Page 2 of 148 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 3691

Thread: Screenshots

  1. #26
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    80
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by wato20 View Post
    How did Millwall get Sergio Araujo...





    I'm the manager

    1st season missed promotion after I got beaten on pens against WHU
    1st season runner-up FA cup

    2nd season promotion to PL
    2nd season quarterfinal EL
    2nd season runner-up FA cup

    3rd season so far (21 games):

    2nd in PL and bought Sergio Araujo for 15 mil pounds.:p

  2. #27
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,765
    vCash
    6500
    How? Simple answer: it's just CM

  3. #28
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,945
    vCash
    1739
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzabvb View Post
    I'm the manager

    1st season missed promotion after I got beaten on pens against WHU
    1st season runner-up FA cup

    2nd season promotion to PL
    2nd season quarterfinal EL
    2nd season runner-up FA cup

    3rd season so far (21 games):

    2nd in PL and bought Sergio Araujo for 15 mil pounds.:p
    U started in 2009?

  4. #29
    Lo.Fi Unattached

  5. #30
    Lo.Fi Unattached
    Can anyone explain what the f--- is happening here?



    I checked their fixtures from the 2 seasons so far and all they had was a couple of inter-toto losses. Strange...

  6. #31
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    6,911
    vCash
    18845
    Selected as host club maybe?
    Not sure.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    4,538
    vCash
    1
    Host club is usually the league champions for the season before. I doubt Barcelona B won that (IRL they can't be in top division, not sure if case in game). I think it's just an error in game and it was meant to be Barcelona.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    80
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    U started in 2009?
    No, in 2010 to avoid errors

  9. #34
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    3,558
    vCash
    13563
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Host club is usually the league champions for the season before. I doubt Barcelona B won that (IRL they can't be in top division, not sure if case in game). I think it's just an error in game and it was meant to be Barcelona.
    Is it possible Barcelona got relegated the same year the B team won the 2nd division?

  10. #35
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    4,538
    vCash
    1
    I suppose it is, but the chances are very small.

  11. #36
    Lo.Fi Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    Is it possible Barcelona got relegated the same year the B team won the 2nd division?
    haha, nice try, but no... Barca are still going strong in the new Champions League and, since they didn't win the thing, they would have had to have made a top 4 finish domestically last season. Good logic, though.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    3,558
    vCash
    13563

  13. #38
    Lo.Fi Unattached
    Wow I'm stunned by this one. In all my days playing I've not once seen this message:



    ...and the follow up to the saga

    Last edited by Lo.Fi; 24-03-12 at 01:55 AM.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    18-03-12
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Untitled.jpg
    free kick from the swimming pool next door

  15. #40
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    500
    I didn't mind the moving free kicks back for dissent rule but that seemed a bit harsh.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    07-03-12
    Posts
    1,659
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by twoshoes41 View Post
    Untitled.jpg
    free kick from the swimming pool next door
    Nice one!

  17. #42
    Join Date
    18-12-11
    Location
    On the oche
    Posts
    2,897
    vCash
    10736
    300 yards

  18. #43
    Join Date
    23-03-12
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    44
    vCash
    500
    The most ridiculous player I've ever had on a football game. 60 goals in a season. Rated as good as Messi, but scores a bit more. And even better the lad's scoring more goals every season, crazy!

    Neymar ridic.JPG

  19. #44
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,765
    vCash
    6500
    Hardly a news around here, but I will have some fun... I guess

    First assist machine (yes, Becks):



    Then you said something about striker with 60 goals a season? Low I tell you.



    And Table for fun:



    Well, does it mean the madman may return? Who knows, who knows ^^.

    Och, one more:



    73 games 9 goals conceded. 37 in league 5 conceded. Watertight defense
    Last edited by info0; 27-03-12 at 07:10 PM.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    6,911
    vCash
    18845
    Quote Originally Posted by LAD2012 View Post
    The most ridiculous player I've ever had on a football game. 60 goals in a season. Rated as good as Messi, but scores a bit more. And even better the lad's scoring more goals every season, crazy!

    Neymar ridic.JPG
    Another person who knights himself!!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one!

  21. #46
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    25,967
    vCash
    4245000
    Don't see foreign coaches getting top jobs in different countries much - nice surprise this


  22. #47
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    3,181
    vCash
    13450
    Info0 -

    With the Barthez screenie..

    5 conceaded in 37 League games..

    Does that mean that in the 1 League game barthez didnt play, u conceaded 4 goals and still won / drew?

    Crazy....

  23. #48
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,765
    vCash
    6500
    Nope. In that particular season (next one after the 9 conceded) the team conceded 5 all season in league scoring 144 goals. Quite the disparity

    I know it's Man Utd ffs. Take the piss with such team, but still when you see 2nd team conceding 34 goals, makes you feel quite happy

  24. #49
    Join Date
    12-03-12
    Posts
    245
    vCash
    500
    Info how you getting those coloured attributes you using tapani patch?

  25. #50
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,945
    vCash
    1739
    2.19 patch

Page 2 of 148 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •