Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Age problem

Player Ages

Been a long time since I have been around, just got back into playing, must say things have developed a lot since I was last here well done to you all.

I'm doing an editor to play the 97/98 season but have forgotten if there is a way to make players ages the correct age at that time or do I have to manually adjust each players d.o.b by 3/4 years.

Thanks in advance.

Ridiculously Young Players

Anyone else have a problem using the latest Saturn patch where players become ridiculously young all of a sudden? Like players who were 22 becoming 4 years old etc?

Quote Originally Posted by FCIM View Post
    Anyone else have a problem using the latest Saturn patch where players become ridiculously young all of a sudden? Like players who were 22 becoming 4 years old etc?
    Did you create any new players in the editor?

Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    Did you create any new players in the editor?
    No, none, just used the Saturn patch. It also doesn't recognise any of my scouts so I had to sack them and get new ones.

Did you already have another patch (likeTapani) installed?

Best bet to re-install everything I'd say

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Did you already have another patch (likeTapani) installed?

Best bet to re-install everything I'd say
    I'll do that, shame though as I have a saved game which I presume I'll lose.

Or I could build a team which will dominate everything for the next 25-30 years .

Quote Originally Posted by FCIM View Post
    I'll do that, shame though as I have a saved game which I presume I'll lose.

Or I could build a team which will dominate everything for the next 25-30 years .
    Since the DB isn't actually modified, it *could* lend you some reeeealy weird records...

Edit: Or, at the very least, some very funny *unofficial* records.

Hello,
    Is it normal that most physical trainers, physiotherapists and recruiters in the championship of France are over 65 or 70?
    I play with the saturn v5 patch and the update of March 2018.

Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

It's likely they had no Date of Birth data available to us to add so the game is randomly assigned dates.

Can you post some examples please?

A lot of the old staff will be 'fake' staff, generated by the game when a team doesn't have any staff assigned to them in the database. Small clubs usually get a single coach, scout and physio, while bigger teams get more depending on their reputation. These staff have no Date of Birth set, so when you use a patch to advance the start date 16 years to 2017, they will age 16 years too. It can be annoying when you're at a very small club and your only physio retires after the first season, as it's difficult to sign any staff at a low level.

I did recently find the function that creates all these fake staff, so maybe something can be done about it in the future.

Iím having issues with this. I load a new game, once I save it and restart the computer all ages change to 7-15 etc. I havenít installed any patches twice, I deleted everything and then reinstalled it all once.

The same thing happens. Is anyone else having this issue and is there any fixes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assume you are running everything as administrator?

Are you just playing 2001 data then?

If not, just march 2019? Any Saturn/Tapani patches?

Assume you are running everything as administrator?

Are you just playing 2001 data then?

If not, just march 2019? Any Saturn/Tapani patches?
    Playing with Saturn +7 with March 2019 data.
    Im running it on a MacBook so havenít got an option for run as Administrator. Iíve tried it using the cmpatcher and it works perfectly but would rather use the Saturn patch as it has the correct names of competitions in Scotland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

Sounds like you've applied a Tapani patch to a saturn patch, use one or the other, not both.

Players age?????

Hi lads
    Downloaded the game and the Oct update,the game is running perfectly,no issues at all except one...
    All the players age's are in their 40's and 50's..can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Players Date of Birth

Hi all,

I've just downloaded the games and intend to relive my youth for a while. I've followed all of the instruction re downloading and although the latest player squads are showing the date of births appear to be wrong. For exampled I've chosen to play as Doncaster Rovers and they appear to have lot of over 40 year olds! Could someone tell me how to rectify this. I've downloaded and copied the October 2019 data. I also downloaded the SI games patch version 3.9.68. I've also downloaded and installed the CMPatcher from September 2019 but although it says 'patch successfully applied' it is not showing a reference to v1.24 when in the game (to be honest i'm not sure if its supposed to or not).

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks
    Gavin

Sounds like you have applied a patcher more than once

Best bet to install and start again mate

Sounds like you have applied a patcher more than once

Best bet to install and start again mate

Hi,
    I had the same issue.

The video tutorial advises to install the SI Games Update, then the patch, then the data update.

You need to update the data folder THEN run the patch.

Hope that helps.

The "patch" is 3.9,68

That needs to be done before any data update

players ages increased by 20 years

hi I have downloaded march 2020 update but all the players have aged 20 years can anyone help ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilfran View Post
    hi I have downloaded march 2020 update but all the players have aged 20 years can anyone help ?
    you've probably applied a patch more than once

uninstall everything and re-install

Players Ages reducing after applying Patch

Hi, I am running the latest March 2020 update and patch. For some reason the players ages have decreased ?

Any ideas ?

Mat

I believe you have applied a patch twice, did you already have a patch installed and then a new one? If so, remove the patch and try re-applying it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast