Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 276 to 289 of 289

Thread: Menubar Requests

  1. #276

    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    464
    vCash
    500
    Can something like this go well?


  2. #277

    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,208
    vCash
    321764
    Quote Originally Posted by PokaHontazzz View Post
    it is none of those but thanks a lot
    do you have two separate accounts?

  3. #278

    Join Date
    23-12-19
    Posts
    11
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by baw View Post
    Can something like this go well?

    we are getting there, need the match one as well

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    do you have two separate accounts?
    Yes I do. its a different laptop and did not remember the password LOL

  4. #279

    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    464
    vCash
    500
    Done...


  5. #280

    Join Date
    14-03-19
    Posts
    32
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baw View Post
    Done...

    I truly appreciate it and donīt mean to be disrespectful, but could you do something along the lines of this picture: https://external-content.duckduckgo....jpg&f=1&nofb=1

    Donīt worry about the half green, the green can go away or fill just the edges

    if I had any skills with graphics would do it myself

    PS: don~t know if anyone remembers them, but some of my fave menubars are the Puyol one and the Cesena one

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PokaHontazzz For This Useful Post:

    baw

  7. #281

    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    464
    vCash
    500
    That's better?

    DOWNLOAD HERE


  8. #282

    Join Date
    23-12-19
    Posts
    11
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by baw View Post
    That's better?
    simply amazing. thank you so much!!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to EdOli For This Useful Post:

    baw

  10. #283

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Location
    Angola
    Posts
    97
    vCash
    500
    I need two things from here:
    1. how do I create a match menubar that is 1280 x 800, using convert2rng?
    2. do you have any NUFC menubars, or make one?

  11. #284

    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    464
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by dilson84 View Post
    I need two things from here:
    1. how do I create a match menubar that is 1280 x 800, using convert2rng?
    2. do you have any NUFC menubars, or make one?
    To create a menubar just any photo editing program while the "convert2rgn" program is used when creating images for backgrounds.
    To create menubars you can follow the guide you find HERE. (keep in mind that for menubars for windows 1280 * 800 must be 125 * 800)
    If it can be useful, I'll put here a menubar that I prepared.


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to baw For This Useful Post:


  13. #285

    Join Date
    10-05-20
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    Hi, i'm struggling to use any of the menubars that have been posted on this site. Everytime I save them and load a new game it just removes the menubar. I've used the walkthroughs that are on this site but still no luck. It is because I am using screen 1024x600? If so, what size do they need to be to be compatible?
    Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks

  14. #286

    Join Date
    10-05-20
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by baw View Post
    To create a menubar just any photo editing program while the "convert2rgn" program is used when creating images for backgrounds.
    To create menubars you can follow the guide you find HERE. (keep in mind that for menubars for windows 1280 * 800 must be 125 * 800)
    If it can be useful, I'll put here a menubar that I prepared.

    This looks good. Is it possible to have something similar for Wolves that is compatible in a 1024x600 screen? Do you know what size the menubar should be

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to joejoew For This Useful Post:

    baw

  16. #287

    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    464
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoew View Post
    This looks good. Is it possible to have something similar for Wolves that is compatible in a 1024x600 screen? Do you know what size the menubar should be
    With those dimensions I have never tried, tonight I will test and let you know.

  17. #288

    Join Date
    10-05-20
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    Thanks

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to joejoew For This Useful Post:

    baw

  19. #289

    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    464
    vCash
    500
    I'm sorry, but I still haven't been able to find the suitable size for those settings

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •