Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Let's go for the record (Again, Mikey's Game!)

vCash
    So we hammered out a few hours last night, to put the loss of 5 seasons work behind us, and we are off and running into season 62. Utd dropped 2 points against AI after being champ manned, but took a 90th minute equaliser to snatch a point. Southampton look promising with their start as to my Liverpool after taking the shield against Utd

Pepe's Brazil took the Copa, but he soon resigned after being thrashed by Spain in the Confederations, which was won my Ian's Argentina

Onwards

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    decent 4 hrs...ish yesterday.

an away slip up by mikey losing 1-0 means the doors open for us 2...pep is being solid...but struggling against us both...but cemeting 3rd place and not losing or dropping points to cpu teams...which is a positive...

gonna be the games between us that settles this season i think...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Another session concluded on this tonight, as we battle through season 62 and put to the back of our minds of the lost 5 seasons.
    Its always gonna be the games against each other that count, but that being said, AI have had their say as we head to the last 10-12 games of the season. My Pool lead the way by 7 points, but Utd have 3 games in had. Pepe is 3rd a further 5 points off the pace after some dreadful form tonight. Pool and Utd look 99% through to the Quarters if the CL whilst Pepe looks good in the Uefa Cup, having finished 5th last season. League Cup semi were just concluded where my Poo will once again play Ian's Utd in the final. We've avoided one another in the FA Cup Quarter Final draw, Pepe's Saints went out in the 3rd round after drawing Man Utd at home, and it finished 1-5

So business end of the season, anything can happen, all to play for, plenty of deals going on, nothing too massive, as pretty much 99% of the worlds best, already belong to us 3

Onwards

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223