Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Flex 2 / JLCollection / JLPatch Queries

Quote Originally Posted by ictpaisley View Post
    I open up the go.bat file and get this

java -cp ".;./libs/*" -XX:+UseParallelGC com.sadimgnik.launch.RunZLauncher swing.txt properties
    PAUSE

any ideas?
    Are you running it as Administrator? On my Windows 10 it will only open if I run it normally, if I run it as Administrator it just errors out.

Quote Originally Posted by CMAddict View Post
    Are you running it as Administrator? On my Windows 10 it will only open if I run it normally, if I run it as Administrator it just errors out.
    Running on Mac, been trying for months to find a way to use the Color adjusted with no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if the clever contract tool could please be updated to work on 0001?

Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    I was wondering if the clever contract tool could please be updated to work on 0001?
    Nobody got back to me but it's ok, you just have to trick it, stick the 0001 data folder into 0102 and the tool works perfect!!!

Hi all, I have downloaded Flex 2 and extracted to my CM 0102 folder, but I couldn't see the Flex 2.bat file, has it been called something else?

I tried using the flex editor.bat to change some of the restrictions. I have gone into properties on the Cm.exe file to make it read only and run as administrator. I have been able to go into the restrictions text file to change what I wanted. I then clicked save & exit, but the changes were not saved.

Any advice please?

Quote Originally Posted by TravisSimon View Post
    Hi all, I have downloaded Flex 2 and extracted to my CM 0102 folder, but I couldn't see the Flex 2.bat file, has it been called something else?

I tried using the flex editor.bat to change some of the restrictions. I have gone into properties on the Cm.exe file to make it read only and run as administrator. I have been able to go into the restrictions text file to change what I wanted. I then clicked save & exit, but the changes were not saved.

Any advice please?
    The usual reason for this is Windows protecting certain files, maybe try moving the files somewhere else and try again?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516