Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 143149150151152153
Results 3,801 to 3,824 of 3824

Thread: Screenshots

Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Charity Shield/Cup Title
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Not seen the bit of "escaping media spotlight" before!

photo uploading

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Just thought I'd share some screenshots from my current save before I take an extended break from CM

Firstly the board being surprised at releasing a player

Except he never actually departed and only had 2 days left on his contract anyway

Quite rare the fans are happy with criticising a player

Never actually understood what this actually means

Especially when the player isn't even training as he has an upcoming transfer. Maybe it means the players attributes just improved??

This knob kept asking for a transfer request even though I'd already turned it down. Finally after turning it down 13 times he relented, but not without a bit of an outburst

And some rare lines...

Unfortunately I lost the save where I had a player report me to a tribunal for constantly fining him and he was able to leave on a free transfer. I've tried to replicate that situation on 3.9.68 but have never seen it happen again. Maybe it was only possible on 3.9.60

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whyme For This Useful Post:

Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Charity Shield/Cup Title
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Couple of crackers there mate

vCash
    Hey guys, I have been playing the best soccer manager game ever on and off for the last 16+ years, and I have never achieved a perfect league season until today. It's the original version of the game, the only one that I've ever played, and, as you all can see, it's the fifth season. By the way, all the guys on the roster below had played their parts, except for To Madeira, he sat on the bench the whole season. Tsigalko scored 53 goals in 53 games, but he got a 6 in the CL finals

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bartuc For This Useful Post:

vCash
    nice squad and nice job

vCash
    Never seen this before...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rapinoe For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bartuc View Post
    Hey guys, I have been playing the best soccer manager game ever on and off for the last 16+ years, and I have never achieved a perfect league season until today. It's the original version of the game, the only one that I've ever played, and, as you all can see, it's the fifth season. By the way, all the guys on the roster below had played their parts, except for To Madeira, he sat on the bench the whole season. Tsigalko scored 53 goals in 53 games, but he got a 6 in the CL finals

Great performance Don't you get bored playing ODB why not try the updates?

vCash

I wondered how you managed to convince all those players to sign up for your team to play in a smaller league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapinoe View Post
    Never seen this before...

Be interesting to know what happened to them in the end?

I presume they get saved in some way. Can't imagine the game has the intelligence for a team to go bust and then disappear from the league structure?!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jdgmedia For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I dunno but I'll keep an eye... this was last season.

Edit: just checked them, they're still playing, still shown as "Bankrupt" on the General Info page.

vCash
    Don't they always get bailed out by a new owner or something at some point?

vCash
    We'll find out! I've seen teams be in trouble but never seen this situation before.

As far as the AI goes, I *could* I suppose see it happen that at the end of the season, the team goes defunct, but certainly I can't see it being intelligent enough to make a mid-season death happen, with remaining matches cancelled and all those other complications.

vCash
    Yeah they always get bailed out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    Great performance Don't you get bored playing ODB why not try the updates?

Well, in the last 5-6 years, I usually play 10-15 days every year and I try out a new league every time. My last two saves were PAO and FC Kobenhavn. I'm thinking that Fenerbahce will be the next.

vCash
    Well, in the last 5-6 years, I usually play 10-15 days every year and I try out a new league every time. My last two saves were PAO and FC Kobenhavn. I'm thinking that Fenerbahce will be the next.
    Nice one. Playing ODB means you can only sign a few foreigners at Fenerbache. So might be a good challenge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    Nice one. Playing ODB means you can only sign a few foreigners at Fenerbache. So might be a good challenge.
    Yeah. FC Kobenhavn was tough, too. No matter how big is your balance, you can't have any real serious cash for transfers or wages.

Also, what's up with the TV rights money in Belgium? I get $80.000 per season Another thing with that Club Brugge save - 2005 Club World Championship never completed, as you can see on the screenshots below, so I don't get to earn some of the easiest money in the game by winning it.

vCash
    Friend of mine just sent me these screenshots

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlackyM For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Looks like you've had all the time in the world to get a replacement for Alba...

vCash

Oh boy...

vCash
    I found some screenshots on my disk ... I'll post some of them ... maybe some are rare

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duleto View Post

Oh boy...
    I had a game like that, except I actually lost 0-1. Don't think I still have the screenshot but I was very annoyed lol.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerjake7 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So, I was tinkering with Dover in Conference for season and a half, until I said screw it, I'm going full low tier, lets use a target man and a fast striker, formation that fits my best players and Normal mentality, long balls, no pressing/offside

So game starts, I'm winning 4-0 and my target man (that was my sub when I played lone striker) gets four goals, second striker gets two assists... I may have found something!. Until minute 83... game took it away from me for a couple weeks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishdalar View Post
    So, I was tinkering with Dover in Conference for season and a half, until I said screw it, I'm going full low tier, lets use a target man and a fast striker, formation that fits my best players and Normal mentality, long balls, no pressing/offside

So game starts, I'm winning 4-0 and my target man (that was my sub when I played lone striker) gets four goals, second striker gets two assists... I may have found something!. Until minute 83... game took it away from me for a couple weeks

vCash
    Messi should've done this with Barcelona to prepare his bid for the World Cup this summer, glad to see the AI knows better.