Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's go for the record (Again, Mikey's Game!)

The league is tighter than a nuns crutch

Youngsters breaking through on all fronts

Regens turning up here and there

Money doesnt seem to be an issue

PEP has finally had a breakthrough!....and what a way to do it!
    the fantastic QUAD!!....all 4 main trophies won!
    league on 103 pts (utd on 102 - highest for 2nd place)...

and beat mikeys scunny in the FA and Euro cup finals!

all 3 teams having a major rebuild this summer!

onto the magical 12 season!..
    1 more to break the record!

Finally Silenced The Critics!! And What A Way To Do It!!! Won Every............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................(Sorry Had To Silence The Fans Calling For Scunny And The Red Devils Manager's To Be Sacked) LOL, Trophy!

Now Onto Retain The Lot In The 12th Season!!

A Week's Break To Rest And Reccuperate!!!!

BRING IT ON!
    Last edited by PepeP; 21-07-14 at 11:08 PM.

And ...were back...onto season number 12
    after a lot of purchasing mid season - (lots of youth bought by all 3 clubs!).....the charity shield went to Southampton with a comprehensive 2-0 win over Utd....

looks like saints are the team to beat again this yr

Look To Start As I Mean To Go On!

As the World Record nears, season 12 is off and running

Credit where it's due for Pep, with his season 11 exploits, I for one felt like slitting my wrists after losing the CL to him aswell as the FA. Hitting 100 points and finishing 3rd in the league, proves just how strong the league is between us 3

On the international front, Ian doing a good job as England boss, with the World Cup around the corner, for me, its a sore subject, having lead Ivory Coast to the World Cup with 2 wins outta 2 and winning the group that I'd inherited, I was then.... SACKED... not happy, and to rub salt in the wounds I've got, Pep gets the Ivory Coast job

So it's all to play for, as youth arrives, although money doesnt seem to be an issue, I couldnt turn down a straight 100m offer for Charly Musonda, I for one, have got rid of some dead wood at Glanford Park, including Shawn Parker, question is... have I messed up?

Only time will tell

selling musonda....your best player....and parker ...your top goalscorer (and I think he swept the boards for end of yr individual awards)...you might have replacments....but no need to get rid of either....could come back to haunt you!!!

Morning All

Although we're going at slow pace these last couple weeks, due to holidays etc.. even the slightest little session, like last night (20 minutes) can get you though a week or so, they all add up. Traditionally, Saturday evenings are always a good time for a 2 hour session, tends to be suitable time for all of us. As Season 12 kicks off, and at the very first hurdle, I've dropped 2 points. I have linked a copy of the saved game below, if anyone would like to have a glance, or check out records etc... theirs plenty to go through, that's for sure

Enjoy

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zgy0x8

OK Saints still powering on this yr..looking to take the quad AGAIN!....so drastic measure....changing my tactics for the 1st time in a decade....Hopefully able to get more games for key players ...and a few games for players who need to improve..
    working so far....7 wins from 7....and 2 wins over bogey team Hull!

lets see how this pans out!

February Of Season 12 And I Am Still Unbeaten At The Top Of The Prem. Still Going Strong In All Comps On Way To Hopefully Retain All the Silverware!

As For Ivory Coast, Currently Champions Of Africa But Not Many Players. And I Still Lasted Longer Than The Previous Gaffer!!

Now Just Waiting For A European International Job To Come Available. Roll On World Cup 2026
    Last edited by PepeP; 06-08-14 at 10:47 PM.

You enjoy your moment of glory Pep, your fans have waited long enough

The season ent over until Susan Boyle sings, remember that

End of the 12th season!
    domestic treble for Saints
    champs league for scunny!

LEAGUE:
    Saints 1st
    Scunny 2nd
    utd 3rd

bad season for me (utd)...but a lovely bit of rebuilding in the preseason....got a right back from saints and ronaldo regen from scunny(amazed he was let go)....scunny also sold best player perez for 100m!....hopefully those 2 sales wont screw scunthorpe up!

moving onto season 13...the record will be broken!!

As stated above, season 12 comes to a close, so credit where its due to Pep, domestic treble again, for me, Im happy to take the champions league, for Ian, well I've given him some help in selling him a player

For me and Scunthorpe, yes I sold a Ronaldo regen for 70m + 3 players, who all could break into the first team over the next 12-24 months, so good business. The other 100m i raked in, means, im now at a place where money is of no worry, and whilst I have the players to step up, Im more than confident it will prove to be a good couple of sales.

Southampton continue to look strong, a few new recruits added over the summer, give them stability on an all-ready championship squad.

Man Utd make some impressive signings, so a trophy a must this season.

As for International jobs, I failed as South Korea at the World Cup and therefore resigned, Pep the same after his Ivory Coast failed. England managed 3rd overall, and Ian still going strong there. I've acquired a new post in taking over World Champions Russia, whilst Pep Im sure will apply for the many vacant jobs available on the international stage, as we kick off Euro qualifiers

So the World Record has gone, and I now hear you all saying 'arent you getting bored' answer, Hell No!

beacuse all 3 of us have shared the trophies in the last 6/7 seasons it makes the games even less boring....the start of EVERY season is as good as the first as we are all in with a shout of winning .....

the games between us usually decide the trophies....but finding and bringing on the youngsters is another part of the game ...as well as international management!

roll on the next 12 seasons!

Back from Hols and raring to GO!...

Bring on that 13th season (unlucky for some!)...hopefully Pep and Mikey!!!

Hopefully back on it after today, we've all had hour hols now, and a new tower with a cherry on top.

But dont worry folks, I backed up our game on usb stick (twice)

router problems sorted!

just over halfway in the 13th season...and the tables have turned!
    after a few season of obscurity...Utd decide to ditch some of the bigger names and bring thru the youth....and what a success
    unbeaten in the league 22 wins..1 draw!....and defeating pep and mikey along the way (havent beateb both of them in same season for AGES!)....

does appear that a successful season for utd is on the cards!
    pep/saints....are the biggest challengers....and will be there if utd slip up...
    mikey/scunny...have really taken a fall this yr....some major rebuilding needs to go.......Mikey even resorted to 'borrowing' my tactic for our league cup semi...to try and get a result....(almost did so as well!).....

well in the record breaking 13th season....could the silverware come to Old Trafford for a change!?!....van gaal you watching!....

I got no defence at all, my season is the worse I've had at Glanford Park. But.... I am building, and maybe, I just need this season to build for the next 3. Either way, what i've done for this for this club speaks for itself, and whilst the fans are not against me and the board maintain wanting me at the helm, I shall be continuing my roll as manager

No more questions please as I've got training to attend to

Season 13 comes to an end:

Premier League - Man Utd
    League Cup - Man Utd
    F.A Cup - Man Utd
    Champions League - Southampton

So a domestic treble for Ian and his red devils, only downside to his season was his last couple games of the season, couple of thumping's, 1 of which, the Champs League final. A strong team, more than ready can capable of defending the crowns achieved this season

For Pep and Southampton, Champions League glory is a lovely way to finish what had been a season playing 2nd fiddle to Utd from the moment go. So real quality players making their mark, as they will bid to re-claim their crown

For Scunthorpe, and me, my worse season to date, nothing to scream about what so ever, paid the ultimate price for selling key players. Onwards and upwards, have a good average age and final few games were promising which included a 5-0 win against Man Utd

As far as International Management is concerned, Ian and the England boys looking good for qualification to Euro 2028, as are Russia and myself, having taken over the world champions, they too look good for a Euro slot

So us online veterans live to fight on yet another season, as regens dominate most players in the game nowadays, locating them little gems is a battle in itself. The heat is on, as we hit pre-season and prepare for SEASON 14!

Just been reading this, it sounds like you're having a lot of fun!

This is realyl taking me back to when I played a long network game with my uni housemate at on the ODB. Not sure how long it was but Michael Owen retired, so could work it out from there I guess.

Keep the updates coming!

Little break while new internet is connected!!
    will be back on this ASAP!

im confident i can join now and catch u guys up, challenge?

Not a chance Rasbeebs -

But was looking at getting a clan together for an additional weekly game with a few people, but so many people say they can play and are never online or send any pm's,

That was a close one - having to reinstall Hamachi as just couldnt get the game loaded because of a sticky problem with the IP number: but all sorted now!

Its been a slow month, but moving house has just edged being more important than CM, only just mind you

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast