Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 197

Thread: Frustrations with CM 01/02

  1. #101

    Join Date
    14-11-15
    Posts
    66
    vCash
    500
    No it's not. In football, I've never ever ever ever seen a team having the same issue at every single game. I've never ever ever seen a team conceded a goal on every single shot on target and having to face a superkeeper at every single game.

  2. #102

    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,826
    vCash
    0
    you just said it was last two games not every game?? and yes it happens all the time! IRL and in CM0102. Just type in the search bar Superkeeper and watch the screenshots

    - - - Updated - - -

    Look what happened to me just now...


  3. #103

    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,826
    vCash
    0

  4. #104

    Join Date
    14-11-15
    Posts
    66
    vCash
    500
    I mentioned the last 2 because it was a factual example, but yeah bascially the 7.5 seasons have been like that, at a few exceptions. That's frustrating. You pound on your opponent, can't score, and you know, you just do that his first shot will go in.

    The same on Fifa, PES,... I guess they just up the difficulty with some BS to make is harder

  5. #105

    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,826
    vCash
    0
    Maybe your tactics are shit? If 20 from 20 attempts are 40 yard shots, you are never going to win. Study the commentary and see where you are going wrong and change your tactic. Don't blame the games cos you expect to set a tactic and win every thing without "managing"

  6. #106

    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,826
    vCash
    0

  7. #107

    Join Date
    27-10-14
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    6,930
    vCash
    0
    Gotta love this! What's the fun of winning every game 6-0?
    What's the fun of winning if you have not been frustrated first?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:


  9. #108

    Join Date
    14-11-15
    Posts
    66
    vCash
    500
    So because I don't want to play an unfair game, that means I want to win 6-0 each games?
    Well you guys have weird ways to jump to stupid coclusions

  10. #109

    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,826
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Maybe your tactics are shit? If 20 from 20 attempts are 40 yard shots, you are never going to win. Study the commentary and see where you are going wrong and change your tactic. Don't blame the games cos you expect to set a tactic and win every thing without "managing"
    Quote Originally Posted by Romano338 View Post
    So because I don't want to play an unfair game, that means I want to win 6-0 each games?
    Well you guys have weird ways to jump to stupid coclusions

  11. #110

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    3,418
    vCash
    1295

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coys For This Useful Post:


  13. #111

    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Posts
    35
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Romano338 View Post
    I mentioned the last 2 because it was a factual example, but yeah bascially the 7.5 seasons have been like that, at a few exceptions. That's frustrating. You pound on your opponent, can't score, and you know, you just do that his first shot will go in.

    The same on Fifa, PES,... I guess they just up the difficulty with some BS to make is harder
    Have you tried changing the tactic for a few games? I'm familiar with the "match starts, first shot, goal and then 10 shots to see if u lose, draw or maybe win". It usually goes away when I swap my tactic 3/4 games and sometimes even playing another GK seem to solve it. Or maybe it's just a placebo

  14. #112

    Join Date
    02-04-12
    Posts
    836
    vCash
    500
    The fact that it is almost impossible to sign the best players are somewhat annoying. Countless times I have found gems in other teams, often they don't even get any playing time, however their clubs refuse to sell no matter how much money I throw at them. And if I somehow should get a stupidly high bid accepted, you can count on my board blocking the transfer due to the unrealistically high bid. Gah.

    In my current game I just saw Laporte moving to Bayern for 49 million. God knows if my board would have allowed me to spend that kind of money, probably not.

  15. #113

    Join Date
    10-07-12
    Posts
    81
    vCash
    500
    Contract protection. Annoying rule, and don't think it was ever a rule in real life?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #114
    Tournaments Won: 10

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    28,201
    vCash
    0

  17. #115

    Join Date
    28-04-12
    Posts
    8
    vCash
    500
    Whenever I get frustrated with CM0102 I continue with FMC14 and vice versa, so that everything stays relatively fresh. At the moment, I am in CM0102 mode. There are, however, two things that would probably make my CM0102 stint a lot longer if they were added to the game.

    - A possibility to come back from holidays on a specific date. I usually manage multiple national teams in one save game and I’d like to let it run in the background until the next match, which is generally one or two months later.
    - An assistent manager that suggests a match squad for me. Having to drag every single player to their respective positions can be a bit annoying.

  18. #116

    Join Date
    06-03-12
    Posts
    715
    vCash
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Ax View Post
    - A possibility to come back from holidays on a specific date. I usually manage multiple national teams in one save game and I’d like to let it run in the background until the next match, which is generally one or two months later.
    I think this could be done somehow, think I read it here somewhere. Something to do with notifications if I remember it correctly.

  19. #117

    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,826
    vCash
    0
    Yeh go to future fixtures click on the tab in the middle of the two teams which will then change to "view" the game will then come back on holiday at that point tso you can watch that game!

  20. #118

    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,826
    vCash
    0
    Probably didn't explain that very well, here is a picture:


  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:


  22. #119

    Join Date
    28-04-12
    Posts
    8
    vCash
    500
    Oh, I see. Thanks for that! Not entirely elegant, but it seems to do the job.

  23. #120

    Join Date
    23-02-16
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    700
    i miss some press and midia stuff. I take a small club of engish second division, beat UTD, Chels, Liverpool, etc. with a bunch of horrible players, win de FA Cup and all i get is "the fans are soo happy with u"? thats is terrible

  24. #121
    Tournaments Won: 1

    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    3,492
    vCash
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Maragato View Post
    i miss some press and midia stuff. I take a small club of engish second division, beat UTD, Chels, Liverpool, etc. with a bunch of horrible players, win de FA Cup and all i get is "the fans are soo happy with u"? thats is terrible
    Better than having to wade through press conference after press conference with no tangable knowledge of whether you're doing good or bad.

  25. #122

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    462
    vCash
    500
    I miss having to beat fans in the head, like Cantona back in the day!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Rxx For This Useful Post:


  27. #123

    Join Date
    23-02-16
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    700
    I agree, i hate modern fms because that. I just think CM 0102 could be a little more rich in those aspect.

  28. #124

    Join Date
    21-06-14
    Posts
    184
    vCash
    500
    I hate when every AI manager switches to the same tactic. After 7 years in my "multiplayer" NI game, all my AI opponents are playing a centralized 4-3-3. It's almost the same in the other leagues.

  29. #125

    Join Date
    14-04-12
    Location
    Reykjavík, Iceland
    Posts
    36
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Maragato View Post
    I agree, i hate modern fms because that. I just think CM 0102 could be a little more rich in those aspect.
    The interface & media interaction of FM 07 with otherwise the gameplay of 01/02 is my dream game.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •