Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Let's go for the record (Again, Mikey's Game!)

vCash
    Another session on this game tonight saw us complete World Cup 2070.

I took the honours and kept the trophy in Brazil for another 4 years defeating England in the final.

A shock 2nd round defeat to Peru saw Ian receive the sack from Spain. Mikey was ready and willing to step into the hotseat

Can he do a better job than the previous manager?

We shall see.

Season 57 is on the horizon.

Might Liverpool make a push for the premiership crown?

Might Ian or myself decide to walk away from the premier league for a new challenge?

WE SHALL SEE!

ONWARD!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    No bloody way are you 2 walking away

Ill see what International football brings me once again, but priority is Liverpool. Pleased with my buys, but in fairness, still way off catch you guys, so plan this season will be a top 4 finish again, and a cup or 2. Welcome back to the CL, so who knows

IMO, Utd will be the team this season, with purchases that have been made etc... I think they'll be strong, and hard to beat. Saints, well, champions for a reason, and the regens of Drogba and Messi could prove key, but... is there depth in the squad of the same quality?

We shall see

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So we got another 2 hours in yesterday on this badboy - think the break from SV5 is doing me the world of good as we've had a good run of late on this, despite commitments and connection issues. The game heads towards 5 years old soon, thats right folks, 5 years old

Pepe

His champions, Southampton, have had a tough start, after a loss to Scunthorpe and then a draw against his biggest rivak, Man Utd, he then went on a 2 game run of drawing 3-3 against Charlton and Chesterfield respectively. This sees the Saints with some early ground to cover. A 3rd round exit in the League Cup didn't help matters - is St Marys in crisis? Runners up to Barcelona in the Champs League sees them take their place in phase 2

On the International front, Pepe's Brazil, have won 3 friendlies and drawn 1, since claiming the World Cup of 2070

London

I'm sure he'd be happy with the draw at his rival, not so much on the home draw against Notts County, where he had his GK dismissed, so a few points dropped, but plenty of class depth in the squad in what will be a long tough season. A 4th round League Cup ticket, and safely through with ease in the Champs League 1st phase

On the International front, having taking over the reigns of Germany after dismissal from Spain, a perfect start in qualification for Euro 2072, with 3 wins from 3, although frustration at the friendly loss, to a rival

Myself

Couldn't have asked for a better start, in terms of league, sitting proudly at the top with 12 wins from 12. Although suffering a Pens defeat to old club, Scunthorpe in the League Cup, just scraped through the Champs League 1st phase, but generally, very satisfied. Questions still surround as to weather they can maintain this, and more so, have the depth to do so.

On the International front, my newly assembled Spain, have had a great start, with 3 wins in Euro Qualifying (including a 10-1 win) and bragging rights in a friendly victory against Germany, but it's all about Euro 2072

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Yet another session on this bad boy tonight, I think it's taking over our life!!!!

We have reached the end of January 2071, Mikey leads the premier league 2 points ahead of my Southampton and a further point ahead of Ian's Man Utd.

Ian has safely made it into the later stages of the League Cup. As the only human player in the cup, does he have it in the bag?

All 3 of us are into the 5th round of the FA Cup.

No Internationals were played during this session

ONWARDS!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It feels like it's taking over, hahah, 3 sessions in the last 3 evenings, thank goodness for an early finish tonight

Its all good, but the test is here, the home straight of the season, where the games against one another is gonna be crucial. I'm still reeling from that 0-4 thrashing you gave me Pepe - but all is well that ends ok

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    will be the games between us that will decide it for sure...

Pepe has had his wobble and still in the bag...
    Mikey has been top all season..there to be shot down!

hoping Ruta hangs in there for the final run in!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    hy can i subscribe in this on line game??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zdeneck433 View Post
    LOL

no

15. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Afraid not mate, we've come so far, it would madness to let anyone add in at such a stage. Have a look around, often there's games starting, check the Facebook group too, or you could create a game, and seek a few players

vCash
    ok thats not a problem...facebook uk group??

vCash
    ok thats not a problem...facebook uk group??
    Yes

https://www.facebook.com/groups/0102...cSVTx6SLp3SjT0

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    thank u i am signing there!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to zdeneck433 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Another session on this games, saw us end season 57, YES season 57.

All Mikey's work at Liverpool paid off as he took the men from Anfield to the dizzying heights of the Premier League championship, 4 points ahead of my Saints in 2nd, who finished 11 points ahead of Ian. 10 draws are the main reason for it but as it happened to me a few years back, Ian can easily bounce back.

A Merseyside derby in the FA Cup saw the red side take the trophy home, to complete a first double at the club for Mikey.

The Champions League arrived at St Mary's after a dull final against Liverpool, making it the first Champions League to arrive at the club for 10 LONG years.

Ian's Man Utd retained the League Cup.

Player wise, its all about regens, as we scramble about trying to steal a march on the others to locate the ' next big thing' to replace the older stars.

Speaking of older stars, after over 500 games and 700 goals, RUTA has been allowed to leave Old Trafford on a free transfer. Has Ian got enough quality to replace him and his goals? Will he live to regret his decision?

WE SHALL SEE!!!

ONWARDS!!

vCash
    Ruta was 32...and a pain in the arse for last 2 yrs wanting to leave..wouldnt sign a contract anyway...JAHN should do the business

Ruta is up there with Zaton as a Legend in this game!

vCash
    I gave a press conference last night shortly after concluding this session, I was having a poo at the time but basically, Im really pleased with my progress, I feel Ive the weakest squad of the 3 of us, don't have the funds like my rivals, but came good, so Im ecstatic to claim the EPL not to mention the FA too, and so so close in the CL, but... retaining it? thats another mission. I feel Utd will be a force, regardless of Ruta going, I've seen the players ready to step up. Saints will be battling, Messi is a killer and Drogba too (if hes picked) so who knows.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    This is brilliant that this is still going lads. Fair play to you all!

Iím sure youíve told me before, but what data update did you start on this and what patch?

Also, is it a patch that stops all the low scoring games in the future?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierney-LFC-1990 View Post
    This is brilliant that this is still going lads. Fair play to you all!

Iím sure youíve told me before, but what data update did you start on this and what patch?

Also, is it a patch that stops all the low scoring games in the future?
    This was using the October 2013 Data update, we started it in December 2013
    It's Tapani 2.19 Patch, as this was the in patch at the time, so we've maintained it through-out
    In answer to this patch stopping low scoring games in the future - I ent got a clue hahah

But yeah, still going strong as we approach the 5 year birthday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    This was using the October 2013 Data update, we started it in December 2013
    It's Tapani 2.19 Patch, as this was the in patch at the time, so we've maintained it through-out
    In answer to this patch stopping low scoring games in the future - I ent got a clue hahah

But yeah, still going strong as we approach the 5 year birthday
    The goalscoring drought was fixed in patch 2.17 when tapani created a new code how regens will spawn.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Another short session completed tonight as we head towards Xmas and almost half way through season 57.

Pepe has just claimed the World Club Championships, but if history is anything to go by, it's more hassle than its worth with a fixture congestion expected.

Utd lead the way by a couple points from Pool who have a game in hand, but if Saints, can win their additional games in hand, they'll be top by a couple points. All safely through and kick started phase 2 of the CL. All 3 of us in the League Cup Semi, with Pool against AI and the other 2 rivals clashing

Onwards

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    another session...ticking on with this season...

My Utd are top...in a tight season....was all 3 of us swapping the lead for a while...then Mikeys Liverpool fell away with a cpl of losses...

so looks like a 2 horse race between Utd and saints...

in the league cup saints knocked out Utd to play pool in the final..
    saints knocked out utd in FA cup too....
    extra games for Southampton ..less for Utd....could impact the league standings!!!

Champs league all to play for...as we should all make the 1/4s

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Horrible session from a personal note, out the Champs League on away goals to Real M, and lost the League Final to Pep and his Southampton, and lost more ground at the top - that being said, Man Utd look devastating as their gap increases as Pep also dropped points in the league, as he plays catch up on games (World Club Cup Jinx Strikes Again)

We await the CL semi final draw, if they can avoid 1 another, we'd expect a Saints/Utd final. I think the title is Utd's to lose, they'd have to have a pretty bad run to lose it now. A shock saw Southampton knocked out the FA Cup by Scunthorpe who will me and my Liverpool in the final, my saving grace for a potential trophy

On the International front, London's Germany and my Spain have 1 more friendly (against each other) prior to the European Championships, whilst Pep's Brazil continue to dominate South America

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    And so, season 57 has come to a close, and let's just say the dreaded curse of playing in the World Club Cup struck again.

The Premier League trophy is taking pride of place at Old Trafford yet again as Ian took the trophy finishing 13 points ahead of me in 2nd and a huge 23 points ahead of the men from Anfield.

The horror show continued at Anfield as Mikey's Liverpool suffered a shock defeat in the FA Cup final as his former employers Scunthorpe hit him where it hurts to send the trophy to a computer controlled side for the first time in over 25 years!

The Champions League was sent to the Santiago Bernabeu as Real Madrid destroyed my Southampton in the Final.

So now we hit pre season, time to ship out the deadwood and bring through the next generation of players.

So season 58 is next. What does the future hold?

Let's see shall we?

ONWARDS!!!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It seems both me and Mikey have cocked up slightly.

Its season 58 and NOT 57 that's just been completed!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    My Bad! its definitely season 58 that's just been finished, onwards to season 59, how'd you like that for a network game? but first things first, its Euro 2072 haha