Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 171177178179180181
Results 4,501 to 4,503 of 4503

Thread: Screenshots

vCash
    I take a harsh view on retraining as it rarely works. If he isn't playing well as a midfielder then sell him and use the money to bring in someone else who does.
    There are enough good players around, so why have the lottery of retraining
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    I have mixed results with training on new positions, but the thing is: if you already have the player and he's worth very little, selling him won't do much good either.
    So with youth players I already have, I tend to try it, and if the player starts to whine, I'll just try to sell him anyway.
    But in that case there's no real drawback anyway, as the alternative would be to sell regardless. So I think it's worth a try in those cases.

With main squad players, things are very different. I don't have time to retrain those, and I can't allow players to start a riot.
    Also, main squad players tend to be easier to sell, even if you don't use GFRay's trick with value at zero and negotiate using the player trading thing.
    So for main squad players I tend to just sell and buy players who are actually happy to play in the position I need them to play.

vCash
    It's a rarity that one of those doesn't count!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vrkh For This Useful Post: