Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: [STORY] CMSG Ltd - PtP IV - Fallen Giants

vCash
    Right this will be a pre-post, but i have just started playing the save now - have been ill the last two days and Uni has been hard due to other people being unreliable - but hopefully all will be up BEFORE most of you guys read this post! Will be done by Chapter, Chapter update in a single post like last time just to save posts (and for something i will pm a mod (AMC or Derm) about in future).

It will be done by the deadline of Friday, and the save will be uploaded and sent wither THAT day or on Sat.

vCash
    CMSG Season 2 – Chapter One:
    The Return

After a few years of football management gig in Argentina, my life as a drug lord flourished into what seemed to be a Hollywood film. Married to a super model that I couldn’t understand a single fucking word she said, earning millions as well as having a trip every day: it was a dream that I thought would last forever!

However, after one night of my many orgies, my villa was awoken to an unusual sound.

Pulling my Dick from his hole – I mean my associate Richard, you dirty bastards – I rushed downstairs to the sound of large screaming and a funny sounding car. As I walked the threshold of the beginning of my drive-way to my front lawn, I was shocked to find a frightful face.

ZanSnake: Senior Heinzenberg?

Announcing his name from my mouth, my throat started to rust inside-out.

Heinzenberg: Snake! You know I am the one who knocks – repeatedly until the sauce comes from the lid!
    ZanSnake: Yes, senior!

I slammed the large door, and dropped the ketchup-bottle doorbell and waited for the dreaded moment for the sauce to drop out of the lid. After a few moments of cursing, I was finally time to reopen the door to Heinzenberg and his Mexican protégé, Jose. ‘Jose’ had a weird tradition, in which, every time he saw something that caused a sense of disbelief or enjoyment, he would scream out:

Jose: Sauce, bitches!

As Heinzenberg walked into the room, he continued to speak in a malicious manner.

Heinzenberg: Snake, let me know – do you know what I do?
    ZanSnake: Of course, you make crystal meth that is so perfect everyone thinks it’s baked beans.
    Heinzenberg: Good. And yet, Jose here found this being sold behind the local highschool!

He grabbed something from his back pocket (was kind of wondering what that large bulge was), and my eyes screamed as the truth was revealed!

ZanSnake: It can’t be!
    Heinzenberg: Oh, it is! You are trying to duplicate my product!

Shocked, as I stepped back knowing nothing about this tin of fart-inducing crystal meth, maybe my Dick had betrayed me, and stabbed me from behind – into my back, dirty bastards – accusations started to form in my head as to who was the one responsible.

Heinzenberg:
    You leave town by tomorrow morning, or I’ll come back – and this time, is might be more than a welcome warning!

As both Jose and Heinzenberg exited the building, I ran upstairs and started packing, knowing what happened to the last person that messed with Heizenberg – Guseppie – who had his fast blown off! Not even caring who was responsible, I grabbed my passport and headed for my private jet.

But as I got there, a group of men in black was awaiting for me.

Man in Black: Debt collectors! You’re fucked!

And with that I was pushed out of the financial world of highs, of getting high – and even getting laid- and soon, I was left to rot on the streets in poverty with my Dick alongside me – RICHARD – in a world that seemed unknown to me!

Chapter Two:
    The Situation

A few years later….

In coherence of the ruthless tyranny of the tramp that lives two block away, the enemy had now forced myself, Sir Zannit Turkey Snake, into ambiguity with my loyal fuck-wit, Dick. Fighting the everyday tests of finding the next high – and the forces of my puked-stained nemesis – this is the delusional tales of the Adventures Semi-Retard Drug Addict Sir Zannit Turkey Snake!

Dick: Who are you talking too Sir?
    Sir Zannit: Too our beloved allies of the board, Cocaine, Meth and Cillit Bang!
    Dick: And what calamitous task have they descended to us this time, Sir?
    Sir: Zannit: Why they want you to dress up like a cheap hooker and earn money by selling your body for sex, so that we can afford the tools to process the communication link once more!
    Dick: Okay sir!

As Dick started to get dressed, the forces of my nemesis started to pull my attention to an agent that was seated next across from us.

Dick: Okay Sir, I will go and do what the holy board want us to do!
    Sir Zannit: You shall be rewarded heftily, Dick!

As he left, I went over to the sleeping agent.

Sir Zannit: You! You try to use this façade to hide you true self! Know I will steal the secret files that you have on you, in order to help find the weaknesses of the great nemesis!

Searching through the pockets of the sleeping agents, I was able to find a drink of the board. Drinking down the bottle of the codenamed Captain Morgan, I soon turned round to a mysterious man in black suit.

Sir Zannit: Holy Board! The nemesis has shape shifted! Would does this inpecable disguise want from me, Sir Zannit?
    Nemesis: You are ZanSnake, yes?
    Sir Zannit: I do not know that name you speak of! I am Sir Zannit Turkey Snake! Rid yourself of this disguise!
    Nemesis: I’ll take that as a yes. We have been searching for you.
    Sir Zannit: And it seems my ultra-secret lair of the park bench has been revealed and invaded!
    Nemesis: It seems you have gone quite senile since you left South America, luckily I know how to fix this!

The nemesis said, with a grin. Raising his hand, he slapped me across the face twice, hitting both sides of my cheeks – when suddenly I was entranced from his dark powers – I was brought to a light, where my mind indulged itself.

Sir Zannit: What the fuck! That hurt you bastard!

I said, before kneeing the bastard in the balls. Falling onto the floor, I suddenly became aware of my awful attire.

ZanSnake: What the hell am I wearing?

Ridding myself of the stank of the clothes I was wearing, I stole the suit of the man crying on the floor, and emerged back to the person I had kept away for so long.

ZanSnake: Now, that is better.
    Man in Black: Good… Now, you can come back with me…

He said, as he whelped in pain. Following the man, who was now only in his briefs, I was told I was once again to be called upon for the CMSG ltd, that had once more changed country to Germany and needed my help to win the division.

Arriving in Dortmund, I was told about the task that I was to face with the restriction of the former-manager Jamie Green, I would be forced to play a formation with five men at the back as well as to win the First Division.

Brought in, I watched as fellow First Division side VfB Stuttgart narrowly beat Real Madrid for the Champions League title:

Meaning that next season I would be facing the European Champions with a tactic forced upon me (though I am no tactician), though looking at the squard left for me that seemed a bit harder to do then it read on the box:

I had not ONE NATURAL left or right backs, with only two options at the moment being 22 year old centre-back Uwe Vogler and 29 year old defensive midfielder Leandro Berti as options at left back:

Neither really seemed grand at that position, Berti looked like he had a good season but would probably be a better option as a DMC than LB, and Volger, even though he looked on the face-of-it, had a terrible season.

But working with a budget of about 9.25m£ in the bank would help add some numbers to the team, though not much for the level I would be wanting to add to the squad, and would have to wait till the 1st of July before they even would arrive!

And to add insult to injury, due to the fact I kneed one of the highest regarding members in the organisation, someone called Churky, in the balls I would have to work with this weird tactic restriction:

For how long would depend on the success I would have with the tactic forced upon! Looks like this won’t be a cake walk as my other incarnations as manager would be!

Chapter Three:
    The Set-Up

Straight after the go I wanted to put my own personal touch on the squad, searching for left-backs and right-backs that were young, or even experienced, that had the type of talent I would want and need for the team I was hoping to build.

But there was a problem I started to establish, all the decent German defensive options all called Bayern, Stuttgart, or a higher-placed team as their home and it would be a hard battle to pry them away. Though the sales of Markus Dietrich to FC Tokyo for £7.75m and Jean-Marie Romeyer to Preston for £2.2m it still wouldn’t be enough to generate interest from the players to join.

The expectation of the board was clear though:

With around £24m in the bank, and will some potential transfer being aligned, it seemed feasible to go for the title if the restricted tactic was playable with the squad. My legacy within CMSG is that I have won at least a league title in every stint as manager, bar one in Spain when I was fucked over by CMSG with some fucked-up restrictions. I wanted this season to be one were they would be celebration come the end of my tenure as manager here.

And soon came the day that truly mattered, the influx of the players that I hoped would help build a title winning team!

Eddie Delaney – DC

Though the oldest of my signings at 30, Eddie adds more experience in the heart of the three man defence, allowing for some competition for spots which most likely will have to rotate with suspensions, injuries and lack of form of players. From: Bielefeld Cost: £1.9m

Florian Ottl – D/DM RL

Ottl offers a good sense of versatility by being able to play on both flanks of the defence and has some years left in him at the age of 26. Most likely to play on the right back position, could become a influential part of the team with the right amount of games. From: 1.FC Koln Cost: £4.6m

Robert Colin – DC

A player that looks superb for his age (only 20!) and cost peanuts – easily one for the future if we decided to stay longer here – will be around the squad for depth. From: Lille Cost: £100k

Jean-Louis Usai – F RLC

Another Frenchman, another prospect – he has the right credentials to be a class act striker at 19, and with the right development, will surely repay the small amount of money spent on him. From: Monaco Cost: £500k

Carlos Smit – DR

A young right-back, and one of two young Dutchman snapped up from Vitesse. Smit will be a ‘back-up’ if i need him, otherwise he was signed because of the low number of defensive prospects in the ‘B’ team. From: Vitesse Cost: £250k

Jan Spijkerman – DC

The second Dutchman from Vitesse and with the hard name to pronounce, he is another good prospect for the future and one which also cost peanuts to get. From: Vitesse Cost: £100k

Jan Bach – DL

The left back I was searching for, Jan Bach offers a lot to the vacant left-back spot and will be a key player in defence. He has already got experience in the league, and I hope to rely on him to oversee any threats coming from the left channel. From: SC Freiburg Cost: £4.6m

With the set-up established so far, I seemed pleased with the things looked like they were going, but how would they mould into the tactic I would have to play?

Only time would tell.

Chapter Four:
    The Time Has Come

Before the German season started, we were involved in the Inter-Toto Cup – a shot at European glory – and with such a small named team, I thought this would be the best time to really forecast the kind of problems that we might encounter with the strange tactic that was hung upon us.

The result was a 1-1 result, gifting the opportunity with an awful performance from the lads, despite taking the lead through Negredo, we gifted them a goal back with an awful defence performance.
    An injury to Abellan was the salt in the wounds, who would be out for three weeks:

Even worse was the fact that due to the abysmal performance of the previous manager, the Board of Dortmund had put a tight dependence on the job level that I have each game:

With this in mind, CMSG Ltd contacted me and said that my restriction had been rescinded, though I would STILL have to have a 5 man back-line, but I was free to edit the formation around to secure our services to Dortmund – if I could find some kind of form at least.

How would it become?

After a the tactic changes and instructions, I couldn’t get what was wanted or needed and in the end it was another bite that left it’s mark:

And the stats showed how much the team was knackered and how bad the over-all performance was:

And with the come-back, the flirtation of the impossible, it made the sword push in worse!

And so I was the scapegoat of a ticking time-bomb ready to go off due to a horrid performance by a shitty fucker name ‘Jamie Green’, and soon by disguise as Sir Zannit Turkey Snake was over and the man I was trying to hide from would be able to track me down.

Dick arrived at my door, drunken and with as much cocaine and other drugs that would make me forget my whole ordeal of my two month stint in Germany – in which I was incharge for two fucking games!

Dick: Sir, what is the plan this time around?
    Sir Zannit: We have to track the nemesis!
    Dick: But Sir, I thought we were hiding from him?
    Sir Zannit: No, Dick you twit!

I screamed at him as I downed his cider, with the pills he held onto.

Sir Zannit: We have never known his true identity, but know we do! Jamie Green!
    Dick: Ah, tremendous work Sir!
    Sir Zannit: I know, too bad it wouldn’t have mattered anyway….

In coherence of the ruthless tyranny of the dick Jamie Bell that lives hundreds of miles away, the enemy had now forced myself, Sir Zannit Turkey Snake, into an act of vengeance with my loyal fuck-wit, Dick. Fighting the everyday tests of finding the next high – and the forces of my puked-stained nemesis – this is the vengeful tales of the Adventures of Semi-Crazed Pissed off Sir Zannit Turkey Snake!

Last edited by ZanSnake; 09-10-14 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Add Another Chapter

vCash
    Done.

Uploading save later to pass onto whoever. No restriction because i wasn't able to complete the full season (hell, couldn't even start it), so maybe that restriction tactic could be the default?

EDIT: Save sent to both AMC and Baz.
    Last edited by ZanSnake; 09-10-14 at 10:49 AM.

vCash
    Sorry...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafcjgreen View Post
    Sorry...
    its fine.

ignore the abusive just painting a villain for he next part

vCash
    Haha don't worry about it! I expected much worse

vCash
    Hahaha as if you got sacked after just two games! Two games which were in a pretty rubbish cup as well Oh well, on to the next one!

vCash
    Has anyone ever written a 4 chapter story for only 2 games before?!

Zan

vCash
    Think a CMSG Ltd manager getting the boot is actually a first. Makes things interesting!

vCash
    Was going to say it makes things a nice change! Hard luck Zan, I was looking forward to see how them signings were going to get on for the season and the years beyond. Let's hope that Monchengladbach job is still up for grabs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMem View Post

Zan
    Haha, classic work Zan!

I guess we'll have to return to Dortmund at some point in the future? Unfinished business...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMem View Post

Zan
    Hey I had to build up the hype before the twist

Zan Night Snake-lambala

vCash
    This is getting intriguing. Still enough summertime left for a go?

vCash
    Lads I have a ickle problem, 30th birthday so yeah going to be gone alllllll weekend then got lots to do next week so got no hope of getting my turn done in 7 days so err can I be put to the back of the queue as it's a special occasion an all

vCash
    Yeah no problem mate, I'll PM kuy now and see if he can play his season.

vCash
    Oh yeah, happy birthday mate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourfourtwo View Post
    This is getting intriguing. Still enough summertime left for a go?
    Yeah still time mate, I'll edit the list tonight when I'm on my computer as it's easier.

vCash
    For God's sake guys I want my turn!

vCash
    Though luck Zan.

How did we manage to finish all that money?

vCash
    Can i add that i have now started at a new club (in Argentina) and have now ended a club (Dortmund) so far in this incarnation of CMSG Ltd

I am single handedly forcing us to move on - we have done only 3 clubs so far (!!) which is dire in comparison to the previous versions.

So i will leave the thanks to be given below

vCash
    The restrictions in previous versions were clearly not as good

vCash
    Waiting list updated, kuy has been handed the task of finding CMSG a new home.

vCash
    Got the file, playing it now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanSnake View Post
    Done.

Uploading save later to pass onto whoever. No restriction because i wasn't able to complete the full season (hell, couldn't even start it), so maybe that restriction tactic could be the default?

EDIT: Save sent to both AMC and Baz.
    So is there no restriction, or do I have to use that tactic?

vCash
    Seeing we only had two games with it I'd say carry on with the restriction.