Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1060

Thread: Gaming

  1. #976

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,225
    Quote Originally Posted by moravcik View Post
    Can you meet others online?
    Match . Com

  2. #977
    316'sRegen Unattached
    50

    I've watched some gameplay and decided to wait

    XCom 2 though

  3. #978

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by moravcik View Post
    Can you meet others online?
    Seems like no

  4. #979

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    50

    I've watched some gameplay and decided to wait

    XCom 2 though
    Not really good reviews of that too

  5. #980
    316'sRegen Unattached
    It's a bit of a cult one I guess the XCom.

    From what I've seen I can't wait but I understand it doesn't appeal to the masses like FIFA or COD might.

    Love me a decent strategy game and XCom has my fanboy loyalty

  6. #981

    Join Date
    04-12-15
    Location
    Warrington
    Posts
    207
    How bloody annoying is it that clubs are signing separate partnerships with FIFA / Pro Evo?

    Which now means neither game will be authentic. At least before, if you wanted licenses you had FIFA. Now it's neither.

  7. #982

    Join Date
    25-10-12
    Location
    Regen City
    Posts
    130
    Surely the license for the Barclays Premier League includes all 20 clubs regardless if they have agreements with other games?

    I could be wrong, for the sake of football video games I hope I'm right.. half of the EPL on one game and the other half on another - sounds awful

  8. #983

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    Think Pool signed up with Pro Evo?

  9. #984

    Join Date
    04-12-15
    Location
    Warrington
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by ACossu View Post
    Surely the license for the Barclays Premier League includes all 20 clubs regardless if they have agreements with other games?

    I could be wrong, for the sake of football video games I hope I'm right.. half of the EPL on one game and the other half on another - sounds awful
    It's a grey area at the moment. Certainly when PES announced Barcelona partnership, it stated that Nou Camp wouldn't be on FIFA, nor would FIFA have the accurate player likenesses as PES.

  10. #985

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,856
    It will be on FIFA. League Ambassador Fernando Morientes said that FIFA 17 will be "the only La Liga official videogame", meaning that Konami will have to pursue rights to use clubs in PES 2017 individually. Rubbing salt further in the wound for PES, he added "we have the world's best league and EA are the best with football games."

    It's just PES saying stuff not to lose more fans. They don't have Real Madrid, Bayern Munchen, Man Utd, Juventus, FC Porto and other teams on PES, so they do cover ground with Barcelona, Dortmund, Liverpool, Arsenal...

  11. #986

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    It's a bit of a cult one I guess the XCom.

    From what I've seen I can't wait but I understand it doesn't appeal to the masses like FIFA or COD might.

    Love me a decent strategy game and XCom has my fanboy loyalty
    I also love it but got disapionted once in the Bureau, the reviews were mainly about game issues more than the type of game

  12. #987
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by merkezekrem View Post
    I also love it but got disapionted once in the Bureau, the reviews were mainly about game issues more than the type of game
    What one was that merk, the FPS game they brought out?

  13. #988

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    1,844
    Yeah that piece of shit

  14. #989

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,856
    If anyone is interested (doubt it personally) Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 demo is available for download in South, Central and North America today. Tomorrow (24th) for all European countries.

  15. #990
    316'sRegen Unattached
    I'll have a go at that info0 The

    FIFA Beta is also out but i think you have to have pre-ordered to get a go at it

  16. #991

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,856
    PES 2017 demo is out since yesterday and... I don't like it .

    Also best game reviewer atm for me, AJ, reviews No Man's Sky...



    I guess, the game, was overhyped.

  17. #992

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Nothing, England
    Posts
    3,065
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    PES 2017 demo is out since yesterday and... I don't like it .

    Also best game reviewer atm for me, AJ, reviews No Man's Sky...



    I guess, the game, was overhyped.
    As a video game reviewer he is solid, but for movies etc. too much fandom clouds his judgement and he goes egotistical/self-centered at times.

    Mix bag sometimes.

    But yeah, sounds they the game was being built in separate stages but they struggled to implement them all within the same finished product on time. Which is understandable in the circumstance when you relook over the promises they had. Reminds me a little of the whole Fable scenario of Peter Molyneux (think it's his name?) hyping it as the ultimate RPG, etc. and being somewhat sub-par.

  18. #993

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,856
    Well, here we go. No Man's Sky has the highest refund rate of any new games released in last few years. The demand for refunds is so high, Valve reacted officially. O_O

    I kind of predicted problems when they postponed release date few times. Glad I did not get onto hype train and did not pre-order. First big new game disappointment this. 2nd one will be BattleField 1 I feel.

  19. #994

    Join Date
    21-12-14
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    1,341
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    Well, here we go. No Man's Sky has the highest refund rate of any new games released in last few years. The demand for refunds is so high, Valve reacted officially. O_O

    I kind of predicted problems when they postponed release date few times. Glad I did not get onto hype train and did not pre-order. First big new game disappointment this. 2nd one will be BattleField 1 I feel.
    I think Battlefield will be solid no matter what. They have a proven fan base and the return to the past looks a great move. I am looking forward to it for the first time

  20. #995
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Had a go @ the open beta, it looks and sounds great. No option to flip L1/L2 buttons on the beta so it is awkward for me but i'll be playing some more later.

  21. #996

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    Sounds like Gran Turismo PS4 delayed until next year

  22. #997
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Really?

    GT7 is due out next year, the GTSport one was a prelude type release (i think)

    That's bad news for Sony, one of the main titles compatible with the VR on release was to be GT Sport

  23. #998

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,856
    No it's not. GT Sport is actually GT7. Polyphony guy admitted it in interview.

    Postponing might be good thing though as now there is proper good sim on console in Asetto Corsa. It's v. hard though .

    As for BF1 it might do well on consoles, but PC users already predict it will die fast. Weapon balance is whack, snipers are way too op, there is no bullet drop and Sinai Desert map and gameplay looks like taken from Western not WW1... Going back to BF themed music is the positive thing. Audio was always superb on BF, so here it delivers, but on other fronts it reminds me too much of Hardline and Battlefront.

    IF the new update comes for BF4 (in works) I doubt I will switch to BF1 straight away. BF4 is STILL fun and still widely played, unless, DICE does a dick move forcing switch...

  24. #999
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Project Cars is on console.

    I didn't really enjoy it so much but it is a very good driving sim. I actually bought that game on release based on your fanfare of it info0
    My mate still has my copy, lent him it over a year ago.

    You're judging a game (BF1) on the alpha and the open beta, I don't think you can really judge the game until it comes out but after seeing the points system I do agree it just doesn't feel right. The fact that every round has a short timer (compared to the normal hour for conquest) and also that it still feels rather clunky to control are the main reasons. I think the controls might just be them not allowing me to have L1/R1 as my aim/trigger buttons, should be available on the main release so nothing to worry about.

    As for the tinkering about with conquest I'm not sure why they changed the scoring system but the round time will probably be an hour in the full game as levelcap and others have released 40min+ vids of the closed alpha in conquest mode. I think the massive upgrade in points for capturing flags and just the way they have designed the game is pushing towards people playing the game PROPERLY (forcing squad play and co-operation)

    There are people getting 40k score in one round at the moment on that BF1 Sinai map

    Any news on what's in the new update for BF4?
    Remember they tried to switch all the players to Hardline, switching off all the DICE servers in BF4 and opening a load of (unused and empty) ones in Hardline?
    If that does happen there are plenty of people now with private servers and they have given away all the maps so there will always be a game of BF4 available ()

  25. #1000

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,856
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    Project Cars is on console.

    I didn't really enjoy it so much but it is a very good driving sim. I actually bought that game on release based on your fanfare of it info0
    My mate still has my copy, lent him it over a year ago.

    You're judging a game (BF1) on the alpha and the open beta, I don't think you can really judge the game until it comes out but after seeing the points system I do agree it just doesn't feel right. The fact that every round has a short timer (compared to the normal hour for conquest) and also that it still feels rather clunky to control are the main reasons. I think the controls might just be them not allowing me to have L1/R1 as my aim/trigger buttons, should be available on the main release so nothing to worry about.

    As for the tinkering about with conquest I'm not sure why they changed the scoring system but the round time will probably be an hour in the full game as levelcap and others have released 40min+ vids of the closed alpha in conquest mode. I think the massive upgrade in points for capturing flags and just the way they have designed the game is pushing towards people playing the game PROPERLY (forcing squad play and co-operation)

    There are people getting 40k score in one round at the moment on that BF1 Sinai map

    Any news on what's in the new update for BF4?
    Remember they tried to switch all the players to Hardline, switching off all the DICE servers in BF4 and opening a load of (unused and empty) ones in Hardline?
    If that does happen there are plenty of people now with private servers and they have given away all the maps so there will always be a game of BF4 available ()
    Och trust me here, I can judge DICE on alpha/beta since Battlefront. Sadly, I was HYPED for that game, until... I played it. It's disaster. DICE didn't give a damn about patching it up either. Lost cause. Here Hardline fairs a lot better, but still it's not as good as BF4.

    BF4 got UI update on console right? It is said when PC users get UI update the patch will roll out. I believe they are doing Squads like on BF1, so you can play with your Platoon members in same Team all the time and server cannot balance you. It's something I wanted since I bought BF4 .

    Yes, I do know what DICK move DICE wanted to make when Hardline rolled out, but... They realised how many people play BF4. They don't want to lose the fanbase. Right now, everyone I know, who plays Open Beta is getting bored fast. That's NOT good. Also it seems to me that Sinai map is TOO BIG. They should have split it to 2 maps (but it still reminds me of Western movie not WW1 map).

    Plus we share same consensus. Tanks are OP, you can try running away, but when you get shot at, it's 1 shot kill from the gunner, Snipers are way OP (plus let me remind you, the WW1 soldiers didn't use scopes to snipe - here in BF1 they use ones), NO bullet drop also helps massively (this will be patched I guess?).

    Btw if you look at YT B1 glitches and bugs you will have a good laugh. BF1 shares SAME exact bugs with BF3/BF4 .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •