Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CM 2 - Downloads

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by johndevries View Post
    The language is in Portuguese by the way.

CM2 Portugal:
    https://mega.nz/#!5J5wkbhJ!jfQF7c9V6...X9Rl_hMpOtO59o

and CM2 Portugal 96/97:
    https://mega.nz/#!cIBHlTZI!5iSWKP0iQ...pnz-Pa9hhgNuko

I had some difficulty with the CD error, but its working now. Install the game as C:\cm2por\cm2\ and edit Config.dat so it says "C:\cm2\". Open the game by typing in the Dosbox window, mouse dragging the file to Dosbox doesnt work.
    @johndevries: I still got a problem with install both versions. In 96/97 i've got an error. Dosbox says there is no cofnig file and in cm2 is error with cd. I'm doing everything with your instructions. Please help! :-(

vCash
    I have send you a private message, mate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to johndevries For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks a lot mate! It's all working fine! Best regards from Poland.

Wysłane z mojego LG-K420 przy użyciu Tapatalka

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Szarpak View Post
    It's working! Thanks a lot guys! If you want i got cm2 scandinavian leagues. If i remember there was Sweden, Denmark and Norway league.

Wow, I've been a long time behind the Scandinavian leagues. They are the only ones I lack since the ones I found on the internet for download did not work. How would you make me available?
    Sorry if I messed up in English, I'm Brazilian and I do not speak much English here: P

I found these files from "Championship Manager 2 - The Nordic Leagues": http://www.mediafire.com/file/gbpybe...ic+Leagues.rar
    I can not make it work. A black screen appears and the game does not start. Does anyone know how to solve it?
    Last edited by Alegretti; 15-08-17 at 12:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alegretti View Post
    Wow, I've been a long time behind the Scandinavian leagues. They are the only ones I lack since the ones I found on the internet for download did not work. How would you make me available?
    Sorry if I messed up in English, I'm Brazilian and I do not speak much English here: P

I found these files from "Championship Manager 2 - The Nordic Leagues": http://www.mediafire.com/file/gbpybe...ic+Leagues.rar
    I can not make it work. A black screen appears and the game does not start. Does anyone know how to solve it?
    Hi, thanks for posting the files to the forum. I tested the files, and the Swedish, Norwegian and Danish league all work fine on my laptop. You should use the program Dosbox to run the games.

vCash
    Hi, thanks for posting the files to the forum. I tested the files, and the Swedish, Norwegian and Danish league all work fine on my laptop. You should use the program Dosbox to run the games.
    I'm using doxbox to play all the other versions published here in this section, but that did not work for me. Can you explain the way you went to work? Here is a black screen written "Rip for DOS" and it does not work!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alegretti View Post
    I'm using doxbox to play all the other versions published here in this section, but that did not work for me. Can you explain the way you went to work? Here is a black screen written "Rip for DOS" and it does not work!
    Thats an intro screen the crackers of that game have made to let people know who cracked that game. If you press the "Esc" button, the game will start. So just press "Esc" on your keyboard.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to johndevries For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thats an intro screen the crackers of that game have made to let people know who cracked that game. If you press the "Esc" button, the game will start. So just press "Esc" on your keyboard.
    Thanks, I got it: P

vCash
    I've got a question. Is there any manual with some kind if tips how to play cm2. Tactics etc.?

vCash
    I've got a question. Is there any manual with some kind if tips how to play cm2. Tactics etc.?

I use this.: http://www.cheatbook.de/wfiles/cm2th.htm

vCash

the manual of CM2 97/98: http://www.myabandonware.com/media/f...g9r-manual.pdf

vCash
    If you get a CD in the drive is not correct error, then you can use the same solution as I posted for the CM2 95/96 Eng/Sco league:
    "Error: CD in the drive is not correct" error > Make sure the config.dat file is setup correctly. If the game is installed on C:\cm2ds\cm2, then open Config.dat with Wordpad/Notepad/Word and type (edit) "C:\cm2ds\cm2\" and then save file. Also: You cant start the game by dragging the file to the Dosbox desktop icon, you will get the cd error. Start the game this way:
    -Open Dosbox
    -Type "mount c c:\cm2ds" enter
    -Type "C:" enter
    -Type "cd cm2" enter
    -Start the game by typing "cm2" enter or "go" enter.

So, if you have installed the Spanish game for example as C:\cm2spain\cm2\, edit the Config.dat file, type "C:\cm2spain'\cm2\" and save file. You have to let the game know, where it can find the files.
    Hey guys,

how do you actually install these games, like Dutch league for example? I downloaded the .rar file and extracted .iso file with 6 leagues, but can't make it work. In those folders there aren't any config.dat files so I guess I have to do something first... I have Scandinavian leagues I downloaded from somewhere long time ago and they work just fine, they're about 30 MB folders in size, and I just type all these commands in dosbox and everything's fine. Wish I could try those other leagues but I guess I'm just too stupid to figure it out

vCash
    how do databases get created?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123