Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 201 to 216 of 216

Thread: Menubar Requests

  1. #201
    AJ's Avatar
    AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    4,582
    vCash
    300000

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:


  3. #202
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    192
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Fan View Post
    I am looking for a menubar from VFL Bochum. I will be grateful for your help.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to baw For This Useful Post:


  5. #203
    Join Date
    15-02-16
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    500
    Yesterday I start career in CM 99/00. I play a Munster on the German Regional League.
    Could you make a menubar for this club @baw ?

    Club Website

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to CM Fan For This Useful Post:

    baw

  7. #204
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    192
    vCash
    500
    ooohhh yes


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to baw For This Useful Post:


  9. #205
    AJ's Avatar
    AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    4,582
    vCash
    300000
    Sweet, Baw. I’ve a couple around as well. Will go search

  10. #206
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    192
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Sweet, Baw. I’ve a couple around as well. Will go search
    Sorry AJ,
    but I did not understand your message, what do you mean when you write "I'VE A COUPLE ..."?

  11. #207
    AJ's Avatar
    AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    4,582
    vCash
    300000
    I have two or three Preussen Münster bars somewhere. Probably on an external drive somewhere in my study.

  12. #208
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    192
    vCash
    500
    Ah! understood, thank you for the clarification

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to baw For This Useful Post:

    AJ

  14. #209
    Join Date
    17-03-12
    Posts
    934
    vCash
    600
    Hey,

    I'm hoping AJ or baw could help out? I'd like a Dulwich Hamlet FC menubar if possible please a simple colour scheme and crest would be great

    Thanks

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to JayFlo For This Useful Post:

    baw

  16. #210
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    192
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by JayFlo View Post
    Hey,

    I'm hoping AJ or baw could help out? I'd like a Dulwich Hamlet FC menubar if possible please a simple colour scheme and crest would be great

    Thanks
    I hope I have understood what you wanted and how you wanted it.


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to baw For This Useful Post:


  18. #211
    Join Date
    17-03-12
    Posts
    934
    vCash
    600
    Thank you baw
    I really like that. It is a bit hard to see some of the side buttons from Competitions down as the font is white and the menubar is a light pink and I don't think it is possible to change the font colour of the side buttons. Would it be possible to have the blue fade out as far down as where the PICFAIR sponsor is? So the blue fades into pink just below 'Game Options'?



    Don't worry if it is too much trouble

    Thank you again, it is brilliant!
    Last edited by JayFlo; 26-01-18 at 11:50 AM.

  19. #212
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    192
    vCash
    500
    everything is possible, as soon as I can arrange the colors

  20. #213
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    192
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by JayFlo View Post
    Thank you baw
    I really like that. It is a bit hard to see some of the side buttons from Competitions down as the font is white and the menubar is a light pink and I don't think it is possible to change the font colour of the side buttons. Would it be possible to have the blue fade out as far down as where the PICFAIR sponsor is? So the blue fades into pink just below 'Game Options'?



    Don't worry if it is too much trouble

    Thank you again, it is brilliant!
    In addition to the change you asked me, I tried another couple of solutions.


  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baw For This Useful Post:


  22. #214
    Join Date
    17-03-12
    Posts
    934
    vCash
    600
    Thank you baw! I am using the middle one and it is perfect Thanks for your time and efforts. Very much appreciated!
    Last edited by JayFlo; 28-01-18 at 09:07 PM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to JayFlo For This Useful Post:

    baw

  24. #215
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    192
    vCash
    500
    Hi JayFlo, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can not see the image you posted, what is it?

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to baw For This Useful Post:


  26. #216
    Join Date
    17-03-12
    Posts
    934
    vCash
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by baw View Post
    Hi JayFlo, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can not see the image you posted, what is it?


    Looks good!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to JayFlo For This Useful Post:

    baw

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •