Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Let's go for the record (Again, Mikey's Game!)

Really gettiing through season 82, with Utd and Posh going all the way. Saints are off the pace after a terrible run of form, despite their main striker looking to break all sorts of records on the scoring front. The games against each other are always key, with Posh beating Saints, Utd then beating Saints, and then Utd beating Posh. With Utd slipping up to AI with a draw, it gives them the upper hand if on equal games all won, but Saints with some real work to do, after dropping points left right and centre.

Plenty activity in the market, with Utd and Posh purchasing some lovely looking youth, whilst Saints have built up in the ressies with a few additions. All going as expected in the cups, with Saints ad Posh to meet in the League Cup Semi, with Utd in the other, and all 3 teams safely through in the FA and CL.

Utd claimed the World Club Cup, which in the past, has proved a jinx for an EPL challenge, only time will tell as we hit the exciting part of the season.

On the International front, Ian's England and my Sweden all head for the Euro Champs,

World Club Champs Curse will prob kick in as end of season fatigue pops it head around the corner!

Used my reserves wisely in that 9 games in 3 weeks spell

More than happy with my squad at the moment...a lot of 1st team players u 23 ...just gotta keep them all happy

Season 2 comes to an end

It was a season to forget for Pepe and his Southampton, finishing 3rd way off the pace, no trophy in sight, its all about building for next season, with 1 mega deal in the pipeline with Posh. As for Ian, he'll be pleased, League Cup and Champions League, adding to the World Club Cup, which is a curse in itself when it comes to challenging for the league, as the mighty Peterborough, claimed their 2nd topflight crown, and with it, the FA Cup

It's all about Euro 96 now, and yes I do mean, 2096 - with Ian's England, and my Sweden, as we both look for at least a quarter finals place

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627