Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 106112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 2912

Thread: Transfer List & Haggling (DTL)

  1. #2876
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    19,954
    vCash
    3656
    Still available from Swans.........


    Defenders

    D/AM RC - Ridle Baku
    DR - Tom Edwards
    DC - Jeison Murillo
    DC - Yerry Mina
    DC - Joe Rodon
    D/DM C - Sven Bender


    Midfielders
    DM RC - Sebastian Rudy
    DM - Tiemoue Bakayoko
    M RC - Ryan Woods
    AM L - Emil Forsberg



    Forwards
    AM/F RL - Ivan Cavaleiro
    AM/F RL - Robert Mak
    F RLC - Vinicius Junior
    S C - Borja Mayoral

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2877
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    7,612
    vCash
    440000
    Cheap as possible strikers?

    The cheaper the better. Talent optional.

  4. #2878
    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    3,403
    vCash
    13217
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    Cheap as possible strikers?

    The cheaper the better. Talent optional.
    Clear some pm's please Ebz.

  5. #2879
    Join Date
    01-07-14
    Posts
    754
    vCash
    0
    Alright you little cockrumblers.. This is the final final deal...

    Lamela, E (AMRLC) 8m REDUCED TO 7M NOW 6M!!!
    Gotze, M (AMFLC) 10m REDUCED TO 9M - Off the market! You idiots dont know a deal when you see one.
    Aspas, I (FRC) SOLD!!!
    Podolski, L (FLC) 2m REDUCED TO 1.5M - NOW 1M
    Schurrle, A (FLC) SOLD!!!

  6. #2880
    Join Date
    15-05-12
    Posts
    1,663
    vCash
    19653
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceboy View Post
    Alright you little cockrumblers.. This is the final final deal...

    Lamela, E (AMRLC) 8m REDUCED TO 7M NOW 6M!!!
    Gotze, M (AMFLC) 10m REDUCED TO 9M - Off the market! You idiots dont know a deal when you see one.
    Aspas, I (FRC) SOLD!!!
    Podolski, L (FLC) 2m REDUCED TO 1.5M - NOW 1M
    Schurrle, A (FLC) SOLD!!!
    free physio, moon boot and plaster casts with every purchase

  7. #2881
    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    3,403
    vCash
    13217
    Gotze has a checkered history. Bought by Redders for 70 odd million I think, I had him along the way as well, not sure what I paid for him though, and now you are hawking him around like some cheap worthless individual.

    Shame on you!

  8. #2882
    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,268
    vCash
    13373
    Götze has been on the decline ever since he left Dortmund for Bayern. Loads of injuries and poor form made sure he's nothing like his former self when he played at Dortmund the first time. His nerfs in the recent data updates prove that as well.

    Wouldn't take him even if you gave me money with it
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:


  10. #2883
    Join Date
    01-07-14
    Posts
    754
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by trunky View Post
    Gotze has a checkered history. Bought by Redders for 70 odd million I think, I had him along the way as well, not sure what I paid for him though, and now you are hawking him around like some cheap worthless individual.

    Shame on you!
    Bought him for 17m (or summat like that) last season. He was actually pretty good - but i thought id add some cash. I realised that he's alot better than 9m, so he's off the market now.

  11. #2884
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    19,954
    vCash
    3656
    Quote Originally Posted by trunky View Post
    Gotze has a checkered history. Bought by Redders for 70 odd million I think, I had him along the way as well, not sure what I paid for him though, and now you are hawking him around like some cheap worthless individual.

    Shame on you!
    No idea what I bought him for but Matuidi on his own has made me selling him the right decision - thios was the deal on me selling him to Janis89!

    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...173#post265173

  12. #2885
    AJ's Avatar
    AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    5,133
    vCash
    289000
    Looking for a solid RB for swaps.

  13. #2886
    Join Date
    31-07-16
    Location
    Dubai - UAE
    Posts
    202
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Looking for a solid RB for swaps.
    i have Cedric Soares available let me know if you are interested in and what players your willing to swap with.

  14. #2887
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    7,612
    vCash
    440000
    Quote Originally Posted by trunky View Post
    Clear some pm's please Ebz.
    done

  15. #2888
    AJ's Avatar
    AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    5,133
    vCash
    289000
    Quote Originally Posted by rakanj View Post
    i have Cedric Soares available let me know if you are interested in and what players your willing to swap with.
    Have a look at the squad and tell me what you like?

  16. #2889
    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    3,403
    vCash
    13217
    And then there were 3...

    Any Italians knocking about that I've missed?

  17. #2890
    Join Date
    01-07-14
    Posts
    754
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    No idea what I bought him for but Matuidi on his own has made me selling him the right decision - thios was the deal on me selling him to Janis89!

    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...173#post265173
    You bought him for 76.1m in Season 6. Funny how players go up and down. Incidentally i just realised i had Alisson on my books a number of seasons ago before he became "Alisson". I only remembered it when i was thinking i need a good Goalie - someone like Aliss....wait a second! Dammit

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to peaceboy For This Useful Post:


  19. #2891
    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    25,458
    vCash
    746
    REMINDERS

    Transfer window closed on Wednesday at 12PM!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:


  21. #2892
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    7,612
    vCash
    440000
    Anyone looking to shift some bodies off their squad list?

  22. #2893
    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,268
    vCash
    13373
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    Anyone looking to shift some bodies off their squad list?
    These can go if a decent offer/swap comes up

    Casper De Norre - D/DM LC
    Muhamed Besic - DM C
    Josh McEachran - M LC
    Brandley Kuwas - AM RL
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  23. #2894
    Join Date
    01-07-14
    Posts
    754
    vCash
    0
    me

  24. #2895
    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    3,403
    vCash
    13217
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    Anyone looking to shift some bodies off their squad list?
    Look at my last 3 mate. Pick one.

  25. #2896
    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    3,403
    vCash
    13217
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceboy View Post
    me
    Gotze?

  26. #2897
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    7,612
    vCash
    440000
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    These can go if a decent offer/swap comes up

    Casper De Norre - D/DM LC
    Muhamed Besic - DM C
    Josh McEachran - M LC
    Brandley Kuwas - AM RL
    Ball park figures?

    Quote Originally Posted by trunky View Post
    Look at my last 3 mate. Pick one.
    Quote Originally Posted by trunky View Post
    Gotze?
    Will have a look at them this evening and get back to you. Gotze wise I'm a tight wad so you will get a very derisory offer to consider!!

  27. #2898
    Join Date
    01-07-14
    Posts
    754
    vCash
    0
    Gotze was bought for 76.1m in Season 6. All i can say is i'll accept a bid that is less than that.

  28. #2899
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    19,954
    vCash
    3656
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Still available from Swans.........


    Defenders

    D/AM RC - Ridle Baku
    DR - Tom Edwards
    DC - Jeison Murillo
    DC - Yerry Mina
    DC - Joe Rodon
    D/DM C - Sven Bender


    Midfielders
    DM RC - Sebastian Rudy
    DM - Tiemoue Bakayoko
    M RC - Ryan Woods
    AM L - Emil Forsberg



    Forwards
    AM/F RL - Ivan Cavaleiro
    AM/F RL - Robert Mak
    F RLC - Vinicius Junior
    S C - Borja Mayoral



  29. #2900
    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    3,403
    vCash
    13217
    I now have just 3 non Italians.

    Any of you Championship or below managers want them? Free? Happy to post them to you. Very happy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •