Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1025

Thread: Gaming

vCash
    OK, I am eating my words here. PES 2017 demo indeed turned out to be disaster for me. Not fun, lacked pace, player movement looked weird, animations were not flowing nicely together, GK made stupid mistakes (mixed with World Class saves tho).

But now, despite saying I won't buy PES 2017, I gave them credit of doubt. I am truthfully, for the first time, sorry I doubted them . Full game is a BLAST. PS4 with added OF file import ability is truly small game changer for those who don't know how to import kits/don't have time to do the hassle stuff. Sure, they lost many licenses and stadiums (you cannot add those yet on PS4 - but can easily on PC). Live update works from day one too, so all teams have correct transfers done.

What's most impressive though is how it feels on the pitch. Forget PES 2015, PES 2016. It's far better. It's so much better, I can clearly say, it's best PES since PES 6. The freedom to do anything you want with the ball is impressive. The free flowing football is back and so, are the most beautiful goals seen in football video games.

Sorry for audio switching around. Can't figure out why it happens.
    Last edited by info0; 19-09-16 at 12:03 PM.

vCash
    Recently got Mafia 2. Good game so far, not completed it all. Heard good things, and Mafia 3 looks good. Hoping to get a PS4 between now and before ME: Andromeda comes out, might be something worth checking out

vCash
    Started playing Morrowind with the Overhaul Mod. Sweet jesus it's epic. It's just about my favourite Elder Scrolls with this applied. Fast Travel in Oblivion and Skyrim is handy but having to pretty much walk everywhere in Morrowind means you explore more. Probably get about 2 years out of this if I can keep away from the web when playing

vCash
    Morrowind is epic and so is the theme song. Good times.

vCash
    So much stuff to do in this game. Love it. Hopefully haven't broke too many quests even though my journal is getting littered with quests I can't complete. Mostly quests bringing someone from A to B only for them to walk into Absorb Health sword while attacking a Daedra and get cut to ribbons. Made a nice Daedric Tower Shield with Night Eye 1 pt for 15ft, Snowfall for 1pt, Water Breathing for 1pt and Water Walking 1pt - all Constant Effects.

Creating super potions is mental. Restore Health 20 pts for 6 hours

vCash
    Started playing Chivalry - Medieveal Warfare. Fucking hard but lots of fun for online multiplayer.

vCash
    the best trailer I've seen:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/516750/

vCash

vCash
    Anyone got Civilisation VI as Xmas gift? xD

My God this game is time-consuming as hell. One more turn. Yeah, one more... . If you thought Civ V was pinneacle of Civilisation games, VI will make you correct your pov. I am glad I got it for free ^^.

As got back to PL for holidays I can try some games I wanted, but couldn't due to not having PC there (the games are also not available on PS4 or even if they are, those games are supposed to be greater on PC).

First and foremost, I announce Forza Horizon 3 to be the best OPEN car driving game on market ATM. It's also semi-realistic and has got proper physics (yay!). Dunno how Turn 10 did this, but I applaud them. It's also stellar looking, has one of best sound tracks in car video game, tons of stuff to do except main story, TONS of customisation options, possibility to create own events, co-op single player/multi campaign and other stuff. I am truly amazed here.

Also downloading Watch_Dogs 2 as wanted something different from GTA rip-offs. Let's see how this one pans out.

vCash
    Screw that. Finally got to play what I postponed for so long. Best 20 euros spent? most definitely.

The Witcher 3 GOTY.

Doing full playthrough on stream.

That's what happened yesterday . Gonna continue today ^_^.

vCash
    Hi Guys, anyone on here play either of the followin on Xbox One

PurePool

or

SnookerNation

Gamertag - Wayupna if you do any fancy a few frames

316'sRegen Unattached
    Playing a lot of Rocket League at the moment.

A really fun game and I'm getting pretty good at the flying/rocket boost moves

vCash
    Must say, the more I play Witcher the more awesome it becomes. Sure, I die a LOT, but it's all learning process I guess .

The more you get into game, the more you know about characters. The bio keeps updating automatically when you do/don't do something. Pretty fun.

Noticed one other problem: the game sucks you in the moment you start playing it and... It's hard to go out to real life as you want to unfold more and more, do more side quests (which are NOT like in other RPGs trust me, they have they own story, linking with main, no stupid "take this there, bring back this to me" nonsense). No wonder this game won over 200 awards for Best RPG game in 2015. Literally this is the best open world RPG game I played in last few years (trust me, Skyrim or DA: I doesn't even come close to it).

Side note: CIRI is BADASS. If next Witcher comes out, I can be pretty sure, she will be main character/focus of the story... Plus she is really hot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to info0 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi all.

A friend of mine has been developing a game for Android phones/tablets for ages, and is finally in a position to do an Alpha test. It would be great if some of you could try it.

It's basically a fancy version of the old game Grav Wars, where you try to shoot your opponent's ships, assisted by gravity. It's turn-based multiplayer, so we could do with some testers!

If you have an Android device, don't mind giving your Google email (the one linked to your device's Google play account) out, or want more info and screenshots, click the following link.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...alpha-t3566718

I've been testing the game with him for most of its life, so can answer any questions you have, and am also available to challenge in-game! Be prepared to die though!

Cheers, Bob.
    Discover more about members of the Champman0102 community, as they answer:
    Twenty Questions!

vCash
    Well, absurdly good games came out on PS4 recently, but I haven't been playing since December .

Horizon Zero Dawn - probably best game on PS4 this year. Simply put, there won't be anything better this year . Great story, nice visuals, open world.

NieR: Automata - Platinum Games title. Need I say more? Definitely not a game for anyone. It's quite special type of game, most of parts are hack'n'slash, but it switches to platform 2D game, or old school flying shoot up game. Oh and OST. Get it, it's a blast .

Ghost Recon: Wildlands - something The Division failed to be.

Nioh - samurai version of Dark Souls. If you're a maniac of hard games, why not try it? combat system is done in easy to learn, hard to master style.

Gravity Rush 2 - Kat and her powers are back to take on gravity once more - great game, but overlooked I think.

From the upcoming games, I am only interested in 2, but those are only for the fans I believe:

- Tekken 7 - yep, another installment in the series. Not a fan of Tekken myself though.

- Persona 5 - 20th anniversary of the series. Like I said only for the fans of Persona universe. It's Japanese RPG to the core where one can sink for way over 200 hrs and still not do the main quest.

On PC there is but ONE game and announcement which made me jump, roll, jump again, roll, laugh, cry:

- it's confirmed and it's coming: Borderlands 3 is in the making. WELCOME BACK KIDDOS! Mr Jack has a surprise party for ya .

vCash
    Yep. Finished almost whole Horizon, only few trophies left to earn me Platinum trophy on the game.

The best looking, most stunning title on PS4 by far. I can only name 1 other title with similar visuals, The Order.

Story wise, it's not that great and final fight is kind of not what one would expect to say the least (I felt disappointed). The side-quests are interesting and there is plenty to do after you complete main story and that's what kept me going back to the game.

New patch also has areas w here you cannot access them, so probability of DLC coming out soon is high. Cannot wait . New content I dig in .

This game is hard, but DARN smashing machines never felt so good and rewarding. Must add: Thunderjaw still makes me piss my pants . If there is one thing I dislike is aiming. Can't and won't probably get used to aiming with controller. Too used to mouse + keyboard, so Sony you know what to do .

NieR: Automata - finished it, earned all trophies. Over 120 hrs into game. Audio/soundtrack is superb. Visuals are clean, but one must like such style. It's not colorful, it's apocalyptic.

Won't spoil it, but finishing the first playthrough is not the end of the game. I AM certain it's Platinum Games best title to date. .

On list to finish/start: The Witcher 3 + expansions , Persona 5 (but that's the title for winter season as it takes a LONG while to progress through main story), Nioh and Watch_Dogs 2 .
    Last edited by info0; 20-05-17 at 08:41 PM.

vCash
    Haven't posted here in a while as no-one cares anyway.

So far for me Tekken 7 is worst disappointment. Was looking forward to it, but meh. You need to spend tons of time to master the game. In fact, if you want to be competitive online or offline (Treasure Hunt), it's best advised to start with only 1 mastered character. Yes, fighting is much more like button mashing compared to Street Fighter, but game is hard. Battles don't go for longer than 20 seconds . But as a game it's worse than next title I am currently in love with. Would give it 6/10 rating just cause it's Tekken.

Injustice 2 Now that's a FUCKING MUST HAVE GAME. Even if you don't like fighting games. The Story is just DAMN good. Feck, animations/acting is superb. Considering it's a fighting game it beats Mass Effect: Andromeda animations to shit . The Multiverse is also brilliant addition to the game. And there is always Guild mode where you can join Guild and go on quests with Guild, Online where you can play Ranked matches and stuff. Plus biggest selling point for me it's NetherRealms game. The fighting mechanics are intuitive, you know what to do from the get go, combos work flawlessly. Amazing game and easily earns 10/10 rating from me.

vCash
    Payday 2 free on Steam until 5 mil copies given away

vCash
    Microsoft are really pushing the Xbox One S. Not sure if it's only in Ireland but Gamestop will take a trade in of your "old" Xbox one or PS4 and €69.99 you get a Xbox One S, FIFA18 Ronaldo Edition, FIFA18 Jersey and either Minecraft or Forza Horizon 3 with Hot Wheels DLC.

Obviously trying to clear the S before the X comes out.

vCash
    Gran Turismoand some new rugby game getting delivered soon

vCash
    Haha, do you want to play GT Sport online or offline Reds? Because online, the game shines apparently if you're clean driver that is (I am not, too used to real life bumps and scratches to play it clean lol).

Sadly, after reviews, I won't buy it. PCars 2 is where I belong it seems.

vCash
    only played once so far!

vCash
    Currently playing Assassins Creed Origins, and Super Mario Odyssey. Until Friday when COD:WWII comes out....

GFRay is online now Member of the Month
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevchenko View Post
    Currently playing Assassins Creed Origins, and Super Mario Odyssey. Until Friday when COD:WWII comes out....
    Did you get your squad back together yet?

vCash
    LOL. Bev... Have you heard about that ridiculous Matchmaking shit they patented? I am not buying anything from Actishit and my friends either. Let this company rot, for the good of gaming industry :/. Only greedy fucking shit company does that:

https://kotaku.com/activision-patent...ers-1819630937

What does that matter? Well, it will put you vs guys who pay to win, so you don't stand a chance unless you buy to win too. Great deal.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041