Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coloured Attributes

vCash

Coloured Attributes

''players of the skills colours'' about link please?

vCash
    Last edited by Dermotron; 25-07-16 at 02:47 PM.

vCash
    Anyway of changing attribute colours without use of tapani patch?

vCash

Coloured Attributes

Hi guys, I'm sorry as I already know that I could probably find this somewhere but I've exhausted myself trying.

I'm looking for a patch to basically just change my CM 01/02 so that the attributes appear in colour like they do in the FM series.

I've seen the two Tapani patches but it looks like one doesn't change the colour and the one that does will update my game to have new players in my database, which I don't want.

Can anyone please direct me the right way ?

Thanks guys

Dan.

vCash
    JL Patch.

Downloads section.

vCash
    Thank you!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to danbucks For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Sorry to be a pain, I can't seem to download the JL patch. Whenever I try to use any of the links, which are all sendshare, Chrome blocks the connection & Internet Explorer re-directs any of the links to spammy "you've won the chance to do some surveys" stuff lol

Any ideas ?

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danbucks View Post
    Sorry to be a pain, I can't seem to download the JL patch. Whenever I try to use any of the links, which are all sendshare, Chrome blocks the connection & Internet Explorer re-directs any of the links to spammy "you've won the chance to do some surveys" stuff lol

Any ideas ?
    Try this: https://fs09n2.sendspace.com/dl/3ffb...2013-06-16.zip

vCash
    No, that hasn't worked either. My google Chrome seems to have a really huge problem with sendshare suddenly. It's blocking all attempts to access it so I don't "share personal information with attackers" & won't establish a connection until it can connect to "the real sendshare.com" :/ All other sites seem to be working fine. Same story with IE, everything fine but sendshare :/

I've also reset both my router & my computer but to no avail

vCash
    You are trying sendspace not sendshare aren't you?

Just an observation there. Guessing you just mistyped?

vCash
    Yeah I did aha, my bad!

Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    You are trying sendspace not sendshare aren't you?

Just an observation there. Guessing you just mistyped?

vCash
    Hi guys, I'm sorry as I already know that I could probably find this somewhere but I've exhausted myself trying.

I'm looking for a patch to basically just change my CM 01/02 so that the attributes appear in colour like they do in the FM series.

I've seen the two Tapani patches but it looks like one doesn't change the colour and the one that does will update my game to have new players in my database, which I don't want.

Thanks guys

Dan.
    All Tapani patches change attribute colors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletWine View Post
    All Tapani patches change attribute colors.
    But it changes other things too. I don't know if Danbucks want that.

vCash

Thanks guys

Dan.
    None of the 2.** version of the Tapani patches will update the players in your game. You will need an Update for that.

Are you playing original "out of the box" game or 3.9.68 version?

vCash

Colored attributes?

Hey guys.

Started playing CM 01/02 again, seem to recall all those years ago that there was a little tool where you could select an attribute range e.g. 18-20 and set a color for it but I can't find it anywhere.

Google kept bringing me here so i downloaded the "CM0102.exe - Coloured Attributes" from the downloads section and followed the instructions (back up original exe, place this one in CM folder) but when I try to load my saved game, I get a few errors I can click off but the loading bar doesn't move beyond 20%.

Am I doing something wrong? Anybody aware of any other methods to change the colors of attributes?

Thanks guys.

vCash

vCash

Red face Player features coloring ?

How can I do to spice player features ?

vCash

Player attributes colour scheme

Hi guys,

As you'll see I am pretty new here so apologies for the what I think a noob question, I have seen many screenshots around the forum where the players attributes stand out more due to the colour scheme of them - as like with more up to date FM games the better the attribute the more it stands out (red I think) and the worst being either white or blue....simple question really, how do I change mine?

I think in more recent versions of manager games there is an option where you can alter them yourself, but I just checked the setting menu and found the settings for this game to pretty limited. I had a hunt about in the graphics section and found stuff on fonts but I didnt think that was what I was after.

Apologies for this thread as no doubt it will have been discussed/a download available/something I have missed somewhere on the forum.

Regards,
    Last edited by Zeberto1874; 18-09-14 at 07:53 PM.

vCash
    You can do this by applying a tapani patch and ticking the coloured attributes option.

vCash
    Cheers for the redirection of my original post to somewhere I get an answer.

vCash

Help with coloured stats!

Hi folks,

I've got CM0102 running almost exactly as I want it, with the SI official patch, April 2015 update, MLS update and speeded up commentary. However, I can't seem to download the coloured stats (as seen on Tapani's stuff) without it undoing the US data.

Does anyone know how to manipulate that narrow bit of the data without overwriting a whole exe? It would be great to get the coloured stats the same way as the speeded up commentary.

Thanks for your help!

vCash
    Use the John Locke patch which also gives coloured atts I believe?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Use the John Locke patch which also gives coloured atts I believe?
    Hmmm. I'm probably being a total noob here but I can't seem to get that to work. I've downloaded the John Lock patch and unzipped it to my desktop, but when I run the .bat file it opens up a ms.dos-esque box with code. What next?

vCash
    Download, then run 'JL Patch.bat', pick your .exe file and choose from the options.

vCash

coloured attributes

Hi, does anyone know how to change players attributes from yellow to different coloured? I used Patch_3.9.68 and after that cmpatcher-2.21.1 and nothing. I have windows 10. I would rally appreciate any help.

btw I use cm0102_GDI.exe cause the other usual cm0102.exe doesn't work on win10.
    Last edited by barszczu88; 21-09-16 at 04:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast