• Spanish

3 5.88%
  • German

9 17.65%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Games - General Chat

vCash
    First of all welcome

Secondly, well done on reading the forum rules and actually posting an english translation of what you are saying.

Thirdly, why don't you just talk to the guy above you. Have a joint game and you are already 2 people and you only need another 2 or 3.

316'sRegen Unattached

well said pati, this thread always seems to be people trying to start a new hamachi group and a new game, instead of chatting with each other and hashing out times/dates/leagues etc. I often wonder if any of the new groups or games ever get off the ground as no-one creates a thread showing their game running (which we would all love to see by the way if any of you have great games going on)

also, just to remind everyone, new groups on hamachi are limited to 5 players.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Have you also tried putting out a message in the Hamachi Michael?

Right click the champmanclan group (the blue bar) and open chat window. Everyone can then see what you are saying.

vCash
    START GAME NETWORK

We started the new league's best game manager in the history of football, the championship manager 01/02. (Updated to season 2011-12). I decided to make an online league of the Spanish First Division. The league is already created but not yet started. So the first goal is encouraged and will pick up equipment. The league will start to go from 4 or 5 players active.

Terms of rules to play:

1. Managers committed and fast connection.

2. Maximum time the manager to continue item 3 min.

3. Upon entering the game NO PASSWORD ye may thrust because if you can not go one day after agreeing to play, play that day HOLIDAYS.

4. You can not take the R.Madrid or Barcelona, ​​because of the superiority of both clubs, the challenge will beat these and beat your opponents. You can go to Barcelona or Madrid as long as they fired their coaches and want to hire you.

5. Forbidden to play friendly matches.

6. You can pick selections.

7. Item is recorded after each day of league and European competitions.

So far these are the conditions but I'm sure that I forget to put something ... hehehe
    Who have any questions or wish to participate to add me on msn: diego.ronter@hotmail.es or enter departure and we talked.
    Talk in the chat during the game and there will be sprints and morbidity.

Each day in the forum discuss everything that happens in this tournament. I hope you sign up because for me this is still the best manager game in history at the level of all sports.

The number of ip to join network games is as follows:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Fods; 24-04-12 at 04:09 PM.

vCash
    while I do admire your effort and persistence to create a game, I still dont get you. have you talked to each other yet? just create a game with epl and primera division...

have you talked to people on hamachi yet? i know there are always guys like "joe-vaio", kyle etc. who are looking for the game but dont frequent the forum that often.

just start out together with 2 or 3 people and use the champmanclan group in hamachi to chat while playing. there will always be people then asking to join your game boys.

i can only speak for myself but i reckon some guys on here who are for example playing the clan game dont have time to join yours. i got the clan game atm, i got a game in france with chris, clay and luis which is brilliant, i got a game in italy with chris & wato (if wato is finally getting around playing again) etc. etc.

as I said, I can only suggest you two first joining, then asking some guys on hamachi and then starting a game. believe me, once people see you chatting, doing your own write-ups etc. they wanna join

and ronter: I am not sure this is gonna work with the IP you have given since it aint a hamachi one. chris got more a clue about that though and might help you answer that one.

p.s.: what i also dont get: there has been a poll regarding league / times etc. up here for 2 weeks or so. i dont understand why you didnt vote back then etc. and put your name down for it.

316'sRegen Unattached

vCash
    hey im up for playing a network game...

i can do most weeknights...8pm - midnight....english time

let me know if this is still going on!

cheers

vCash

New Network - Original 3.9.68 DB

Ok Looking to start a new network game!! Will Have 11 leagues running on the original 3.9.68 unmodified DB but everyone should agree to take on a team from the EPL

Will be kicking it off as soon as I have as little as 3 people ready to go. It will be regular gaming so dont join the network if you rarely have time for it.

The Hamachi network to join is below... once join just message me and also feel free to leave a message here

Laters

Network - frontman_champ
    password - password
    Last edited by frontman_matt; 27-06-12 at 01:13 PM.

vCash
    Would very much like to play in that network game.

Can play Sunday to Wednesday from 6pm - 11pm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frontman_matt View Post
    Ok Looking to start a new network game!! Will Have 11 leagues running on the original 3.9.68 unmodified DB but everyone should agree to take on a team from the EPL

Will be kicking it off as soon as I have as little as 3 people ready to go. It will be regular gaming so dont join the network if you rarely have time for it.

The Hamachi network to join is below... once join just message me and also feel free to leave a message here

Laters

Network - champ-man0102
    password - password
    I`m interested

vCash
    if u guys cam get me on Hamachi and we will play as and when were all on

Network - champ-man0102
    password - password

vCash
    Have tried to join Hamachi network "champ-man0102" but it states that the password is incorrect.

vCash
    yess same here..the pass is not correct

vCash
    yeh sorry guys try the new network

frontman_champ
    pw - password

will update original thread

adamcorki Unattached

Lightbulb new game........

Well Im interested in starting a new game........database to be decided.......I can host if needed, 100mb........regular play.......

vCash
    adam...get on hamachi...we have a game started now
    eng prem

join in!¬!!

adamcorki Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by London35 View Post
    adam...get on hamachi...we have a game started now
    eng prem

join in!¬!!
    What's the group name mate?how often you play?

316'sRegen Unattached
    is this game now active?

garciabaloni Unattached
    network id:karimano24 password is :burgerc im on now if anyone whats to play password is burgerc

vCash
    I wanna play, only prob is my times would be from 5pm weeknights so thats 8am onwards in UK/Europe...? anyone keen?

vCash
    would like to join a network game

vCash
    can i join the game

vCash

New game anyone

Anyone interested in a network game using the old db v3.68 tapani patched database.

if i get at least 3 people set up i will make this happen

vCash
    anyone in this group fancy starting a game

Poom Unattached

Network game

Hi I've been playing champ 01/02 for last 10 years I've only recently had the Internet installed can sum tell me how I play a network game please and if anyone is interested?? Thanks

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 39