Thread: Hamachi

Hamachi

Just wondering if it is possible to run Hamachi from a USB External Storage Device or can i download the whole program and transfer it to the work PC?

I would like to run a multiplayer game at work, but work PC will not allow me to download directly from there.

Thanks

Well, that doesnt work. Does anybody have any ideas on how i can get a multiplayer game working at work?
    Last edited by Mick; 03-09-14 at 01:07 PM.

Still don't get what a (delicious!) fish has to do with a multiplayer game...

Wow SOOO Funny !!

Well I couldn't help it, so just smile a little.

Although I did suspect you weren't talking about a fish, I had no idea what the /other/ Hamachi was until I looked it up after making that post.

So, anybody got any ideas? Really want a multiplayer game setup for work...

Other than running it from your own laptop I doubt there much you can do. Work computers tend to be locked down as far as installing your own software is concerned.

Maybe this could be a discussion for Tapani to get involved with. He may be able to fix the issue with the multiplayer.

A long shot, download hamachi on your laptop, prior to installing it, copy/move the setup icon onto a usb stick/hard drive, then plave that in your works computers, and install/run hamachi that way, might work, although as stated, most work companies lock out that sort of stuff, however, providing usb can be read, and you have an active internet works connection, might work