Thread: Championship Manager 2008

vCash

Championship Manager 2008

Hello everybody,

that is the forum i tried to check for long time! I am totally agree about the payment-system to make growth the website: 50 pound are nothing in comparison to be a fan

Anyway, i love the 01/02 version of that game but i like the 2008 version as you can understand. I would like to create a group only to update the 2008's database. Is there any editor or something else to start ? or else is it possibile to convert database from 01/02 to 2008 ?

Thank you in advance.
    Paolo

vCash

Data update for CM 2008 (year 2011)

I know, it's a 3 year old update, but it is a "start"...

I had an editor for that version of CM somewhere but i did not find it yet; i will search deeply.

Goodbye

oops...i forgot to put the link : http://www.adrive.com/public/HBU9qy/...update2011.zip
    Last edited by antimodes; 10-07-14 at 08:21 PM.

vCash
    Thanks, not sure many of us play CM08 but those who do it might be useful for them.

vCash

CM2008 Editor

Hello again,

i found the editor! Yeah, it was from getmanaging.com ...hard to find and it's a little bit harder to set up. Also hard to make the database update. Anyone can help will be a pleasure

link : http://www.adrive.com/public/z27Udc/...%20v%202.3.rar
    Last edited by antimodes; 10-07-14 at 08:20 PM.

vCash

CM 2008 - Downloads

CM 2008 - Downloads

Any downloads that are available for this particular version of Championship Manager will all be kept updated here. If you have any files that you'd like to share with us, please post them here.

Cheers
    Mark
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash

Introduction: Championship Manager 2008

Introduction: Championship Manager 2008

Overview

Championship Manager 2008 is an iteration in Eidos' Championship Manager series of computer games.

It is available for Windows and Mac although there is no PSP version as there was in Championship Manager 2007. The game was released on November 2, 2007.

Features

Users can now play in a multi-player mode, meaning that they can have more than one person on an account. Also, users can manage nations and can apply "Club Benefactor", which lets the user have more money, although these additions were added in the previous Championship Manager. Another feature is the addition of more leagues for example, the Australian League player tendencies and team talks.

The game uses ProZone tool to give a comprehensive database of player statistics.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by antimodes View Post
    Hello again,

i found the editor! Yeah, it was from getmanaging.com ...hard to find and it's a little bit harder to set up. Also hard to make the database update. Anyone can help will be a pleasure

link : http://www.adrive.com/public/z27Udc/...%20v%202.3.rar
    Hello, thank you for that. I love this game and when i see people still play this game, i dont believe my eyes. And im understand to im not alone This is so nice. Really.. Thank you for share this.

vCash

Editor

Quote Originally Posted by cihan134 View Post
    Hello, thank you for that. I love this game and when i see people still play this game, i dont believe my eyes. And im understand to im not alone This is so nice. Really.. Thank you for share this.
    Reupload????

Pleeeeease

vCash
    Please, Repost the "Data update for CM 2008 (year 2011)"

vCash
    new link of data update 2008 to 2011, sorry for delay : https://mega.nz/#!uQolkAAY!MeorfzaD_...IsAqyihqBpcDes

vCash
    Please, can you restore the link of the update? Thanks a lot.