Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Tactics - Non WIBWOB: How does yours look like?

vCash
    guys, please post the download link.

The Wibwob tactics dominated the forum, we need some nonwibwob to test.

vCash
    I've created a small tactics pack of my tactics. To note the main things you can change on these tactics, I personally play normal mentality against bigger teams and attacking when I'm the better team, I also use counter attack if I'm a real underdog. If I'm holding on for a result I will put men behind ball around the 85th minute.

Download link - https://www.sendspace.com/file/zcb6bb

Tactic Screenshots:

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James_y For This Useful Post:

leo37 is offline Hot Prospect for the Future
    vCash
    Hi James

When I play later tonight I'll start a new save and play the different variations you uploaded depending on opposition. It nice to see someone upload variants of a tactic depending on situation any advice to which style of player excels in a particular position on any of the variants?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to leo37 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leo37 View Post
    Hi James

When I play later tonight I'll start a new save and play the different variations you uploaded depending on opposition. It nice to see someone upload variants of a tactic depending on situation any advice to which style of player excels in a particular position on any of the variants?
    It's key to have good passers in centre midfield so when you do attack you are more likely to create good chances in all tactics.

In the 4-3-3 the centre striker is your target man, so strength and balance are key as he holds play up.

Full backs with good stamina also key in all tactics as with no wingers they get forward a lot.

The AMC is the absolute key attacking man in tactics where it is used, you really need someone with good passing, creativity, strength and finishing as he is given a free role to create and score goals.

I find with these tactics though your forwards will be your top scorers if they are good enough unlike tactics where the midfielders score more.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to James_y For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Did you manage to do any testing Leo? Interested how they work out on a different save

9. The Following User Says Thank You to James_y For This Useful Post:

vCash
    No not yet mate I forgot the Hungary Wales game was on TV yesterday I will try tonight though

11. The Following User Says Thank You to leo37 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    No rush mate, just wondering if you downloaded the file before it expired, let me know and I can upload again if needed

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by James_y View Post
    No rush mate, just wondering if you downloaded the file before it expired, let me know and I can upload again if needed
    I just downloaded it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to leo37 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Did you manage to do any testing Leo? Interested how they work out on a different save
    I ran a season with Cottbus in Germany used the 5 at the back formation came 12th. The tactic was pretty solid i changed some of the passing of the defenders and on a couple of the mids to suit the squad

I didn't buy any players and my team was pretty crap in midfield for attacking attributes and my defence were all donkeys so with a better team or good signings the tactic could work well as my strikers weren't clinical or good enough and there was many games having double shots on goal to the opposition but would still lose.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to leo37 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Yea with the defensive line up it will get you results good enough but then without quality attackers you will struggle to score loads. I like that its not a super tactic but good enough to help your team slightly over achieve, makes the game more realistic. Youll probably find that with most my tactics

vCash
    Hi mates, here is the nonwibwob 3-4-3 tactic.
    Use at AMC positions - forwards or strikers with good dribbling for better results.

Have fun! => https://www.sendspace.com/file/0ccxy2

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Yea with the defensive line up it will get you results good enough but then without quality attackers you will struggle to score loads. I like that its not a super tactic but good enough to help your team slightly over achieve, makes the game more realistic. Youll probably find that with most my tactics
    yes it's a decent tactic I was curious to try the 5 at the back one. I think with sensible signings some physicality upfront and a nice blend in midfield you could be pushing for european places with it after a few transfer windows with a small club that starts off battle bravely for relegation first season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leo37 View Post
    yes it's a decent tactic I was curious to try the 5 at the back one. I think with sensible signings some physicality upfront and a nice blend in midfield you could be pushing for european places with it after a few transfer windows with a small club that starts off battle bravely for relegation first season.
    I would imagine a quality player in the AMC role would dramatically improve the results.... a froward can work in that role too with the right attributes

22. The Following User Says Thank You to James_y For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Lukita Ballon de Ore, Lukita Ballon de Ore

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Members who have read this thread: 242