wood out, having taken the 1st Division Championship
    Last edited by Offside Trap; 15-06-18 at 08:59 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So we had couple hours Friday, an hour yesterday, - it all helps - as we start season 56. Utd and Saints started well with the first few games gone as expected. The return of myself and Liverpool, dropped 2 points (at the end of last nights session) but I expect it here and there.

On the International scene

We were all involved in the recent Confederations Cup - which London's Spain won, eliminating Pepe's Brazil in the Semi, and as for me, well.. my USA failed at the first hurdle (I quickly resigned shortly after before they threw me out)

The World Cup is at the end of this current campaign, where Spain and Brazil will be amongst favorites, where as I will either hope to pick up a nation with no chance, or spend the summer continuing to focus on my rebuild at Anfield

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    A good couple hours last night sees us race through the season. Advantage Pepe and his Southampton, after London's Man Utd slipped to a couple shock defeats. The 2 giants met and it finished 0-0 after Utd were reduced to 9 men, so am sure he'll be happy to have taken a point. As for me, an early exit in the league cup against non-top flight, a few good results, a few poor ones, but at the moment, sit 3rd in the table, as I bid for a top 6 finish with Liverpool now back in the top flight.

Utd and Saints look good in CL, as we firmly ensure this game remains a record breaking one, as season 56 heads towards Xmas

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash

vCash
    not going well...

windows 10...tried all the work arounds...done everything asked...still wont hook up....so annoying!

vCash
    The game is safe though, and we've had long absences from the game before, sooner or later, something will click

vCash
    Connection problems are still hampering this game. Hopefully back on it soon!

vCash
    So after over 6 weeks of connectivity issues......

WE ARE BACK!!!

We were back onto this bad boy with a lengthy session tonight.

We have reached mid-November and:-

My Saints are marching in at the top of the premier league with a 100% record 9 points ahead of Sheffield United. Man Utd sit in 3rd a further 2 points behind and the men from Anfield sit a point further behind

My Saints and Ian's Man Utd are safely through the 1st group stage of the Champions League, whereas after entering the League cup in the 2nd round due to not having the added European games to play, Mikey's Liverpool suffered a shock exit to Division 1 Wolves.

On the international front, The world cup 2070 is the next tournament. My Brazil are already there as defending champions and Ian's Spain successfully negotiated their qualifying group with a 100% record. Mikey is just waiting for the right country to come along so he can dip his toe back into the international hot seat.

Hopefully it wont be long before we are back with another session!

ONWARD!!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    think the league is yours PEP.....would be the biggest crash EVER if you dont win from there!!

Mikey has his mini challenge of making champs league....then hes onto the world class scene and extra dosh he needs!

think this could be Ruta's last year too!!!

Legend....him and Zaton!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I think it's early days yet, as we all hit a blip of form at some point, and in fairness, Pep has a tendency to have a piss poor run, but in fairness, he's shocked me at these early days, as in honesty (no offence Pep) I made Man Utd clear favorite for the EPL for this season and next it's just a case of being able to deal with the fixture congestion towards the home straight of the season

As for me, yeah, gonna be a tough ride, but, I'd like to think, within 2-3 seasons in the top flight, I can then challenge

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Another session on this game tonight.

Having just reached the FA Cup 3rd round stage my Southampton were drawn at home to Mikey's Liverpool. Sadly it was 1 of my former guys, who climbed off the bench and plundered 2 late goals to sink his former employer 3-2. Ian safely took his United through against lower league opposition.

League Cup Semi-Finals have kept me and Ian apart but it is likely to be a Southampton vs United final.... HOPEFULLY!!!

After 21 Games:-

I still sit high in the Premiership 7 points clear of Ian's Man Utd with my 100% record still intact, although 3 draws have shown that i can easily slip up, Mikey's Liverpool sit a further 5 off the top.

Myself and Ian both successfully negotiated the 1st phase of the CL and are ready for the 2nd.

ONWARDS!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Top 4 is my only aim this season, the FA Cup, was a bonus, truth be told, I can see you hitting a blip of form Pep, happens every season haha

Great session tonight guys, really back on this

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Another session on this bad boy tonight saw us reach the end of season 56.

My Saints went marching in all the way to our first premier league in 6 seasons. It went down to the final day of the season, with me on top leading by 2 points. Mikey's Liverpool finished 19 points off the top. He's looking for the right quality signings to make a push for the title.

All the cups went to Old Trafford as Ian shot down the men from Anfield to walk away with the FA Cup.

Also Ian's United dismantled my Saints in the League Cup Final.

To top it off he also dismantled myself in the Champions League Final to take the trophy.

And on that note.......

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    good season for silverwear....some great purchases just before window shut has set my team u for next yr!!!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Credit where its due here, Pepe, well done, thought you'd blown it, but Ruta's injury helped you, not taking any glory away from you, no one is a 1 man team, but that helped. Ian, great season from you on the cups front, and agreed, some monster signings. As for me, I know I gotta scout the market, and get some decent quality in, replace the shit the last gaffer left me with I may have to rewatch the whole of tonight's recording, all 2 hours and 43 minutes of it, in order to learn but I set out for a top 4 finish, so Ill take 3rd and a return to CL

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post: