Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 135

Thread: CM 2 - Downloads

  1. #76

    Join Date
    11-10-18
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    But the original version of CM2 (95/96) Italian league is not there? The one I found on CM2 euro leagues there is v.1.49. and when I start the championship tells me 1996/97. Can someone put the original version, the not updated version?

  2. #77

    Join Date
    11-10-18
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    But is this topic open or closed? Nobody answers, I asked myself why. Has the discussion been moved somewhere else?

  3. #78

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    29,269
    vCash
    110
    No, this site is mainly for CM 01/02 so not many people play this version.

  4. #79

    Join Date
    11-10-18
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Marekiaro View Post
    But is this topic open or closed? Nobody answers, I asked myself why. Has the discussion been moved somewhere else?
    Ok, so it's open. I hope someone has read the messages I've written before, about my exact requests for the game I'm looking for. I hope they will help me find the version that interests me. Thank you for replying me, see you soon.

  5. #80

    Join Date
    28-03-19
    Location
    Raalte
    Posts
    28
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by johndevries View Post
    Rar file with all 6 euroleagues (Italy/Germany/France/Spain/Holland/Belgium) of CM2 95/96:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?xo38xoc8wpckwfq

    Rar file of CM2 England/Scotland 95/96:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?bnu5u3an9l414y9

    No laserlock error messages, no cdrom needed. If you get a "Error: CD in the drive is not correct" error > Make sure the config.dat file is setup correctly. If the game is installed on C:\cm2ds\cm2, then open Config.dat with Wordpad/Notepad/Word and type (edit) "C:\cm2ds\cm2" and then save file. Also: You cant start the game by dragging the file to the Dosbox desktop icon, you will get the cd error. Start the game this way:
    -Open Dosbox
    -Type "mount c c:\cm2ds" enter
    -Type "C:" enter
    -Type "cd cm2" enter
    -Start the game by typing "cm2" enter or "go" enter.
    Ciao.
    I Can't find the config.dat in the cm2_hol file, can you help me?
    Or do I need to install the game first? How?

    Thanks.

  6. #81

    Join Date
    15-05-12
    Posts
    2,371
    vCash
    20960
    the config dat is in the cm2 folder so install the game first

  7. #82

    Join Date
    28-03-19
    Location
    Raalte
    Posts
    28
    vCash
    500
    Thanks, I will have a look tonight. Installing the game can be done with DosBox?

  8. #83

    Join Date
    15-05-12
    Posts
    2,371
    vCash
    20960
    I use a front End GUI called Ampshell (download it) and dosbox to load it, good luck

  9. #84

    Join Date
    28-03-19
    Location
    Raalte
    Posts
    28
    vCash
    500
    Okay thanks, I am not a technical person but I may get it working on my PC

  10. #85

    Join Date
    15-05-12
    Posts
    2,371
    vCash
    20960
    yeah me either but the Ampshell makes it a lot easier once they are both installed.
    shout if u need any help

  11. #86

    Join Date
    28-03-19
    Location
    Raalte
    Posts
    28
    vCash
    500
    Installing the game will be the first thing to do, don't know how via Dosbox/Ampshell but I like a challenge

  12. #87

    Join Date
    15-05-12
    Posts
    2,371
    vCash
    20960
    extract the game to any folder, start up ampshell and click File, Add game. Then just fill in the boxes with the game location etc and settings, its no challenge

  13. #88

    Join Date
    28-03-19
    Location
    Raalte
    Posts
    28
    vCash
    500
    I will let you know tonight if i succeed, or not

  14. #89

    Join Date
    28-03-19
    Location
    Raalte
    Posts
    28
    vCash
    500
    Update from last weekend: It worked Played it for a couple of hours but I stick with cm 9798

  15. #90

    Join Date
    05-07-15
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    does anyone have a team/player editor for Championship Manager 2? there were some on the web but all the links are dead

  16. #91

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,897
    vCash
    7500
    Quote Originally Posted by Picollo30 View Post
    does anyone have a team/player editor for Championship Manager 2? there were some on the web but all the links are dead
    9798 it is built in the game the editor.

    Boah editor for 95/96 & 96/97-

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/1v8qaw



  17. #92

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,897
    vCash
    7500
    Quote Originally Posted by johndevries View Post
    Rar file with all 6 euroleagues (Italy/Germany/France/Spain/Holland/Belgium) of CM2 95/96:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?xo38xoc8wpckwfq

    Rar file of CM2 England/Scotland 95/96:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?bnu5u3an9l414y9

    No laserlock error messages, no cdrom needed. If you get a "Error: CD in the drive is not correct" error > Make sure the config.dat file is setup correctly. If the game is installed on C:\cm2ds\cm2, then open Config.dat with Wordpad/Notepad/Word and type (edit) "C:\cm2ds\cm2" and then save file. Also: You cant start the game by dragging the file to the Dosbox desktop icon, you will get the cd error. Start the game this way:
    -Open Dosbox
    -Type "mount c c:\cm2ds" enter
    -Type "C:" enter
    -Type "cd cm2" enter
    -Start the game by typing "cm2" enter or "go" enter.
    Ciao.
    Argh, having a nightmare with this!!!

    every time at stage -Type "cd cm2" enter I get unable to change to: cm2.


  18. #93

    Join Date
    12-03-12
    Posts
    355
    vCash
    1400
    Isnt it cd\ cm2?

  19. #94

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,897
    vCash
    7500
    Ooooo, will give it a go! Thanks MrFoo


  20. #95

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,897
    vCash
    7500
    Na, still won't fecking work


  21. #96

    Join Date
    18-07-15
    Posts
    718
    vCash
    0
    https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/CM2_9697.zip

    ^ This rather large download (480mb) Is "Championship Manager 2: Including Season 96/97 Updates" with DOSBOX and the full ISO. EDIT: This has now been updated to a smaller download (~180mb) but still has full commentary and doesn't need the ISO any more.

    The reason I put this version up is because you can play it with the full Clive Tyldesley commentary (Turn it on in the "Save Game & Options" once you have started a game - click "Sound Effects On"). This is missing from all the smaller downloads of this game.

    To play, just unzip somewhere and double-click on DOSBOX.exe - the game will then start

    EDIT: https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/Ch..._2_(v1.56).zip <-- same thing, but for the original Championship Manager 2 game (patched to 1.56)
    Last edited by Nick+Co; Yesterday at 09:53 AM.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:


  23. #97

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,897
    vCash
    7500
    Thanks Nick, thatís totally awesome of you to upload these, I have both of those on disk.

    Not sure if my 1.56 has the 1.37 data, Asprillia at Parma, Molby at Liverpool, Salanko at Rangers for example or not.

    i absolutely love the Clive Tydsley commentary, really adds to game!!!
    Last edited by Cam F; 02-02-20 at 09:57 PM.


  24. #98

    Join Date
    20-09-12
    Posts
    620
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    Not sure if my 1.56 has the 1.37 data, Asprillia at Parma, Molby at Liverpool, Salanko at Rangers for example or not.
    More to the point, Neil Lennon at Crewe!

    Great stuff Nick, makes things a whole bunch easier. Would you possibly do the same for the Euro leagues from post #32?

  25. #99

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,897
    vCash
    7500
    Here is CM 1.37 I have if Nick or anyone is able to get rid of cd message , that would be amazing.

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/76j3hb
    Last edited by Cam F; 03-02-20 at 10:21 AM.


  26. #100

    Join Date
    18-07-15
    Posts
    718
    vCash
    0

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •