Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: CM 2 - Downloads

@OSM:
    I don't understand how they are encoded
    Depends how good your coding skills are but take a look at: https://github.com/nckstwrt/CM0102Pa.../master/CM2.cs (specifically functions like ConvertShortToCM2Format - the code I wrote for this is awful - but does work at least )

Hi Nick. Glad you're back. I didn't really understand one thing: is your cm0102patcher already able to generate a useful db1 file for CM2?

@guido: There's code in there to do it - but it's not exposed to the user yet (as it is a delicate process currently!). Working on CM2 is what made me take a hiatus (it was pretty hardcore work making CM2 accept more players, etc - it burnt me out!) - but want to revisit it to get a Nov 2020 Data Update out for CM2

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

Hello,

I'm one of the administrator over MyAbandonware.com, database of old video games. I love to archive all kind of video games, and the task is huge.

I would like to host as many CM games as possible, with proper credits attributed and links to ChampMan0102.

Can any of you send me a compilation of all CM 2 version ever found? Or specific version you may have, you can send me DMs.

We have been online for 12 years, hosting game file ourselves and intend to continue as long as possible. File sharing websites may close or remove a file after some inactive time. I would like to give CM connoisseurs a way to easily play their favourite game, and discover the wonderful community on this forum.

I hope you will consider my humble request.

Best regards,
    Baptiste

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678