Thread: CM2 Season 95/96

vCash

CM2 Season 95/96

CM2 Project (Eng, Scottish leagues with other nations squads as per CM2 game) - https://www.sendspace.com/file/0ksbug

Thanks to Djole I have been able to finish CM2 Project.

CM2 was Scottish & English leagues so they are done with all free transfers as of CM2 & all major teams exactly as same game.

I have gone into more detail for Serie A thanks to CM9697 & a long time matching and inserting.

So its good to go if you want to manage in Scotland or England lik it was 1995.

All clubs, managers correct and player histories inserted.

Last edited by Cam F; 27-07-14 at 08:17 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    The link doesn't work anymore... Love to have a go at this. Impossible to change the start year to 1995 (or 1994, which should be easier) I suppose?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravanelli View Post
    The link doesn't work anymore... Love to have a go at this. Impossible to change the start year to 1995 (or 1994, which should be easier) I suppose?
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/0ksbug

There is no year changer for 0001 sadly, it is possible as had it changed to 1998 by Giovanisantana but it would need someone to be willing to take time to do it.

Would love if there was and would change it to 95 and have euro 96 at end of season.
    Last edited by Cam F; 27-07-14 at 07:18 PM.

vCash
    Hi Cam,

Just found your update here after reinstalling CM 00/01 on a whim this week. I really appreciate your work - Mid 90s in Cm3x format is just pure gold to me

Anyway, I've downloaded your files and got everything in place, the exe is set to compatibility mode for 98/ME and to run as admin. However, when I attempt to start a new game it asks for the disc, which is in the drive. However, when I use the original game exe the game loads fine. Any idea what's going on here?

How much does the exe that you provided matter? I mean, is if I go ahead and just play with the original exe, what will I miss out on?

Many thanks in advance!

vCash
    Should work fine with normal exe, you just won't have coloured atts which I quite like.

As it is CM2 the only playable in full leagues are Eng & sco.

I did do full serie a & B but that not enough for an Italy game I don't think.

vCash
    Great, thanks - yeah coloured attributes are nice but can live without them.

Will be playing in Scotland as Rangers for the memories, it'll be like I'm 11 years old again

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thegreatradish For This Useful Post: