Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch requests

vCash
    Your AV probably detects it as trojan?

Pretty normal with all patchers :/.

vCash
    Never had it before.

vCash
    Same with my AV (ESET). Adding Tapani's ftp site to the list of ignore sites should sort it

vCash
    Fixed it, thanks.

vCash
    One more thing, not to be a moaning Minnie, but the selection algorithms for low-level national teams in 01/02 make little sense. I used to call this the Stern John problem, as Trinidad & Tobago would hardly ever select him, despite him being the second-best striker they had behind Dwight Yorke, who would also be largely ignored. I'm assuming that low-level nations are penalised by the game and they assume high-rep players wouldn't play for them. Is there any possibility to change that so you don't get these amazing uncapped free transfers from Botswana who never play internationally?

vCash
    That seems to be more of a Comp Rep issue. Look at the difference between qualifying for the AFCON and the finals, the squads are almost totally different. Same happens in most areas where there is a low rep qualifying campaign. Thing is, without their strongest teams the smaller nations never get to a decent comp but it's mostly from not playing playing their best players. Catch 22

You can try giving every Int Comp a high rep and you will see huge difference in the quality of squads. The down side is managers then become superstars for qualifying from Oceania, CONACAF, AFC very quickly.

7. I can only speak for my region really..... but CONCACAF squads for WC qualifying, Gold Cup, etc.... tend to be pretty similar..... granted we don't have huge pools of talent to choose from and sometimes the Managers want to give youngsters a call-up to see how they do.... but all in all there isn't a whole ot of change.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    How low are you talking? A 100k deal would be now 225k, 50k would be 110k (rounded down). And all clubs balances, wages, prizes, season tickets, gate receipts are also changed in the same way. Everything is being changed to match.

It's not really inflating as such, just bringing the value in line with actual values. The values of players can be manipulated to an extent as more than just WR govern them - look at Portugal now compared to even 4 years ago in the game, the values are more closer to accurate (if you multiply them by 1.55). It's a shame Estimated Value does absolutely nothing, unlike wages which is not an Estimated but an exact figure.

I can see what you are saying league to league, values in England are ridiculous in real life currently compared to the rest of the world, even if the calibre of the play doesn't match.
    1.55 seems more reasonable to me. Don't get me wrong I would use the patch regardless

I spend most of my CM time managing in the third tier. The problem is the financial stability of a club, while inflating prices may seem more realistic third tier clubs will continue to go into the red. Lower tier clubs spend far too much money on the game.

vCash
    is it possible to add coaches and physios to national teams? that would be great for the update team since we must set national staff as free agents in db

vCash

the new patcher works great,even with saved games...also affects clubs finance...nice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    1.55 seems more reasonable to me. Don't get me wrong I would use the patch regardless

I spend most of my CM time managing in the third tier. The problem is the financial stability of a club, while inflating prices may seem more realistic third tier clubs will continue to go into the red. Lower tier clubs spend far too much money on the game.
    Yep, but........ your gate money/sponsorship etc would all be inflated too (since every Ł value in the game is being multiplied) so it would even itself out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Yep, but........ your gate money/sponsorship etc would all be inflated too (since every Ł value in the game is being multiplied) so it would even itself out
    My mistake, I was trying to say that it evens itself out. Clubs would continue to go into red but by 1.55

vCash

Cool

vCash
    brilliant!
    1440*900?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djole2mcloud View Post
    brilliant!
    1440*900?
    1400x900 Need to make a heap of new backgrounds now

vCash
    Great thread. On the top of my head...

Regarding loans :

- Force a player to not be interested in moving clubs while on loan (this is annoying)
    - Prevent loaned players from being unhappy of not playing at their parent club
    - Allow players loaned at foreign clubs to learn the language of the country they're playing in
    - Allow more loans to be done between top and lower-tier clubs, especially for youngsters. A lot of the time it seems players would only accept going on loan if they're interested in being transferred to the requesting club in the first place.

Regarding managers :

- Allow foreign managers to improve their language proficiency. This might be a key as to why it is very hard to switch clubs sometimes despite having a world class reputation.
    - Prevent clubs/nations from re-hiring the same manager right after they've sacked him. This happens when the player applies for the job but gets rejected.

Regarding regens :

- Allow regens from "lesser" countries to appear at 17 or 18 like normal. Some regens (like Drogba's or Giggs', depending on database size and leagues selected) can appear at age 24-25 which shortens their new career a lot.

Cheers

vCash
    I didn't like the patch 3.xx, tested it once and it was far to easy (won 125 games in a row or something) and the youth development was changed from the original so I went back to 3.9.68. But here's what I would have changed if I were able to make a patch:

1) Correct CL and league structures (including WC for clubs each year)
    2) Correct startup-date
    3) Some way to keep positioning-atts down in regens to keep the goals from drying up like they do now after a handful of seasons
    4) More money pouring into the game somehow, rich clubs like PSG, Chelsea, Monaco don't just end up bankrupt IRL like they could do in the game now if they overspend. This was drastically improved in the march update, but it would be cool to see the biggest clubs spend even more. Maybe injections of cash via sponsorship deals for the clubs with the highest reps.
    5) Is it just me or is it almost impossible to increase the lead if your up like 4-0 early in the game/at half time? The second half of the game sort of ebbs out, if you're lucky you might end up winning 5-0. I want to at least have a chance to win 10-0 or more if I'm managing Man City against Knattspyrnufélag Reykjavíkur's old boys team.

That inflation multiplier looks great btw!

vCash
    Thank you Tapani.

Mine is definitely a niche thing - I would love to see an all-time leaderboard for a club, for its League Goalscorer, League Appearances, and maybe Club Goals and Club Appearances.
    When having a long term career at a club, it'd be great to look over some of the names and servicemen who may not be the top but have served the club well.

Cheers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fLaMbEuR View Post
    - Allow regens from "lesser" countries to appear at 17 or 18 like normal. Some regens (like Drogba's or Giggs', depending on database size and leagues selected) can appear at age 24-25 which shortens their new career a lot.
    Yes please - that really is annoying.

vCash
    i have two simple requests, i think, i hope.

1. to remove the 50 player limit for every club, 100 would be great but also 60, 70, 75, whatever you can do.

2. to make a player available both for sale and for loan at the same time (now you have to choose between one of them).

thank you

vCash
    Change affection of positions to player's value.

When Buffon in his best ages cost less than Di Vaio it nonsense.

Also maybe cahnge how game set attributes. I ike it in cm 98-99 3.0.3f version when 15-18 in editor with 165+ current Ability means 15-18 ingame. In cm 01-02 it 12-15.

vCash
    Any cahnce to return Cup Winners Cup?

vCash
    And last two

1) move .mbr location? i can move it up/down but not right/left. Wanna do some kind of badge (one for all headers) e.g (98-99 badge under "print" button)

2) Load ALL players from database.

vCash
    Fantastic suggestion by milo to remove player limit

Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_327 using Tapatalk

vCash
    Don't know if this is done in a patch, but it is really annoying that:
    - You can have won the PL and CL with Man Utd, but still young talents don't want to make the move from their local club to you.
    - When playing in English leagues it is absoloutely impossible to sign Fgn players. This shouldn't be so rigid. I think status in squad, age, etc could play a role so that transfers don't collapse every time. It would have been great to be able to sign a talent from Brazil f.ex.

Could this be "fixed"?

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast