Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Save Game Editor Queries

Quote Originally Posted by davidhirst_9 View Post
    Editing wages in +9 patch with GK editor

Hi all - I posted this as a separate thread then noticed this sticky.... Anyway, I am having some problems with the above.

I'm running the GK editor as admin. I edit the wages of certain players in the contract tab but it doesn't change anything in my saved game.

Wondered if anyone had any ideas? What I'm ultimately trying to do is get my board to allow more than 20k per week wages! £60m in in the bank - ultimatums offered but no dice.

Thanks
    Did you click on the update contract button after making the changes?

Quote Originally Posted by CMAddict View Post
    Did you click on the update contract button after making the changes?
    I did not... Didn't even see it until now. I'd been clicking the bigger 'Update' button. Thanks.

Although this still doesn't solve my wages problem (another poster suggested it might) - just gives me one guy on a massive contract!

Quote Originally Posted by davidhirst_9 View Post
    I did not... Didn't even see it until now. I'd been clicking the bigger 'Update' button. Thanks.

Although this still doesn't solve my wages problem (another poster suggested it might) - just gives me one guy on a massive contract!
    You can amend the wage and transfer budgets by clicking on the edit club button on the page where it shows the players name and club

This may be a silly question, I'm using CM Explorer to update some grounds & capacities in a saved game but how do I add cities & grounds in CM Explorer?

selam arkadaşlar. bana lig düzenleyici editör lazım. mesela türkiye ligi 21 takım bu sezon. fakat 18 takım da sınırlı kalıyor. ne yapabilirim?

Quote Originally Posted by stephenrirving View Post
    This may be a silly question, I'm using CM Explorer to update some grounds & capacities in a saved game but how do I add cities & grounds in CM Explorer?
    Use GK editor for saved games but you can't add cities or Grounds
    Last edited by Hoboken16; 12-11-20 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vervactor View Post
    selam arkadaşlar. bana lig düzenleyici editör lazım. mesela türkiye ligi 21 takım bu sezon. fakat 18 takım da sınırlı kalıyor. ne yapabilirim?
    Most posters on here use English as the main language, so you have a better chance of a reply if you use that in future. I've used Google translate and I think the question is this -

Hi friends. I need a league editor editor. such as turkey league of 21 teams this season. but 18 teams remain limited. what can I do?

There is no "Editor" that can do this, but there are some pretty clever guys on the Patches Forum who can probably give you the offsets that you need to change in the cm0102.exe to change the number of teams. Sorry, but I'm no where near that clever.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789