Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: User Tactics - ViK

User Tactics - ViK

http://www.sendspace.com/file/35ual7

A tactic guaranteed to give you goals galore! I've had great success using it on the latest update with Sheffield Wednesday. Screenshots to follow...

https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=386
    Last edited by Spectral; 14-12-19 at 09:49 AM. Reason: added pack link

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

Screenies...

Key things to bear in mind:

Have your central MC as a DMC with good positioning, passing, and tackling.

DC's and DMC need good positioning (12+ at least)

Have your central SC as someone physical with good strength, heading, and jumping. I had Nuhiu in this position during my first season and he scored 46 goals in 46 league games and had an average rating of 8.75 for the season. He's now playing for Liverpool lol!

As you can see my team isn't full of world beaters. Only Nurishi is the real 'super player' if you can call him that.

Even if your defence isn't particularly strong, you'll still score a hatful. You'll just concede a few more and consequently be more vulnerable to super-goalie defeats.

Hope people will enjoy this tactic. It is good fun to use in any league

**Link in top post**

So i tried this... Not bad, i say.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutioN14 View Post
    So i tried this... Not bad, i say.

With Crespo, To and Vieira id expect you to beat Spartak 7-0 with a standard 442

This was my first match, i finished the season undefeated.

Thank you very much for giving it a go! I've not tried it on any holiday/test mode yet, but I finished my PL season off unbeaten and I'm having a storming pre-season.

I'd urge anyone else to try the tactic if you need a few more goals in your side. As long as your defenders are decent (they don't have to be world class) then you'll win a lot of games

After strangely losing the first two games of my third season (2nd season in the PL), we went the rest of the season unbeaten and scored 131 goals in 38 games, conceding 38 goals. Disappointing results in the domestic cups, but more than made up for it by winning the Champions League, destroying Bayern 6-1 on aggregate in the semis, and this in the final...

Here is a glimpse of our results during the season:

Going into the new season, I've strengthened the defence further by signing Godin and Mangala (both DC) and Gonalons (DMC) for the central mid position. Flamini will be the DMC and Bridcutt/Halsti are the backups

Overall stats after 3 full seasons (no holiday)

Looks good ViK

Any results else. My result is too awful to post here. Win 7-1 and lose 2-5. I've lost 7 games in PL so far, League Cup lose Southampton 1-4, and FA Cup lose Chelsea 2-5. I played with Man United. Only bought 3 new players: Nurishi, Lassago and Carvalho. Perhaps, my DCs are too bad to play this tactic. Always get 6 points, and sometimes they get 4,5 points

Is this one of these tactics that are sort of a cheat? I don't mean it in a bad way, i mean, I've seen so many tactics which make teams undefeated and try to break records of goals scored and conceded, something like experiment-tactics. As i see here, goals scored are unrealistically many but goals conceded are normal and realistic, in any case, this is an impressive tactic ViK. Does it work with ODB?

Your tactic is so crazy

I've created a new game and finnished the first season. I won CL and PL. FA cup and League cup I didn't want to follow.

Is this a non wib-wob tactic?

Quote Originally Posted by Whyme View Post
    Is this a non wib-wob tactic?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by foo_jam2002 View Post
    Is this one of these tactics that are sort of a cheat? I don't mean it in a bad way, i mean, I've seen so many tactics which make teams undefeated and try to break records of goals scored and conceded, something like experiment-tactics. As i see here, goals scored are unrealistically many but goals conceded are normal and realistic, in any case, this is an impressive tactic ViK. Does it work with ODB?
    To answer your question, yes it is a cheat tactic. It's centralized (no wide players) and it has two defenders which exploits the match engine. I guess with it being non-wibwob it makes it a little less "cheaty" but it exploits the game's match engine regardless.

Sorry I've not been around much to answer any questions. Seems like the esteemed regulars have done that job for me, so thank you!

Glad the tactic is getting some love (or use, anyway lol). Of course it isn't realistic in the slightest, but it is fun!

4411 Ailton (Vik mod)

One of my favourite tactics over the last few years has been Ailton's 4411 which is extremely solid and works up and down the leagues. I've always thought it needed a bit of extra offensive nous though, especially so during my current save on the October update with Borussia Monchengladbach.

I've tweaked it quite significantly, although it is still a 4411 and should still bear Ailton's name of course. It is more offensive though and I'm getting great results so I thought I'd share...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/x2h77j

http://www.sendspace.com/file/35ual7
    the file has been broken, bro.

Actually, this tactic seems to do better than iodineCF against stronger AI tactics

I am testing it right now and it outperforms iondineCF by a significant margin!

I think despite being more offensively minded than it's original, it still has a Mourinho quality to it, especially after a few seasons. I was managing Man City and rebuilding their depleted squad and the amount of 1-0 wins we got was quite surprising!

Thanks for trying the tactic btw x

Here's the result after 10 seasons playing against strong AI opponents (using the AI_tactics_80 set):

iodineCF (#1)......................69.9
    451 Freestyle (#2)...............71.0
    442CJF (#5)........................66.8
    Making plans for Nigel (#6)...65.5
    4411 Ailton (Vik mod) (#9)....77.0
    4-3-3 Forever (#19)..............60.0
    Norge (#22)........................71.1
    4132CF (#32)......................66.1
    424CF (#49)........................63.6
    bum bum cyk (#59)..............51.1
    22321tetha.2 (#61)...............53.5
    4312CF (#72).......................58.9

I do wonder how tactics would against even normal tactics in the current database where a large percentage of teams play with 1 or 3 up or one in the hole with a back four. Anecdotally, I find I have much more success with my lesser tactics.

When I tested the tactics using an FC Utrecht benchmark save-file against the default AI-tactics the result were almost the same as the one in the OTL spreadsheet; iodineCF was the best then, too.

So that was the same as with the De Graafschap benchmark save-file.

But like I said, iodineCF did not do so well against stronger AI tactics.

Interestingly, the other tactic I created purely for entertainment (entitled: prolific) is absolutely horrendous against the harder AI tactics, but wildly inconsistent and great fun against the standard tactics.

Dominated the lower leagues like never before with this tactic. Took Preston NE to 1st place without losing a game all season, with a heavily rotated team too, as we raised funds by selling a few players through the season. It's not on holiday mode either.

Screenie of league table:

We only lost two games all season: away to Arsenal in the League Cup 3-2, and away to Chelsea in FA Cup semis 1-0.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast