• Italian

11 21.57%
  • Spanish

3 5.88%
  • German

9 17.65%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Games - General Chat

I'm definitely up for a new network game, Mondays and Wednesdays and most evening at weekends should be good for me

316'sRegen Unattached
    starting a monday one tonight at 9 with Clay if you want in mate

I will join in if room

Hello

I've never played a network game before but would be interested if another is starting.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterWarne View Post
    Hello

I've never played a network game before but would be interested if another is starting.

same everytime i ask in hamachi chat no1 answers i wish to have better luck. waiting for my 1st one too

cheers

does someone know how to play a network game with windows 8???

i dont, sorry

CM league with march update

Me and a friend want to play but we want 1 or 2 more people to be more fun does anyone want to join us ?? we play with hamachi and we are from Portugal

Hei dudes is there space for 2 more portuguese guys ??? we want to play tooo but we are a little bored of playing only the 2 of us so we want to play with other people to be more exciting the game can we join you ??

estou no hamachi my friends Xpatronn

anyone up for a network game now\tonight?

Sorry Spook, not possible at the moment, but when we kick off a new game, il give you a bell and we can arrange times etc...

anyone want to play a network game, finding it hard to find someone to play net game with, im available mosts days to play

316'sRegen Unattached
    I was on hamachi today and they seem to have finally shut down the champmanclan network

From now on you'll be limited to a party of 5. Also, you'll need to set up your own network to get a game, although most did this anyway for a private network session.

what????????????? no more 10-players-at-the-same-time-network-games?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_3_16 View Post
    I was on hamachi today and they seem to have finally shut down the champmanclan network

From now on you'll be limited to a party of 5. Also, you'll need to set up your own network to get a game, although most did this anyway for a private network session.

noticed that a few weeks ago

Shall we dare try this?

Hey up all:

Im looking at kicking off a new network game in the EPL, starting sooner rather than later. After successfully completing over 7 seasons in a 3-way game, I plan to crank it up a notch, with 4-5 people. I've set up a Hamchi group, details below, and we can communicate from there, ideally, Tues and Fri nights are always good, and anytime where we're all online, and have spare time. 1-2 hour sessions. First being a sort squad and bids etc... then go from there. The only small thing I ask, honesty, if you cant make a session or whatever, leave a message, communication is vital. It's all fun so no whinging. Wib/Wob, we'l take a vote, Im personally against them. Im online most of today if you have anything ive missed. Chances are, the 2 guys Im currently playing with will be game, so 2 more, maybe more if you fancy it. It does take time to make these work, but it's do-able. I use Tapni 3.9.68T and I have the year starting 2014. Ive manually updated on from the official Mar 2013, where Ive done Prom's/Relg etc.. ready for the new season 2013/14

Let me know your views/thoughts

Mikey

Network name: CMKING2
    Passwords: online

Just open up 2 networks and have them both running, and it will work

Im down offside trap , vote against wibwob though

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    Just open up 2 networks and have them both running, and it will work
    simple solution

The host needs to be in both groups, obviously.

The Italian Job

Hy Mates from Rome Italy..i would like to create a Network Game,by Hamachi
    Patch used...March Update with speed 6 and so we can choose togheter the Leagues...if someone is interested put here your hamachi name and ip

Thanks to everybody

I would really like to get a net game going so has anyone got a hamachi group i could join or anyone want to start a net game

I would like to join your game Roberto...i ve send you a pm

316'sRegen Unattached
    any joy dudes?

Omce the game starts get a thread going for it

Hi Chris and Guys

Well my 3 way game with Ian and Pep is still going strong, however due to work commitments for Pep recently, not getting as much CM time as we have done, so have got spare CM time ideally, would like to kick off an additional network game, starting the first session tonight, 9pm, UK time, playing in the EPL, using version 3.9.68T

Have got a Hamachi group set up (details below) if more than 4 more people, Ill set up another network to run alongside. The Will discuss rules etc.. on there, Wib/Wob etc... but tbh.. just wanna see if I can get this off the ground, as since the champmanclan went, the network forum is very quiet.

Chris, do you fancy it? or is it too short notice? as I totally understand for most of you guys, its barley 5 hours notice before kick off
    Im online all evening, if you wanna pm or add to the Hamachi and contact me there

See you soon

Mikey

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 11