Thread: Criticizing the referee's performance

Criticizing the referee's performance

Is it possible to criticize the referee's performance on Champions League games? Or is it only possible to do so on League Games?

Only league games, because there's only the option for FA request, not UEFA/FIFA request.

So if you complain about a referee after a champs league match, the game will assume you're complaining about the ref in your last domestic game, and normally tell you to p1ss off

Thanks. Because it is the second time that I don't win a Champions League match due to a referee's decision. And, for the second time, when I complain to the League, they agree with me. I just didn't knew which match were they talking about. I guess I was lucky, again

I'm not sure but I think it's the same for players. If you discipline them for a red card / poor performance in a Euro game they often get a bit annoyed and I've always assumed they think you're talking about their last league game (when they no doubt scored a hat trick and got MoM).

I pass one day before critisizing a player or ref to make sure i'm not talking about the match before

After one response, sometimes if you do it the second time (in my experience anyway) they change their minds, but a third time you get a fine and a match ban - though the match ban doesn't really do anything to me.

It does SHAME

Still... whether it does any good or not, sometimes complaining just makes you feel better...

Sometimes it is a duty