Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
Results 1,026 to 1,037 of 1037

Thread: Gaming

vCash
    Playing through "South Park: The Fractured But Hole" at the moment, it's actually really good. Pretty much watching a 20hr movie.

vCash
    Back at Skyrim but this time as dual magicika wielding high elf

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Back at Skyrim but this time as dual magicika wielding high elf
    I've done that and it's AWESOME!! What magicka are you going for?
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

vCash
    At the moment basic fire and lightning along with restoration when needed. Let my follower (Faendal) do the dirty work. Have level 75 conjuration already though

It was all going well until I took on Malkoran in Meridia's shrine. Must have tried 50 times already to kill him but he's a bastard. It glitched and he got stuck in the door without fighting back but I got so excited I accidentally used Unrelenting Force shout which released him from his door trap. And he whooped me again

Too stubborn to go back out and tool up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Can't wait to get back to Poland for Xmas. So many games to play and I still have Witcher 3 to finish lol. xD
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/info0
    Twitch.tv: infonator07
    Twitter: info0

Donators welcome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    At the moment basic fire and lightning along with restoration when needed. Let my follower (Faendal) do the dirty work. Have level 75 conjuration already though

It was all going well until I took on Malkoran in Meridia's shrine. Must have tried 50 times already to kill him but he's a bastard. It glitched and he got stuck in the door without fighting back but I got so excited I accidentally used Unrelenting Force shout which released him from his door trap. And he whooped me again

Too stubborn to go back out and tool up.
    I've upgraded from basic fire to mid range fire and double Dremora Lord summoning bastard They seriously clean house when let lose. Basically let them do their thing whilst me and my follower (still Faendal for now) attack with arrows like cowards

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Fun bug in my game

vCash
    So, after upgrading PC, I decided to give The Witcher 3: GOTY a proper go (last time gave up after 9 hours, saying it's too hard for me).

Now after slowish start, where you should basically grind your level (yep, that's what I did when I started from scratch). The EXP gained in Witcher 3 is not much, so leveling takes time, but each level up to level 10 costs same amount of EXP points (clever I dare say).

The story after first 10 hours or so, where it starts to pick up, is hard to describe. You feel it. You grow to like the characters. The voice acting is top notch. The dialogues are well crafted and thought out too. Side quests are AMAZING. Some are better than main quest. There are Witcher Contracts too...

There is this mini game inside this game which is addicting too, called GWENT.

The best is for last. The audio-visual presentation. It's top notch. This game STILL does look amazing, it didn't age one bit. Music is incredible. Each land has unique ambient music to it. My favorites must be White Orchard and Ard Skellig themes.

So peaceful, so majestic.

Does this game have flaws? Yes, it does, but those are not game breaking flaws, mostly visual bugs (like NPCs teleporting in cut scenes or NPCs floating in air while walking).

BUT seriously, after giving it a proper go (100hrs in and still lots to do, haven't finished main quest yet, still got secondary quests to do, haven't started DLCs yet and there is New Game Plus mode O_O) I can definitely say, it's MY FAVORITE GAME ever. Period. Sadly, after playing this one, all other games in this genre got swallowed, chewed up and threw up.

Yep, there is no character creation, but that's even better in this game. You just cannot replace Geralt. Oh and I should mention: the folklore is based on Slavic/Nordic beliefs. It's not very fantasy oriented. The overall theme of the game is dark. It's definitely aimed at mature audience

It's 20 out of 10 game. A must buy and must play type of game.

(the music is something you will get only if you played the game long enough lol).

Donators welcome

12. The Following User Says Thank You to info0 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Started looking into Skyrim mods on Nexus Mods last night and only got around to installing SkyUI. It's amazing.

I'll be adding Ordinator Perks and Immersive Armors and starting over

vCash
    Been playing h a range of games: Minecraft, WWE 2K17, Far Cry 5. Also got Skyrim at Christmas, not got a round to finishing that, such a massive game. Got it for PS4 so got limited mods, but damn!

Keep hearing that number 6 might be announced, and also still got South Park Fractured Butt Whole and Home front: Revolution .

Lots to do!!

vCash
    South Park is such a genuine fun game, especially if you're South Park fan. Classic xD.

Far Cry 5 is mixed bag, still waiting to play that, but from FPS perspective, nothing recently released will top Wolfenstein II - The New Colossus.

Donators welcome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    South Park is such a genuine fun game, especially if you're South Park fan. Classic xD.

Far Cry 5 is mixed bag, still waiting to play that, but from FPS perspective, nothing recently released will top Wolfenstein II - The New Colossus.
    Waiting for the first one to drop in price to get tbh, heard some good things about both so hoping to get over the summer.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142