Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Let's go for the record (Again, Mikey's Game!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeP View Post
    This game has NOT been forgotten about but we dont seem to all be on hamachi at the same time, which is a pain but:-

THIS GAME LIVES!!!

priorities eh!
    (I guess no action tonight then!)
    Last edited by London35; 06-04-18 at 07:28 PM.

vCash
    Over 2 and a half hours of a session meaning we're back in business on this badboy

Just to recap - I took the Liverpool job where I'll ply my trade in the 2nd tier, current few points behind Derby as we head to Xmas, but quite a few clear or 3rd, I'd like to think I should make promotion, but its really a case of building a squad to sustain a place in the top flight.

As for the big guns, advantage Southampton, who saw Utd slip to a shock defeat, but then slipped up themselves to a draw, so only 1 point in in as the New Year is just around the corner

Onwards"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So... we had a session few days back, having lost the previous session somehow, but... we're legends (as far as I'm concerned anyway) at this game, and powered through the session again. The update this time is slightly different:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6haRR696c4c

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    So we got a 90 minute session in on this last night, and what a horrible session for Pepe - he drew, he then lost, and then lost to London, so over 7 points off the pace now. Looks good in the League Cup semi though, with AI opponent, as will be in the final, assuming he gets past 2nd leg which he should. London's very own gem, Ruta, smashing goals in for fun, yet again, and he'll be the difference which IMO, will win Utd the league. As for me, My Liverpool starting to command the 2nd tier division, with players coming in and out (to balance the books) forgot what its like to be on a budget. We're all still in FA Cup as it reaches the 5th Round, whilst CL is in full flow, even though the famous glitch appeared this season where Man Utd and Southampton both ended up in the same phase 2 group despite winning their phase 1 group, but no biggy, both will make quarters.

Onwards

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

GFRay is offline 0102Bet Mod
    Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    Pepe having a horrible session seems to be the trend nowadays
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hahah, yeah just a tad, at the start of yesterdays session, think he was a point ahead on equal games, now he's a shed loads of work to do to catch up. After a poor run in the last few seasons, things need sorting. I think Utd will take the EPl, easily, maybe the FA Cup too, Pep's real hope is the CL to keep the fans at bay, as League Cup, not enough, then next season - step aside boys, Liverpool return

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    then next season - step aside boys, Liverpool return
    hahahahaha!

vCash
    Another 2 and a half hour session last night saw us really power towards the end of season 55. The Premiership remains the same with Utd still having a 7 point commanding lead over their rivals, Southampton as both on equal games. The Champs League - well, the glitch of the 2 rivals being in the same group nearly proved costly, at least for Pep - who was 4 minutes away from elimination before beating Barca ro finish 2nd and join Utd in the Quarters. Saints do have a League Cup final to look forward to, as the F A Reaches the Semi final stage, Saints are there, whilst Utd will take on... Liverpool, after it took a replay and pens to dispatch the famous Scunthorpe in the quarters. As for 2nd tier, Liverpool on the brink of confirming their return to the top flight, but questions still remain - is their squad strong enough to retain their place, or challenge for a top 6 finish - only time will tell

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I totally forgot to write a summary of our last session, which saw conclude Season 55. Man Utd took the EPL with a dominating season, also taking the FA Cup to complete the double after beating arch rivals in a thrilling final. Southampton took the League Cup, demolishing 3rd tier opponents Newcastle in the final, but surrendered the Champs League to an AI Team, (PSG) who ran out 4-1 winners. The first time an AI team have won it in 46 years, that's right, 46 years. As for me and my newly formed Liverpool - Its EPL for me next season, as I begin shuffling some more dead wood out, having taken the 1st Division Championship
    Last edited by Offside Trap; 15-06-18 at 08:59 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So we had couple hours Friday, an hour yesterday, - it all helps - as we start season 56. Utd and Saints started well with the first few games gone as expected. The return of myself and Liverpool, dropped 2 points (at the end of last nights session) but I expect it here and there.

On the International scene

We were all involved in the recent Confederations Cup - which London's Spain won, eliminating Pepe's Brazil in the Semi, and as for me, well.. my USA failed at the first hurdle (I quickly resigned shortly after before they threw me out)

The World Cup is at the end of this current campaign, where Spain and Brazil will be amongst favorites, where as I will either hope to pick up a nation with no chance, or spend the summer continuing to focus on my rebuild at Anfield

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    A good couple hours last night sees us race through the season. Advantage Pepe and his Southampton, after London's Man Utd slipped to a couple shock defeats. The 2 giants met and it finished 0-0 after Utd were reduced to 9 men, so am sure he'll be happy to have taken a point. As for me, an early exit in the league cup against non-top flight, a few good results, a few poor ones, but at the moment, sit 3rd in the table, as I bid for a top 6 finish with Liverpool now back in the top flight.

Utd and Saints look good in CL, as we firmly ensure this game remains a record breaking one, as season 56 heads towards Xmas

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash

vCash
    not going well...

windows 10...tried all the work arounds...done everything asked...still wont hook up....so annoying!

vCash
    The game is safe though, and we've had long absences from the game before, sooner or later, something will click

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718