Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CM 2 - Downloads

But the original version of CM2 (95/96) Italian league is not there? The one I found on CM2 euro leagues there is v.1.49. and when I start the championship tells me 1996/97. Can someone put the original version, the not updated version?

But is this topic open or closed? Nobody answers, I asked myself why. Has the discussion been moved somewhere else?

No, this site is mainly for CM 01/02 so not many people play this version.

Quote Originally Posted by Marekiaro View Post
    But is this topic open or closed? Nobody answers, I asked myself why. Has the discussion been moved somewhere else?
    Ok, so it's open. I hope someone has read the messages I've written before, about my exact requests for the game I'm looking for. I hope they will help me find the version that interests me. Thank you for replying me, see you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by johndevries View Post
    Rar file with all 6 euroleagues (Italy/Germany/France/Spain/Holland/Belgium) of CM2 95/96:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?xo38xoc8wpckwfq

Rar file of CM2 England/Scotland 95/96:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?bnu5u3an9l414y9

No laserlock error messages, no cdrom needed. If you get a "Error: CD in the drive is not correct" error > Make sure the config.dat file is setup correctly. If the game is installed on C:\cm2ds\cm2, then open Config.dat with Wordpad/Notepad/Word and type (edit) "C:\cm2ds\cm2" and then save file. Also: You cant start the game by dragging the file to the Dosbox desktop icon, you will get the cd error. Start the game this way:
    -Open Dosbox
    -Type "mount c c:\cm2ds" enter
    -Type "C:" enter
    -Type "cd cm2" enter
    -Start the game by typing "cm2" enter or "go" enter.
    Ciao.
    I Can't find the config.dat in the cm2_hol file, can you help me?
    Or do I need to install the game first? How?

Thanks.

the config dat is in the cm2 folder so install the game first

Thanks, I will have a look tonight. Installing the game can be done with DosBox?

I use a front End GUI called Ampshell (download it) and dosbox to load it, good luck

Okay thanks, I am not a technical person but I may get it working on my PC

yeah me either but the Ampshell makes it a lot easier once they are both installed.
    shout if u need any help

Installing the game will be the first thing to do, don't know how via Dosbox/Ampshell but I like a challenge

extract the game to any folder, start up ampshell and click File, Add game. Then just fill in the boxes with the game location etc and settings, its no challenge

I will let you know tonight if i succeed, or not

Update from last weekend: It worked Played it for a couple of hours but I stick with cm 9798

does anyone have a team/player editor for Championship Manager 2? there were some on the web but all the links are dead

Quote Originally Posted by Picollo30 View Post
    does anyone have a team/player editor for Championship Manager 2? there were some on the web but all the links are dead
    9798 it is built in the game the editor.

Boah editor for 95/96 & 96/97-

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1v8qaw

Long live 00/01

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234