Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Let's go for the record (Again, Mikey's Game!)

vCash
    Poor Pepe needs to step up his game to avoid the sack!

I'm rooting for Liverpool, because Man Utd is too dominant lately
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I do genuinely feel for Pep and his recent of run, which is not just a few games, but a few seasons. Some serious work needed there, or.... and I stress the word, or , maybe time for a new challenge? there's always a sleeping giant close by - but for me, I need to sell a world class player (hes being a dick or something) I've now adopted the concept that if I sell to my biggest rivals, Ian & Pepe, then I want at least 1-2 youngsters in the deal, even if they dont make the grade, I'd feel better about transferring a player to them, as locating talent is becoming harder and harder. So IMO, Pepe selling a player for straight cash to Ian (well, 10m and 70m after a match and another 70m after a Cap) It's something I wouldn't do, as money is of no issue, id rather sell them to AI for a lower amount

I've had abit of a shit run in that last session, but still more than enough time for things to change. I just need Man Utd to have a blip in form, we all get them, and if and when they do, I gotta cease the opportunity

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    if windows 10 stops being an arse!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Another session completed on this badboy last night.

Based on how the season started, it was a good session for Pepe, that being said, he did slip up in a couple of a games, and lost a massive game against Man Utd with an 89th Minute winner, but he sits in 3rd, quite someway off, but I feel he'll be happy for a top 4 finish at least. He's still riding high in the Uefa Cup, something he should win in fairness, and booked himself a League Cup final ticket against Man Utd.

Both Utd and my Pool sit pretty in the Champions League, and look comfortable for the quarters, but the league could go right to the wire, with the game against one another, looking to prove vital. Although I'm 7 clear at the top of Utd, the 3 games in hand, can ensure the champions leapfrog, unless 1 of us hit any form of blip in form

All of us safely through in the FA Cup, with Pepe to take on my Liverpool at the next stage

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021