Thread: Not Moving Clubs

Not Moving Clubs

Said to myself after starting a new game, Il do Jose Mourinho and travel around Europe a bit win as many titles as I can!!

As it stands I've built a title winning side in Milan, I know it's now time to move on but I just can't seem to bring myself to it!!

Anybody else struggle to do this!???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope.

Love 'em and leave 'em is my philosophy
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    Holy Trinity Member

He's talking about the teams in CM Eej..... not the club secretaries that you "become friendly" with

Sort of, I have a set few clubs I manage every game, but if I lose some key players and can't find equivilent replacements I can get fed up and move on, then when a new manager comes in and wrecks all my hard work I will either poach all my favourite players or create a new manager, take over the club again and sort the mess out

I tend to bring a club right up as far as i can go, a couple of years and a few trophies later i move on, always to a lower team, or a giant that has fallen down. Latest example manager of Aberdeen, 5 seasons multiple trophies, left for Liverpool, bottom the league and only 10 games left in the season. Now 5 seasons in getting itchy feet.

Never have a problem moving on, assuming I've achieved what I set out to do when joining the club.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Never have a problem moving on, assuming I've achieved what I set out to do when joining the club.
    Relegation?

Don't know the meaning of the word mate.

I don't think I've ever moved clubs in a game - I find that after a season or two of my side being all-conquering, the players get unhappy about something silly (usually they want a new challenge, sometimes they fall out with another player or just demand a move out of the blue) and I have to build a new squad anyway!

Although saying that, I have been meaning to start a game with a couple of rules that would force me to play differently, including moving around clubs a lot - I was going to make it a story but my all-English Spurs story has updated so slowly that I changed my mind!