Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [STORY] Vauxhall Motors - A Hopeless Job

vCash
    That is a proper CM season if I have ever seen one!

Mega congrats on another promotion!

The club must be rolling in it now with that and the Man Utd money!

Got a few decent youth there but I think it will take you a bit longer in next division

Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Some asshole decided to do a piece on Fearnehough haha, that cracked me up.

You must have been worried after that dip on 35 games! Great comeback to go on and get promoted, well done mate!

Looking forwards to next season!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Lovely rollercoaster, bet the fans enjoyed that! Great promotion, hope you can cope in the next league.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Some asshole decided to do a piece on Fearnehough haha, that cracked me up.
    made me chuckle too!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BobMem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Next season could be brutal, but what a great achievement. Hopefully McCarthy will improve next year as he looks decent. I suppose the legend Fearnehough got player of the season again ? Is he still Happy at Vauxhall Motors ? You need to keep him badly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Baron Zbimg For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    For the players who are in their 30's, it may be worth offering them a player-coach role to keep the costs down on hiring coaches? Sometimes you'll get some gems that way.

Thanks for the idea Mark

But the jerk quit playing football as soon as he signed his new contract so now he's a 65K per year coach where others are around 20K
    Last edited by merkezekrem; 19-08-14 at 05:33 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to merkezekrem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Zbimg View Post
    Next season could be brutal, but what a great achievement. Hopefully McCarthy will improve next year as he looks decent. I suppose the legend Fearnehough got player of the season again ? Is he still Happy at Vauxhall Motors ? You need to keep him badly.
    McCarthy is going down on some areas and up in others. Hope he plays as good as last season.

Fearnehough ofcourse got the player of the season. We'll give the keys of the team to him soon, or the keys to the garage. He is still proud and enjoying playing for the club with 4M min fee and 190K per year for 4 years.

Fearnehough got as low as 6th or 7th on the form table after that news, I got really pissed off! But no way I'm saying something bad about him.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to merkezekrem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Shame you can't offer him a Physio role!

vCash
    It doesn't come up in the new contract offer options too

vCash
    Could you post a screenie of "the idol"?

vCash
    Great challenge Merk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Danceswithhorses For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Zbimg View Post
    Could you post a screenie of "the idol"?

Here is a recent one:

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to merkezekrem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by merkezekrem View Post
    Here is a recent one:

godlike stats at lower division levels

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Danceswithhorses For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hope he gets the call up to Barbados soon, I hear they've got a great chance in the next WC.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to BobMem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I take it you didn't use real players at the start Merk ?
    I loaded up VMotors starting 2010 (tap 2.19.2), to see what you were initially given, and all the players are different lol
    Are you allowed to sign free staff eg coaches/physio ?
    Last edited by Danceswithhorses; 22-08-14 at 11:03 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Danceswithhorses For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I think i used the latest db with a tapani i have two cm folders and the db gets mixed a lot for me. But i've checked the vauxhall motors fc web page and the players are there. I have only 10 of the original squad left at the moment tho

I can sign staff but i am not willing to pay compensation as it might show in the transfer fees spent section somewhere

27. The Following User Says Thank You to merkezekrem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I think i used the latest db with a tapani i have two cm folders and the db gets mixed a lot for me. But i've checked the vauxhall motors fc web page and the players are there. I have only 10 of the original squad left at the moment tho

I can sign staff but i am not willing to pay compensation as it might show in the transfer fees spent section somewhere
    Stupid me-didn't use the latest db

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Forgot to reply to this after reading your latest update, another good season Merk, hope you give us another update soon!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesus For This Useful Post:

vCash
    SEASON 7:
    - Hello Mr. Bartlam. Did you see what we did there!

- Yeah! Congradulations! The best battle against relegation I've ever seen!

- Right, as you say sir. What about the upgrade of the training grounds?

- We've completed it.

- Ah wonderfull. So a new training ground then. Where is it?

- What? No, it is where it was, we just upgraded it.

- What now?! There are just fever cars in the car park and you've painted the asphalt green.

- Well, it is an upgrade nevertheless.

- Upgrade it again then!

- OK. We'll work on it as you can't spend any money on transfers.

- Upgrade it better this time, can't believe it takes a year to upgrade a training ground from awful to awful!

- But we still provided you with new player.

- Yeah, another striker!

- He is good tho.

Spoiler!

- We want you to battle bravely against relegation this year. If we can keep in this league, we wont have any money problems.
    Spoiler!

- First time I agree with you, we'll have to battle breavly to stay here.

- Go and make us proud boy!

There is not much write about the season. We were mid-table all the season. I played lots with the tactic. Had to play much with the squad as I had only 25 players ( minus 1 at loan and 7 strikers) keeping them fit was hard.

Spoiler!

Lost both on league cup and FA cup 2nd rounds and dissed at Vans Trophy at Q-Final.

The Fearnehough section:
    He deserves a section on his own. Another fantastic season and finally:

Spoiler!

He was 2nd highest rating player in the league.

The youth:
    I wont post screenies of all, just what they did and how they increased or decreased. If you want to see one, tell me.
    Barton the AM LR went to Hednesford on loan and played 30 games with 8 goals and 3 assists and 6.90. He got -5 and +19

Blackwell the MRC did't play well and eventually dropped of teh strating team. He had 5 goals 4 assists and 6.73 rating in 23(7) games. His last 5 games was worth 6, worst in form. No change to atts. Time to sell?

Blake the SC was in reserves. He got +14 and -2. Still looks shit. Sell?

Cross the DM L played 33(3) games and did 9 assists with 3 m.o.m. with 6.69 avarage and 1.4 tackles per game. He got -1 and +3, only to his influence.

Curtis the SC played 32(4) games with 11 goals 3 assists and 1 mom with 7.17. He got -1 to technique and +12 around.

George the DR didn't play well 6.53 rating in 34 matches and 2 assists. He got -21! and +1? WTF?!

Gibbs the AM LC did well behind the strikers. 6.76 avarage in 20(17) and 4 goals 4 assists 2 m.o.ms. -7 and +20 must be because of changin his position?

Gray the D/DM C played 48 matches with 1 goal and assist. He made 2.1 tackles per game with 6.52 average. -3 and +9.

Holsgrove the other SC played in reserves. He got -2 and +7. Doesn't look good. I think I'll sell him.

McCarthy the SC scored 17 goals and 3 assists in 38 matches with 7.00 average. He got - 6 and +11. Wierd guy loosing acc, jumping, strength and agility and pace one year and gaining them back next.

Phillips the DC is shit. He did better as DR but lost his R after some time. He played 6.26 and 1.5 tackles per game in 35 matches. He got -9 and +4.

Spence the other other SC is somehow keeps himself in my books. He scored 5 goals in 15(14) games with 6.62 rating. But looking now he got -10 and +2, probably time for him to go is coming. (eh?)

Turner the DM RC, I like this guy. He was mainly a sub bud did good whenever I played im in MC with an arrow up front. Should train him for an AMC position. He played 14(17) games with 2 goals and 6 assists and 6.65 rating. He got -5 and +10.

Williams the DMC is starting to play better as a DMC. He played 34 games with 6.68 and 1.3 tackling. He got +5.

The new SC Jordan played 3 (3) games for first team with 6.63 and 22 games for reserves with 13 goals and 7.05. He got +9. I have hopes for this guy.

Team stats:
    Spoiler!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to merkezekrem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Normally I'd say sell all the sh*t players, but with your ridiculous restrictions you may have to keep them. Mind you, no point in having a load of rubbish SCs on the books.

probably time for him to go is coming. (eh?)
    I think you mean: "probably the time is coming for him to go"

Fearnehough, Fearnehough, he's got 5 vowels, he's got the power!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to BobMem For This Useful Post:

Jesus is offline Official Challenge Team
    Social Media Team
    vCash
    Fearnehough is turning in to an absolute gem. Here's hoping you can keep the interest at bay and keep him in good spirits, a player like him is vital to your progress. Fingers crossed you get some better youngsters next season and I wouldn't go selling anyone or you'll end up with a team of grey players before you know it.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It's just that having less players seems to make better chance to get more players from youth as I need a GK and defenders

vCash
    Wow what a season for the idol. You must resign him and increase his release fee or he'll be gone soon. He could play in the PL. Great achievement with that small a squad and some very dull players. I'd keep everyone of them except for the strikers. That being said, the greyed out players would probably be better than some of these guys! Awesome job in the write-up, although I do miss the screenies

And thanks for the Fearnehough section, je deserves it!

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Baron Zbimg For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It's just that having less players seems to make better chance to get more players from youth as I need a GK and defenders
    Agree with this - get rid of some of the dead wood or SC and you should get more youth through?

Very good season IMO - can hopefully get nearer play offs but IMO you have to keep Fearny

How long left on contract?

Love the way in his 1st call up he us now a 'star' player for Barbados!

Did you get coaches with good training young player reputation in the end?

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Super Danny Fearnehough! The guy is truly a legend!

Still a very good season, especially given your squad limits. Here's hoping you get some new youth players that AREN'T a striker!

Really need the training facilities to be made top class as soon as possible too.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It's 6/9/17 now and he has contract till 28/6/20. He is not accepting a new offer nowadays

Coaches' youth are 17,5,20,18,13 and 16. The one with 5 is Karl Noon the asshole who signed and retired from football.

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to merkezekrem For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast