Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Frustrations with CM 01/02

vCash
    No it's not. In football, I've never ever ever ever seen a team having the same issue at every single game. I've never ever ever seen a team conceded a goal on every single shot on target and having to face a superkeeper at every single game.

vCash
    you just said it was last two games not every game?? and yes it happens all the time! IRL and in CM0102. Just type in the search bar Superkeeper and watch the screenshots

- - - Updated - - -

Look what happened to me just now...

vCash

vCash
    I mentioned the last 2 because it was a factual example, but yeah bascially the 7.5 seasons have been like that, at a few exceptions. That's frustrating. You pound on your opponent, can't score, and you know, you just do that his first shot will go in.

The same on Fifa, PES,... I guess they just up the difficulty with some BS to make is harder

vCash
    Maybe your tactics are shit? If 20 from 20 attempts are 40 yard shots, you are never going to win. Study the commentary and see where you are going wrong and change your tactic. Don't blame the games cos you expect to set a tactic and win every thing without "managing"

vCash

vCash
    Gotta love this! What's the fun of winning every game 6-0?
    What's the fun of winning if you have not been frustrated first?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So because I don't want to play an unfair game, that means I want to win 6-0 each games?
    Well you guys have weird ways to jump to stupid coclusions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Maybe your tactics are shit? If 20 from 20 attempts are 40 yard shots, you are never going to win. Study the commentary and see where you are going wrong and change your tactic. Don't blame the games cos you expect to set a tactic and win every thing without "managing"
    Quote Originally Posted by Romano338 View Post
    So because I don't want to play an unfair game, that means I want to win 6-0 each games?
    Well you guys have weird ways to jump to stupid coclusions

vCash

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coys For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romano338 View Post
    I mentioned the last 2 because it was a factual example, but yeah bascially the 7.5 seasons have been like that, at a few exceptions. That's frustrating. You pound on your opponent, can't score, and you know, you just do that his first shot will go in.

The same on Fifa, PES,... I guess they just up the difficulty with some BS to make is harder
    Have you tried changing the tactic for a few games? I'm familiar with the "match starts, first shot, goal and then 10 shots to see if u lose, draw or maybe win". It usually goes away when I swap my tactic 3/4 games and sometimes even playing another GK seem to solve it. Or maybe it's just a placebo

vCash
    The fact that it is almost impossible to sign the best players are somewhat annoying. Countless times I have found gems in other teams, often they don't even get any playing time, however their clubs refuse to sell no matter how much money I throw at them. And if I somehow should get a stupidly high bid accepted, you can count on my board blocking the transfer due to the unrealistically high bid. Gah.

In my current game I just saw Laporte moving to Bayern for 49 million. God knows if my board would have allowed me to spend that kind of money, probably not.

vCash
    Contract protection. Annoying rule, and don't think it was ever a rule in real life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Won: 10

vCash

vCash
    Whenever I get frustrated with CM0102 I continue with FMC14 and vice versa, so that everything stays relatively fresh. At the moment, I am in CM0102 mode. There are, however, two things that would probably make my CM0102 stint a lot longer if they were added to the game.

- A possibility to come back from holidays on a specific date. I usually manage multiple national teams in one save game and I’d like to let it run in the background until the next match, which is generally one or two months later.
    - An assistent manager that suggests a match squad for me. Having to drag every single player to their respective positions can be a bit annoying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Ax View Post
    - A possibility to come back from holidays on a specific date. I usually manage multiple national teams in one save game and I’d like to let it run in the background until the next match, which is generally one or two months later.
    I think this could be done somehow, think I read it here somewhere. Something to do with notifications if I remember it correctly.

vCash
    Yeh go to future fixtures click on the tab in the middle of the two teams which will then change to "view" the game will then come back on holiday at that point tso you can watch that game!

vCash
    Probably didn't explain that very well, here is a picture:

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Oh, I see. Thanks for that! Not entirely elegant, but it seems to do the job.

vCash
    i miss some press and midia stuff. I take a small club of engish second division, beat UTD, Chels, Liverpool, etc. with a bunch of horrible players, win de FA Cup and all i get is "the fans are soo happy with u"? thats is terrible

Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maragato View Post
    i miss some press and midia stuff. I take a small club of engish second division, beat UTD, Chels, Liverpool, etc. with a bunch of horrible players, win de FA Cup and all i get is "the fans are soo happy with u"? thats is terrible
    Better than having to wade through press conference after press conference with no tangable knowledge of whether you're doing good or bad.

vCash
    I miss having to beat fans in the head, like Cantona back in the day!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Rxx For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I agree, i hate modern fms because that. I just think CM 0102 could be a little more rich in those aspect.

vCash
    I hate when every AI manager switches to the same tactic. After 7 years in my "multiplayer" NI game, all my AI opponents are playing a centralized 4-3-3. It's almost the same in the other leagues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maragato View Post
    I agree, i hate modern fms because that. I just think CM 0102 could be a little more rich in those aspect.
    The interface & media interaction of FM 07 with otherwise the gameplay of 01/02 is my dream game.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast