Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: TOTY 2014 - Albart Van Bevan and the great Nigerian scam

vCash
    Actually got the same email from same lad. That's a serious spambot

vCash
    Well boss, what's the craic. Sounds like you're in an awful cunt of a spot altogether. Why don't you spend your money on something more helpful, like curing your cancer, or maybe on some hookers and coke. Sure who needs orphans anyway?
    Sure fire me on a few bob and I'll see what I can do for ya.
    G'Luck.
    Let's see if he can understand this

3. The Following User Says Thank You to colml For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Bingo He even sent a couple of pictures of himself

Hello ,

Thank you very much for your courage and trust both with your good efforts and help to make sure that the funds move out from here. This alone makes my heart happy and fulfilled. I want you to know that my word is my bond and i can not hurt, betray the person the Lord sent to me to help me and to do good work for him.

I promise you that at the end of the whole process, you will have cause to Glorify God for the good thing he did in your life by making me find you. All you need to do immediately the funds gets to you, do the good work for the less people /charity works and take good care of yourself too before going into any investment or project.

I wish to meet you face to face, but let God wish be done in my life concerning my health condition. Just like I stated in my first mail to you, this fund is presently in the bank security deposit, everything is 100% legal.

I cannot distribute these funds myself because of the following reasons:

(1) I am undergoing medical treatment. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. It is with my stubborn that am able to use computer, sending messages to you as the doctors here forbids it just because of my condition. But i have no choice since i am having a little time to live.

(2) I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and to support works of God, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.
    That was the main reasons why, I am seeking for your assistance to stand as the beneficiary to the fund and retrieve it on my behalf and dispatched it to charity organizations plus some percentage you will take out as your own benefit from the total funds.
    I will need the following from you.

A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY, LIKE PASSPORT COPY OR ANY OF YOUR GOVERNMENT VALID ID CARD.

As soon as I receive your identity copy, I will furnish you with all details including the bank contact and my lawyer contacts.

Your mail message both with your personal contacts has relieved me and I pray to almighty God with his infinite mercy to reward you. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have been living till date. I want you to be praying for me so that God would forgive me, be merciful to me and to accept my soul.
    Please make sure you keep this trust I have in you, confidential pending when you have the funds in your possession to distribute
    Remain blessed in the name of God.
    Mr. Stanley Igho.

vCash

Great name as well

vCash
    This thread was a good read!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by colml View Post
    Bingo He even sent a couple of pictures of himself
    Well...where are the pictures haha. Haven't had an email for ages

vCash
    Lots of African generosity for all the Trócaire boxes from the 80's and 90's it seems

Good Day Friend;

My name is Dr. Mohammed Sani, A banker by Profession and Currently A Director of Finance Auditing and Accounting Unit in my Bank, Which the name will giving to you as soon as you respond for security reason. I got your email address in my search for a reputable and reliable person to help me claim the sum of Fifteen Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($15,600,000.00) Deposited in our Bank by one of our customer Eng. Mueller who die with his wife and two children on the 21Th day of April 2001 in car clash along Aflao express road.

Since his death no one has come up as his next of kin and all our efforts to locate any member of his family immediate family has prove Abortive that was why I decided to see if I can get anybody who has the same surname or last name with him via Internet preferably some one of the same nationality with him which I believe you have all the qualities we need. Why I am contacting you is to present you to our bank as the next of Kin to the deceased customer. He was Drilling contractor with some Oil Companies here in west Africa. So it will be more acceptable and wiser to present you through paper work to the Bank for claim of the total fund.

I will give you all the necessary requirements that the bank may request from you and follow up the transfer of the fund into your account as an Insider. It will interest you to know that I and my partners has been keeping the account dormant to enable our plans for the funds to come through and this is the time and we are happy to locate you for the perfection of the transfer of the Fund into your nominated Bank Account to be given.

As soon as I get your positive response I will update you about the mode of disbursement and we will also need to know about investing in your Country as a way of helping your people who suppose are the original owner's of this Fund, I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible through my confidential email (drmohammedsani170@gmail.com) stating your wish in this deal.

Looking forward to your urgent response by updating me with direct telephone number for easy communication.

Yours Specially

Dr. Mohammed Sani

vCash
    Got the very same one myself 4 days ago

vCash
    I am going to loaded by this weekend

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Mine is the same, I shouldn't have responded to any of them, I get 9 or 10 a week now!

vCash
    Dermo send me that Mrs Jane one....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevchenko View Post
    Dermo send me that Mrs Jane one....
    PM your email address and I'll forward it on

vCash
    Got this one recently. The irony

ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC). EFCC in alliance with economic community of West African states(ECOWAS) with head Office here in Nigeria. We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government and the United Nations and some corrupt official administrator Mr Ibrahim Lamorde has been sacked who happen to be the former EFCC chairman.

We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of west African countries which includes (NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, TOGO,GHANA CAMEROON AND SENEGAL) and they are all in our custody here in Lagos Nigeria.

We have been able to recover so much money from these scam artists. The United Nation Anti-crime commission and the United State Government have ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared among 100 Lucky people around the globe.

This email is being directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard disk in our custody here in Nigeria and with the information garter ed from this Scam artist, you notice that you have been scammed of so much money and have decided to compensate you with a little token to recover the lost of your fund. You are therefore being compensated with the total sum $ 2.5 Million Dollars. We have also arrested all those who claim that they are barristers, bank officials, Inheritance, Lottery Agents who has money for transfer or want you to be the next of kin of such funds which does not exist.

Since your name appeared among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of US $ 2.5 Million, we have made arrangement to register an Online Banking through our Global Bank, where you will have full access to your Online Banking Account Fund, to transfer your fund personally to your Private Bank Account with no complication of things or questioning as the Account will be fully registered in your Name.

Feel free to contact the processing officer Miss. ESTER EMMANUEL . The online Banking Processing It is made much easier for you to transfer your fund to your private Bank Account personally, to avoid any delay or complication of things. With this Online Banking Transfer Processing, you can only transfer the Maximum Amount of US $ 500.000.00 daily / install mentally until the total amount of your Compensated / deposited fund is transferred and completely paid to you and also if you choose to receive your payment VIA ATM CARD its is still accepted so you get back to her with your choice of payment.

So you are advice to contact,processing officer Miss. ESTER EMMANUEL with your provided information? required for verification below.

CONTACT PERSON: Miss. ESTER EMMANUEL
    CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: office147147@gmail.com

Provide the information below to enable the processing of your Online Banking Account for deposition of your total compensated fund.

1) YOUR FULL NAME.
    2) YOUR ADDRESS.
    3) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
    4) YOUR OCCUPATION
    5) YOUR IDENTITY.
    6) COUNTRY

Contact Miss. ESTER EMMANUEL with the information required for verification to enable her start the processing of your Online Banking Account Registration.We guarantee your safety and wish you the best of luck.

Best Regard,
    Mr.Ibrahim Mustafa Magu
    CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME
    COMMISSION (EFCC) FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT LAGOS - NIGERIA

vCash
    Getting a lot recently, including one from Melania Trump . Also got this one recently, potential for a bit of fun?
    Forgive my intrusion as I know that this is an unconventional way of reaching out to you.

My name is Olivia Carlsson and I am from Sweden. My reason for writing you is to seek your friendship! Just being adventurous and decided to use this letter as a resource tool to get your attention. As a matter of fact, I have been wanting to try this a while now to chat. But I was clueless on how to go about it.

Maybe you find it strange that I am using something as cold as this means to reach you. But this is the best I can do for now.In short: the purpose of this letter is just to ask you if you want to be my friend. And if you agree, just say yes and we can take it on from there.

I look forward to hear hearing from

Olivia

vCash
    Yes! We have to move on this one!

vCash
    Moyesy found himself a new calling after Sunderland

Dear owner

I am Mr. David Moyes, Head Officer-in-Charge Administrative Service Inspection
    Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International
    Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned
    shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF
    Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed
    an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg
    each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by
    the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified
    document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the
    relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees
    among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still
    left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said
    are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 65kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x
    H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the
    consignment including your name and email on the official document from United
    Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal
    effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you
    have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-
    check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is
    now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us
    repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.(REPLY TO THIS
    EMAIL : (mrdavid.moyes2@aol.com)

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly
    because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he
    could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist
    you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also
    give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in
    person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent
    that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the
    package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the
    guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Please Reply this email strictly at (moyesmrdavid9001@gmail.com)

Best Regards,

Mr. David Moyes
    Head Officer-in-Charge
    Administrative Service Inspection Unit
    E-mail: moyesmrdavid9001@gmail.com

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456