Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Finances

I've done an in-depth study of my own records and Mark's transfer thread for West Ham. Results are as follows:

There are 2 errors in the transfer thread.
    1. You have my purchase price of Matej Vydra as 0.9m, and unbelievably I paid 9.0 for the joke of a striker.
    2. You haven't listed Xerdan Shaqiri. He joined in the same deal as Klaas van Huntelaar. The combined price was 12m (which you listed as the Huntelaar price only, so finances shouldn't be affected).

All other deals tally up with my numbers. I've then summed all my transfer spend, and money received from transfers, prize money and of course the initial 20m.

Transfer Spend: 324.8m

Player Sales: 358.0m
    Prize Money: 32.0m
    Initial Investment from DTL: 20m
    Total Income: 410.0m

Difference: 85.2m

This neither tallies with my 'dead reckoning' figure, nor yours. However, I think it's completely correct.

By the way, as part of the process I checked all transfers from West Ham to other DTL managers, and there were no errors in your list. I'm assuming you captured the two occurrences when I sold players with clauses, namely Mertesacker (3.5m to Redders) and Mehmedi (0.9m to Erk). You got the value which went to me correct in both cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Is that how you get picked, sucking dick?
    *is up for anything to get his place back*

*perhaps not*

You've done great work Mark, keep it up mate.

I'm going to go through the transfers thread again to fix any mistakes that has been pointed out and re-calculate the balances.

At the same time, I'll post all dealings for each club in their own post in the locked transfers summary thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    Opening Balance:35,200,00

8m Prize money
    Juanfran and Bartra to trunky 25m
    Boateng to Janis 40m
    Vietto to Dermo 15
    Adriano to AMC 2.5m

I'll start with you Erk

You say your balance should be 125.7 but after going through this, I now have your balance down as 137.5!

Can you check the link and confirm that all looks OK

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I'm going to go through the transfers thread again to fix any mistakes that has been pointed out and re-calculate the balances.

At the same time, I'll post all dealings for each club in their own post in the locked transfers summary thread.

I'll start with you Erk

You say your balance should be 125.7 but after going through this, I now have your balance down as 137.5!

Quick question Markus old bean...

Are you saying that the original figure that you posted in the finances thread for the end of last season might be wrong?

My trouble is I have only got a record from this point.

I had 35.5m according to you and have spent accordingly. If that figure was wrong and I'm now in debt then...erm...bugger!

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Mine will be as I've stated, when I rejoined last season you gave me the options of joining a club without the players and 20m or Chelsea again with a set budget, so all my business was done in my office then keeping track of my finances.

Unfortunately I've looked for the post where you gave me the options of which team I could take over but can't find it
    Yep, you would have been given the figure of whatever had been left behind at Chelsea at the time.

I've now gone through all of the dealings from all managers at Chelsea and have now come up with the figure of 11.8 for you right now. It's all here:

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...103#post270103

Quote Originally Posted by trunky View Post
    Quick question Markus old bean...

Are you saying that the original figure that you posted in the finances thread for the end of last season might be wrong?

My trouble is I have only got a record from this point.

I had 35.5m according to you and have spent accordingly. If that figure was wrong and I'm now in debt then...erm...bugger!
    We'll have to see. I'll be double checking all the team finances to come up with the correct figure so once I get to Hull, I'll let you know what your actual figure is.

Yep, you would have been given the figure of whatever had been left behind at Chelsea at the time.

I've now gone through all of the dealings from all managers at Chelsea and have now come up with the figure of 11.8 for you right now. It's all here:

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...103#post270103
    When I was given the choice of managing again it definitely wasn't Chelsea and 2.5m budget mate.

If that's what it is though, that's what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    When I was given the choice of managing again it definitely wasn't Chelsea and 2.5m budget mate.

If that's what it is though, that's what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste117 View Post
    Nice 33 million to spend next season
    OK guys. I have realised that I have obviously 'recycled' some players in the auctions and some of them were part of previously assembled squads by former managers.

Some of those squads were heavily depleted so I thought the only fair thing to do is to go back and find out how much was spent on these players by their old managers. I've got these figures and have now added these back to the old finances for those former clubs.

They are:
    Chelsea - 8.5M
    West Brom - 3.1M
    Liverpool - 1.6M
    Fulham - 6.3M

The balance has now been updated for vinjwoods who inherited Ste117/EL-TOPPO's old balance. The other figures have been added to the balance that I had posted in the introduction thread for new managers where hopefully we'll have AMC and pyromyst joining us for season four.
    Chelsea had a wedge when ste got booted...
    Last edited by Erkifino; 03-12-15 at 11:17 PM.

Cheers mate, does that mean it's Mark's figure of 11.8m through transfers over the seasons, plus 8.5m for the squad getting depleted when players where recycled?

I'm not trying to second guess Mark, this is turning into a headwreck for him. I just knew ste left a nice chunk of money in the bank before you took over...

Actually it'll be 11.8m plus 6m, as the balance should have been 8.5m and not 2.5m at the start of Season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    I'm not trying to second guess Mark, this is turning into a headwreck for him. I just knew ste left a nice chunk of money in the bank before you took over...
    Indeed it is, I don't envy him and he does a great job, it's just with people with 100s of millions in the bank I need all I can get ahead of the auctions.

I went through all my transfers. Did my head in trying to find price money for all the seasons, so had to stop while I still had a functioning laptop...

Mark though

I'll start with you Erk

My head is lifting mate! Not that I'm trying to get rid of 10m but I thought I was keeping on top of finances in the club thread.
    I will say there are a few bids in the first season that you have in for the initial bid that were eventually won with rebids. Namely Jan Kirchhoff (FC Bayern) - 0.1 who I bought for 500k and Slawomir Peszko (Parma) - 0.3 again I bought him for 500k.

Long story short, I'm happy to go with the finances in my thread if you are.
    Last edited by Erkifino; 04-12-15 at 12:47 AM.

There's no need to go through my transfers, I'll make it easy on you.

Let's say I started season 7 with 0. ( Cannot be in debt, so this is the lowest one can start with)
    Add 9 M price money.
    Add 23.5 made from haggles preseason.

makes 32.5 as Kitty. Correct?

AMC - Whatever budget you were offered would have been based on the dealings of the previous management. As a result, that's the figure that I've come up with now.

AJ - As I've said to everyone else, wait until I've finished sorting the finances once and for all and then everyone knows where they stand.

I apologise to all for the inconvenience, obviously, but this needs to be done now to ensure that balances are actually correct and fair for everyone.

okidoki, cool! Was trying to save you some work there, chief.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    okidoki, cool! Was trying to save you some work there, chief.
    Or trying to wipe out your debt in 1 foul swoop

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Or trying to wipe out your debt in 1 foul swoop
    pffft.

Thanks for your patience, gentlemen!

I've now double checked the figures from all transfers made to date in the DTL, added in the prize money and the final figures are now available in the OP.

Thanks to all those who provided feedback. The likes of Vydra and Shaqiri have been corrected and to answer someone's question, yes, all sell-on fees should also be included (and listed in brackets) in the transfer summary thread.

+10.0 Redknapp69
    -10.0 AJ

+20.0 Janis89
    -20.0 Mark

+2.0 Mark
    -2.0 peaceboy

+3.0 Redknapp69
    -3.0 Janis89

+5.0 Redknapp69
    -5.0 AMC

Finances updated after Auction 1.

EDIT: And for Mark/Erkifino's Casemiro deal.