Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Let's go for the record (Again, Mikey's Game!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    My Bad! its definitely season 58 that's just been finished, onwards to season 59, how'd you like that for a network game? but first things first, its Euro 2072 haha
    Euro 72!!!

LOL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Another session on this bad boy, and season 59 is underway.

This time we've got it right!!

5 games in and Ian's Man Utd sit top with 5 out 5. 2 points behind sit The Saints after dropping 2 points with a shock draw. Mikey's Liverpool sit 3rd, 3 points off the pace but with a game in hand.

It was Auf Wiedersehen for Ian as the German FA took away his lederhosen and sacked him after a disappointing Euro 72 campaign. A campaign that saw Mikey's Spain crowned champions of Europe. I was tempted to apply to return to Europe with Germany but decided to stay in sunny South America with Brazil.

ONWARDS!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    Hey people,

I've not played the game for 2 yrs now but I'm gunning for the Action now, I've just set up the latest version Tapani 2.22 to +v6 & would like to join in a Network game, I'm based in the UK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 005 View Post
    Hey people,

I've not played the game for 2 yrs now but I'm gunning for the Action now, I've just set up the latest version Tapani 2.22 to +v6 & would like to join in a Network game, I'm based in the UK
    Can't let you join this one mate, as we've put so much into this over the last 5 years, but keep your ear to the ground, as there's always games starting, some small based ones, some on a bigger scale, the CM Facebook page will also showcase up and coming network games as will this forum, so its a case of keep looking

Btw - its not full proof yet that you can network play on 2.22 SV6, as it stands, will have to be prior versions, until we work out for sure the best way to get a game going on the newest update and saturn patch

vCash
    A monster session last night saw us really fire through season 59.

The League Cup went to Man Utd with a deserved win on Liverpool.
    All 3 of us safely through to the last 4 of the FA Cup where once again, my Liverpool will meet Ian's Man Utd
    All of use through to the Champs League quarter, and will be expected to advance, so question will be, which 2 of us will meet in the Semi?

As for the EPL, Man Utd in control with a 4 point gap on my Liverpool, on equal games for everyone, but Pep's Southampton quite some way off the pace. All to play for as its been a very strange season, where all of us have suffered surprising defeats in more than 1 occasion. Games against one another will have a massive impact, as they do most seasons

On the International front, My Spain still dominating their World Cup Qualifying Group, same with Pep and his Brazil. Still out of work for Ian but who knows the future holds

vCash
    mega 5 hour sessions....

League - UTD
    Champs League - UTD
    Leagu Cup - UTD

FA CUP - Pool

peps saints trophyless.....

1 leage cup in 2 yrs for saints....wolves are at the door!!

some big upheavel at POOL over the summer....will defo be chasing UTD next yr...

PEP has some top quality in drogba and messi regen so always a danger....

onto season 60 now...SIXTY!....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I heard Pep is rotating the Drogba and Messi regen too much

Could be the reason why he's only won 1 trophy in 2 years

Mikey needs to stop thinking about all out attack and he'll be a force to be reckoned with
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    I heard Pep is rotating the Drogba and Messi regen too much

Could be the reason why he's only won 1 trophy in 2 years

Mikey needs to stop thinking about all out attack and he'll be a force to be reckoned with
    I've a statue of myself outside the Scunthorpe ground, I'll live on past glories if I must

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    After yet another session on this game we move neatly through Season 60.

Man Utd are once again leading the way in the premier league having 27 points from 10 games. Liverpool sit 3rd with 23 points from 11 games whilst Southampton are playing catch-up having the meager total of 19 points from 11 games. There's still plenty of time left in the season but is it enough for me to climb up to catch the big boys?

A horror session for me with a couple of defeats in the league, including a spanking from both Ian's Man Utd and Mikey's Liverpool . Also I suffered an early exit from the League Cup at the 3rd round.Mikey and Ian both made it into the 4th round.

All 3 of us have breezed past the competition in the Champions League 1st group stage

On the international front, Ian is still chomping at the bit to get back in the national hot seat.

ONWARDS!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    If anyone would like a brief look at Pepe's great session last night, have a gander - sorry Pepe

Spoiler Alert: Abusive words towards the game during this session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R62x7JYQVzg&t=93s

vCash
    A decent session last night sees us fly through Season 60, as he approach the resumption of the CL. I won't give anything away except, it was a decent session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqQtooW-maE&t=3s

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920