Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Let's go for the record (Again, Mikey's Game!)

vCash
    Business end of season 77 as we hit the home straight

Man Utd claim the League Cup,

The FA Cup looks like Southampton, as they take on AI in the final

Champs League, we await the Semi Final draw, with Utd and Saints both looking to avoid one another

Uefa Cup, Peterborough have just booked their place in the final where they'll have Spanish opponents in at the last hurdle

Premiership - for Posh, its gonna be a struggle to make that top 4, with rivals Liverpool, and also Sheff Wed continuing to win and retain a gap, but who knows what the last 8 games has installed. At the top, its Pepe's to lose, and surely he cant blow it like he did last season. Establishing a decent gap over a Utd, it looks like the EPL will return to St Marys, but like I said, anything can still happen

Continued ins and outs at Peterborough, with the squad still no where near as strong as those of their rivals, whilst Utd have made a couple decent purchases. Saints haven't been too active, but that being said, they sit proudly on top, so maybe Pepe will wait till preseason

Onwards

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Season 77 is now over.

The EPL went to my Southampton, I almost went unbeaten aswell only to lose the last league game of the season to arch rival, Ian and his Man Utd who finished 2nd, some points off. And the mighty Peterborough, managed by Mikey, went to the last game where they had to beat Sheff Wed to leapfrog them into 4th and claim the a CL spot, which they did.

The League Cup was claimed by Man Utd and FA Cup by Southampton, both matches, against AI opposition. Posh won the Uefa Cup, and finally the Champions League went to Southampton after defeating Man Utd.

So the treble for me and a cup each for Mikey and Ian

Interestingly, next season will see the first time ever where 2 of us should be entered into the World Club Cup, as its every odd year, and here we are, the year 2091

ONWARDS

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    3.31 am!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    The story continues on this crazy ass game. We're well into season 78 as "its Christmas time and theres no need to be afraid"

The first ever World Club Cup took place with 2 of us involved, and its advnatage Pepe, as his Southamton knocked my Peterborough out at the Semi stage, ad then went on to claim another cup, but the curse of it all as already struck as both of us have lost a league game in the next week. That being saidm Ian's Man Utd are storming it, as he was still o a perfect record before slipping to a draw, but stills looks superb and likely for a title, as both Saints and Posh had already lost ground prior

All 3 of us still in Champs League, as we're in the winter break, with the FA Cup 3rd just around the corner, an early exit in the League Cup for me was piss poor, and the big guns look for another trophy to add to their cainbet, something that is bare at London Road

Keeping The Game Alive - the next level

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526