Thread: French Competition issues

vCash

French Competition issues

So I'm in my 3rd season in the newest update, and the french league stopped because the french champions trophy was not played on Sat 27th of July 2013, it's currently 2.8.13 and the french league didn't generate cause it probably got stuck at this game.

Any idea how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

vCash
    Patches can cause errors, you've changed the start date so that's probably what's caused it.

vCash

Cannot continue after first season.. error message attached

Hi Lads,

finished my first season on the new update but I cannot continue on into the next season, getting the attached error message each time. Would really appreciate some sort of advice or fix especially if i didnt have to lose my saved game!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xanb9&s=8#.U070_fldWa4 <--- link to screen shot of error message

thanks

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    Its a bug in the Tapani 2.19 I do believe. Given that you started in 2001/02 you might be able to save on 19th, uninstall tapani patch, go passed 20th and then reinstall it.

Did a non league team win either of the french cups btw?

vCash

French League just disappeared :S

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobinjo View Post
    Try goin' on to next season, it happened to me after changing my Nat to German with Dirty Editor to manage Werder, after that strange season the problem disappeared.

vCash
    i played the whole "season"... i mean only the champions league, and now it happened again... i'm so sad, i have a great team!

vCash

all divisions in france don't get new fixtures after 4 seasons

I'm using the latest patch, the latest data update and the 2.19 tapani, started in 2014
    I have 10 competitions loaded and only have trouble with the french
    After the season 17/18 the french divisions don't get renewed (no new fixtures/schedule, and the ranking still shows the final ranking of 17/18 season).
    I even holidayed the whole next season to see if in 19/20 they will get a schedule, but no luck.

the first division has no record for the 17/18 season in the history view.
    the second and third do have a record, but are also stuck on the season 17/18.

anything I can do to fix this?

vCash

Update current date of a savegame

is it possible to update the current date of a savegame?
    I'm having issues at the end of my fourth season that 1 game day of the french competition is not played and this results in the competition never getting new fixtures in the coming seasons.

I'd like to try to reprocess that one day.

vCash
    Did a non league club win the French Cup?

vCash
    no, but the date that did not had their games played in france was the final of the league cup, between a D1 and a D2 team.
    so on that day (april 21st 2018) all games where played in all divisions, except french first division games and league cup final.

vCash
    There was a bug in unpatched games where a non-league winner of the cup would cause the fixtures to stop. This seems similar.

There was no fix for it.

vCash
    It happened to me with Polish league, I went on holiday to see if league will be back, but for 30 seasons no.

Anyone know the source of problem or how to fix it?

Tournaments Won: 8

vCash
    This topic was created almost a year ago. What a strange problem!

Are you using a patch, kuba?

vCash
    I'm using October 2014 data update with Tapani 2.20.1 Patch.

It might be related with delays in schedule - Polish league, cup and league cup are delayed to next season and it might be a reason.

vCash
    Tapani 2.21

French Cup Final had to be played after the summer-update because i had to many games the third year (French Cup, French league Cup, CL, Championship)
    The 4th year no French Cup at all.
    The 5th year begun with the French Cup 10th Round of the year before right after the summer-update.

I won it anyway

vCash

French Cup

I am currently playing a game on 3.9.68 with every single league selected in the foreground. No patches etc. My French team just won the French Cup against a lower division team. I remember reading on here that the French league has issues. Does anyone know if a lower league team coming runner up in the cup causes issues down the track, or is it only if they win it? And what about the French League Cup?

It takes me one day in real life to play one day on the game so would obviously prefer to stop now and safe wasting time if it's only gunna crash anyway...

vCash

october 2017 data update - after 5 seasons french divisions will not start

Hello guys,

I started a game with the latest data update, autumn 2017. I finished 5 seasons in Italy with AC Milan and now i started the sixth one. I am on 13.09.2006 and now I noticed that the French championship has not started this season. If i click on it it just shows me the last season's ranking and there are no fixtures for the teams in the first division in France for this season.

Now I have seen that the cause is that in the third French division no one has played a stage of the last season as you can see in the pictures. Only 37 stages out of 38 have been played. Stage 36 has not played at all. But why was that stage skipped?

Do I have a chance to continue this game with the France divisions eventually resuming? Or is this game permanently broken?

Thank you!

vCash

game crash

hello

first, I am sry if somewhere is the answer to my question and I did not see it.

so I use the original game and original first patch. Nothing else.
    date of the game is 19.06.2005, end of the season.
    when I click continue game, date of the fame goes to 20.6.2005 and then blue line show up in the bottom of the screen(update line).
    a line goes slow to the middle of the bar and the game disappears from the screen.
    there isn't any kind of error or anything. just gone.
    the only thing to do is double click on the cm 01/02 icon to start cm and load it again.
    any thoughts?

thank you

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Tried ‘holidaying’ past the crash date?

vCash
    tried,same thing

vCash
    What leagues do you have running? France and USA are known to cause issues on original database with no Tapani/Saturn patches

vCash
    I run all leagues
    playable-Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Croatia, Turkey, Sweden
    Background-all other

any advice, what now?

vCash
    I think if you want to run all them leagues (especially US/France) then use a Saturn/tapani patch

If you do not wish to use those patches and just origial DB and 3.9.68 then would probably advise not to have France/USA as selected leagues

vCash
    I apply Tapani Patch and try to continue the game.
    Got 2 errors but the game continued.
    I will try it.
    thank you

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supljizub For This Useful Post: