11 21.57%
  • Spanish

3 5.88%
  • German

9 17.65%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Network Games - General Chat

Yeah mate ready to go

If there's any on going saves that any of you are doing I'd be down to trying join/play and agree time and days to suit

Hi mate, i was looking to get a game together. There is another lad also Youngsy his name is.

What times/days are you available?

I'll message him the same thing also.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey712 View Post
    Hi mate, i was looking to get a game together. There is another lad also Youngsy his name is.

What times/days are you available?

I'll message him the same thing also.
    I work shifts but available every Sunday all day every other Saturday then the odd days in the week for a few hours - all depends what you guys can play?

Let me know what you want to see from a game no doubt I'll be in

Sunday seems like a good starting point mate. March 20 database with Nicks patcher with hidden stats and plus 20 attributes? I've asked him to host as it's my first bash at it. Any other suggestions pal?

Quote Originally Posted by mikey712 View Post
    Sunday seems like a good starting point mate. March 20 database with Nicks patcher with hidden stats and plus 20 attributes? I've asked him to host as it's my first bash at it. Any other suggestions pal?
    Do you boys feel like the ODB? on 3.68 currently - kinda enjoying it currently but I'll have to be open to change

Ok! Looking to start a new network game. had a bit of practice with it lately getting used to how it works and what not-but now i wanna get into a proper regular long term game with a few other CM obsessives lol.

I like to take my time on things, i've played a few games where we've wizzed through a season in a few hours and thats ok but i prefer to take my time right from the start.

So 1 session at the start to get your transfers, scouting, training and all that done. Once the season starts all matches played on slow speed. That's the best part of the game for me the match itself so i like to play on slow speed and get involved. So in 1 session your only going to get like 3 or 4 games done max-so regular play is needed.

Rules and general game play:
    ODB with Nicks patcher
    Load all Players
    Not fussed on which leagues to run but the main european ones will be there.
    No wib-wob tactics
    Must have wide men of some description
    3-6 Human players seem about right
    Times to play can be worked out, i'm not bothered as long as it regular.
    I'll host

Anyone interested just let me know and we'll get one going

Cheers Mike.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Members who have read this thread: 72