Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Let's go for the record (Again, Mikey's Game!)

vCash
    A tidy couple of hours last night...powering through

pep beats mikey in the league
    Mikey draws with me...
    pepe having his best season for a while...has he finally turned it round....wont win the league but is only a few point off now rather than 10+

looks like pep v me in last game of the season will decide the title

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    In a follow up to London's post above, a quick 10 minute update on this badboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdW2...ature=youtu.be

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    SEASON 65 HONOURS BOARD

So season 65 has FLOWN by!!!!!

You certainly needed the popcorn for the end of the season, as it was the closest title race in YEARS!

The men from Anfield took the championship home with 97 points

Ian's Man Utd finished 2nd with 96 points

My Southampton took 3rd with 94 points

Ian took both domestic cups with victories over Liverpool in both.

My Southampton are champions of Europe with a victory over Man Utd

ONWARDS!!
    Last edited by PepeP; 20-05-19 at 11:12 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Was going to say harsh on 2nd and 3rd teams with over 90 points each but you all won trophies so happy days!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James_y For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Good to see Pepe finally finding his way back to competing for the title. Next season it will be his I think
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Good write up Pepe

I'd say it was a successful season for all us to an extent. Pepe I feel, is back in the top 3 elite, and I've no doubt, he'll be a force next season, give or take a couple of signings. So he'll be happy to have won the CL, but I have to thank him - something he failed to mention - the last game of the season, was Southampton vs Man Utd, and the Saints came from behind to claim a 2-2 draw, which enabled me to leapfrog Utd into top spot, after the Red Devils drew a couple of other games. So for me, winning the EPL was always priority, also becoming the first of us, to win 4 on the bounce. Ian will be content to have won both domestic cups, although he'll be gutted about the league, but it shrewd signings could be key for next season, as he'll be up there, without a shadow of a doubt. For me, I'll need to recruit a couple of players, DC and GK are high on my list.

So season 66 awaits

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    A decent few hours on this game tonight. We progressed through pre-season and we all were active in the transfer market.

A few youngsters for all of us but the biggest deal of the window so far was me selling my messi regen to Mikey's Liverpool. A 29 year old being homesick and only having 2 years left on his deal, i though 50m was a decent price. Not forgetting the bonus of an extra 15m after 1 international cap, which as im also the Argentina gaffer, it wasn't too long before that money entered my bank balance!

I replaced him with an ex who i sold 1 year previously for 100m and got him back for just over half price (52m)

Also myself and Mikey have been shopping in South America and we came back with a couple of gems on free transfers!!

On the international front, my 2 rivals didnt have any meaningful games but however I took the Copa America home!

Hamachi issues brought the game to a halt as I was about to play my final Confederations Cup group game, having breezed through the group

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    After a 10 minute session Friday, yes 10 minutes before I called it a night (felt like shit) we've literally just finished a cracking 4 hour stint on this bad boy.
    So we're off and running into season 66, with advantage Ian 4 hours ago after 2 matches played, where both Pepe and myself slipped to a draw against AI, then came the first of many big games to come, Man Utd 4-0 Southampton, so still advantage Ian, then came big game number 2, Man Utd 0-2 Liverpool, so as it stands - Liverpool top with 12 games played, and 34 points. Man Utd 2nd with 30 points from 11 games, whilst Southampton in 5th with 22 points from 27, so few games in hand, following their involvement in Intercontinental Cup & Super Cup, both of which, they won. Man Utd claimed the Shield against my Liverpool. All of us safely through to the 2nd phase of the CL and also into the 4th round of the League Cup

On the International front, Ian's England, and my Germany both confirmed their places at next years Euro 2080 event, whist Pepe's Argentina claimed the Copa America but were beaten by Spain in the Confederations Cup final.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Early days....end of season fatigue and injuries/suspensiosn will kick in..

pep on an early setback....see how he goes ...after his comeback to the main game last season!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    The World Club Cup is this season, which Pepe will have involvement in, we know the history behind that piece of silverware

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    3 and hlalf hours last night...getting to the business end...

All in champs league
    utd/pool battling for title...
    pep has faltered but will still have a say in the title i suspect...
    Fa cup utd KO pool..

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Best part of a 6 hour session this afternoon saw us conclude season 66, (what better way for Pepe to spend his birthday)

What a season for Ian and his Man Utd, just falling short of the Quad, where they lost the League Cup final to my Liverpool, they easily won the FA Cup dispatching AI in the final, whilst they claimed the title after Liverpool's dominance of it overr the past 4 years, and just to put icing on the cake, Utd beat Pool in the Champions League final, so a cracking run, which also includes a new record of most points scored in a single season, winning 37 games and losing once, with another record also being set from Liverpool of finishing over the 100 point mark but failing to finish top. As for the Birthday boy, his Saints dipped abit, and settled for yet another 3rd place finish, the curse of the World Club Cup struck after Southampton claimed that, but many will feel, its a meaningless trophy, but as we head for Euro 2080, already abit of wheeling and dealing has taken place at St Marys. Meanwhile at Old Trafford, a few gems arrived prior to the March deadline which will certainly spearhead their assault for an EPL title defence. As for Anfield, couple of players have arrived, still a few on the hitlist though

So we're at the start of Euro 2080, where Ian's England and my Germany will aim for at least Semi Finals, with Spain and Italy likely to be the biggest rivals. Pepe's Argentina will look ahead to World Cup Qualifiers which begin soon

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Was a cracking session - 6 hrs marathon!

got my squad just right at the moment with youth and experience...and some canny buys in january added to the mix...
    id say pep is "nearly" there...a cpl of tweaks...and hes challenging for the title again......he should never had sold messi regen to pool...even if contract was running down....sell him out of prem or keep him till contract ran out (didnt need cash)....he could of had more of an impact this season...

back with England for the Euros....not convinced ill do well...missing any world class players....BUT do have a lot of 7/10 quality in the squad...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash

Mikey's laptop is knackered, meaning the game is likely dead

28. The Following User Says Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    back ups??..USB saves....why ONLY have the save on 1 device that was being tempremental?!?!?!?

vCash
    Hold your horses Ian as I'm currently helping Mikey to get the ransomware off his lappy.
    Last edited by GFRay; 06-06-19 at 10:55 AM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I can't help Mikey unfortunately so the only thing he can do is go to a PC repair shop to remove the ransomware (which will be expensive).

vCash
    Keep the save he sent you...we'll be needing that...

better still ...post it on a fileshare so i can grab it and keep it safe too...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    I can't help Mikey unfortunately so the only thing he can do is go to a PC repair shop to remove the ransomware (which will be expensive).
    Can you move the file in safe mode with command prompt?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Can you move the file in safe mode with command prompt?
    @Offside Trap: can you try this mate?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by London35 View Post
    Keep the save he sent you...we'll be needing that...

better still ...post it on a fileshare so i can grab it and keep it safe too...
    can you pop this on a filesare ray and PM me the link to grab it....cheers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by London35 View Post
    can you pop this on a filesare ray and PM me the link to grab it....cheers
    Here you go mate: https://www.sendspace.com/pro/k1i00z.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    We may lose 5 seasons. but the game will live on, more importantly, so will I

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    good work!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122