vCash
    NEC Nijmegen (Holland)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinsuz For This Useful Post:

AJ

vCash
    Haha, busted, Eejit! Accounts merged!

OP updated with the other guys though.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Haha, busted, Eejit! Accounts merged!

OP updated with the other guys though.
    I have no idea what you are insinuating
    I will need to contact my solicitors .... Suem, Grabbit and Run ..... if you continue to besmirch my good name
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I knew it

Eejit's probably their whole fanbase, he fills the stadium with manikins every home game

vCash
    Leicester City not alot to shout about at the minute

vCash
    In fairness ye are very unlucky to be bottom. It's those fine margins that promoted teams seem to just be on the wrong side of that are against Leicester at the minute. Could easily have another 7-8 points and that would have ye just shy of top 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    In fairness ye are very unlucky to be bottom. It's those fine margins that promoted teams seem to just be on the wrong side of that are against Leicester at the minute. Could easily have another 7-8 points and that would have ye just shy of top 10

Very true Defoe is on the cards for the january Window .......... Thats if pearson is here then after his ouburst at the liverpool game telling city fans to stay at home and now bein told by the chairman he has to apologize lol

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    1. Manchester United
    2. Monterrey
    3. Ottawa Fury FC

plus a bunch of others from various leagues around the world

vCash
    1. Canadian WNT!!!
    2. Vancouver Whitecaps
    3. Leyton Orient
    4. Paris St-Germain
    5. Seattle Reign (but only until Vancouver gets an NWSL team, at which point the Reign will go into the 'hate' pile )

And like Craig said, random others from here and there for the most varied reasons, but those I'd classify as 'liking' as opposed to being a proper fan. E.g. Hearts (because saw them play here vs Millwall once), VfB Lübeck (because went to a game once), St. Pauli (because partied with fans once), Athletic Bilbo (because Basque), etc. etc.

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    There's a town in the Basque region of Spain close to Bilbao that has my last name..... so I claim ancestral allegiance to Athletic Bilbao

vCash
    liverpool. my whole life. since before i knew what football was. they are the only team that i get upset when they lose.

cardiff city. home town club. since i was 8. have to admit, them playing in red has reduced how much i care about them. weird, i know.

marseille. chris waddle. he & papin changed how i viewed football & how it should be played.

any team that zinedine zidane* played for.

wales and england. i can't split them. have tried. when they played each other, i wanted wales to win but england to qualify. i saw wales beat world champions germany and brazil. i saw ryan giggs make his international debut.

* in 1989, i saw him play in a preseason friendly for cannes. right in front of me, two yards from the touch line, he controlled a long punt - from the keeper - straight out of the sky. one touch. it fell to the floor with bouncing. he dropped his shoulder and stepped between two opposing players. running across the edge of the box, he slid the ball into the inside for a striker who promptly missed the goal with a solid shot. i was too young to know what a world class player was. but i knew he had that quality in him.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ajra21 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    we have a bit in common then ajra21

I am an avid Liverpool fan but come from near Swansea and have a soft spot for them and have season tickets (although hardly ever go as don't live in Wales)

Thankfully they are now a nicely run club...................................not quite so Cardiff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    we have a bit in common then ajra21

I am an avid Liverpool fan but come from near Swansea and have a soft spot for them and have season tickets (although hardly ever go as don't live in Wales)

Thankfully they are now a nicely run club...................................not quite so Cardiff
    CCFC has become a crap club to follow. depressing. swansea are credibly well run. i don't hate them at all.

vCash

Who do you support?

Same for me with Cardiff - although a different story for my die hard Swansea friends!

vCash
    i still have a few friends who go to the game but it's a hollow place with a hollow ownership.

vCash
    Celtic Glasgow & MKS Kozienice

vCash
    OP has been updated.

A nice mixture of football teams now although I don't like Manchester United being top (let's face it, it'll be the only thing they'll top this season ).
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I have given this post a lot of thought over the past few days, I need to adequately explain the total desolation I feel with football at the moment.

I have always loved footy, playing and watching, loved it ..... LOVED IT! (KK voice), however for the past few years footy has been almost dead to me. I used to watch MotD and FL shows, in the past? I have been a huge fan of Football Italia on channel 4 (that's going back some years now LOL). I used to set my alarm on a Saturday morning to make sure I didn't miss the 10am Fantasy Football deadline! and of course, I would watch live matches on the TV and go to matches (I can't say I went to loads of matches, maybe 4 or 5 a season). Those days seem fucking decades ago, because I support the mighty shitfilled hole of a club that is Coventry City FC. As I see it? there is currently no future for football in CCFC and there won't be any time soon (if ever). I won't go into the boring blillybullshit protracted details that have seen our club become just the dregs of a football league .... er ..... side? if you can even call it a club. In short:

We have no money, we owe loads, we don't technically own anything and we have a dodgy fucking Somalian pirate based board and a whore of a 'hedge fund' as owner. Any money we get disappears without a trace (but that's been the case since Keane TBH) and no potential buyer (with good reason) will come near us. I can't see an outcome other than a long slow drop to the bottom of the footballing world or even completely disappearing altogether.

This is the reason (and the fact that pratt Bad Boy Woy is in charge of a ridiculous England setup) I have no love for footy right now. Don't get me wrong, footy is a fickle bitch and I'll never bin her and her chlamydia encrusted flaps completely but I can't see any outcome that will see me feverously checking the back pages, or the BBC website, or screaming at the radio or TV ever again.

So in closing? I'm currently a hate filled cesspool of raging fury when it comes to my football supporting tendencies. Still, CM eases the pain, but not really.

Oh and SKY BLUE ARMY!

edit:

I always keep an eye out for Apeol Nicosia and a couple of years back when they got to the CL stages (I think they played Chavski)? Awesome stuff. The reason for this? They were the worst team in Sensible Soccer that I won everything with LOL strange reason to be sure.

vCash
    My mate is a Villa fan and he reckons football fans need to realise they're in an abusive relationship. Doesn't even care about Villa anymore.

vCash
    Dunno much about the crack with Coventry but sounds like even a supports buy out may not be possible due to debts? Took a long time for Swans to get where they are but they did it. Be interesting to see how Portsmouth get on over the years as well

Coventry and Villa though are clubs that could be huge again

Whats your thoughts on the egg chasers moving to the stadium? They seem to have attracted a decent crowd considering they were "London" Wasps - but they started off in great form which drew decent crowds.

Who even owns the Richoh?

vCash
    London Wasps Holdings own the stadium 100%, though they're once again just Wasps.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to faz44 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    My stepdad is mad rugby man, he jizzed like 100 times when they moved here. He's there week in week out and says its proper ace. That's all well and good, and I'm happy for him but fuck off. Rugby? It's not even remotely my thing. Unlike a lot of fans though, I'm happy that Wasps bought the stadium, it was a big FU to the hedge fund of Somalian scummers formerly known as SISU. It's nice to actually have the stadium in decent use, it's a good nice stadium TBH. I wish I did follow Rugby, then I'd have a reason to get psyched about sport again.

vCash
    Get into rugby mate - it's awesome

vCash
    Go League. Coventry Bears play a reasonable semi-pro standard.

vCash
    I'm an Arsenal fan despite being from Bradford. My excuse is that my primary school, despite only being five miles from the stadium was almost exclusively Leeds and Man U fans. I liked Arsenal because they had Ian Wright.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to -Sambo Italiano- For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast