Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Twenty Questions - Part 3 (Episode 99 - faz44)

vCash
    Can't say I enjoyed that Lennon late goal, it let me down for about £400!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMem View Post
    Ledley King is one of those players that every Spurs fan seems to rave about. He must be good because I've yet to meet one who didn't say "he'd have been brilliant if he could have stayed fit".
    Another Spurs fan raving about King Ledley here

vCash
    At least Ledley King has the record for the fastest ever EPL goal!

Hope the 0102 clan will be revived soon as well. I'll try and work on it.

3 different alarms

I know what you mean about leaving the game alone. We'd still find something to moan about though!

vCash
    Start by getting yourself a ps4 mark if you haven't already!

vCash
    Still haven't invested in one! I've been waiting for the Summer to pass first due to holidays and stags/weddings. Now that it's almost over, I'll probably keep an eye out for a bundle when the new FIFA is out.

vCash
    CM0102's most famous Norwegian is your bank holiday treat (UK only ), here are 20 questions as answered by Janis89!

1. Where do you live? (Town and Country)
    Holmestrand a small town in Norway

2. What do you do for a living?
    I`m a student at the moment

3. What football teams do you support?
    Rosenborg and Juventus

4. Can you remember the first team that you managed in CM01/02? How did you get on?
    Remeber that I often ended up with Roma and deployed a 532 attacking with man marking. Results was as good as my knowledge of the game back then

5. Who is your all time favourite CM01/02 player (any update or patch) and favourite in real life?
    Shevchenko ODB and Chiellini newer updates.

6. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement in CM01/02?
    Quarter finals in CL with Rosenborg. No wib\wob or centralized tactics.

7. If you were an animal, which one would describe you best?
    I`m not gonna research this to find an animal that has the most in common with me. So I will jsut say cats. Cuz I dig them and they just don`t care

8. On an average week, how much time do you invest in CM01/02?
    1-2 hours. Mostly dtl and checking dtl stats avg tackles etc. I love stats

9. What does your wife/girlfriend/partner think of you playing a 13 year old football game?
    I`m single. But my ex`s couldn`t understand why I played it. Neither does my friends

10. What other computer/console games do you play?
    PS4 - FIFA - COD - UFC

11. What annoys you most about CM01/02?
    The being superkeepered and lose 1-0 bug

12. What is your favourite moment in real life football?
    When Kjetil Rekdal scored on a penalty against Brazil to get us to the "1\8ths, before quarter finals" finals in the World Cup of 98. And all the CL nights with Rosenborg in the 90s

13. If you were the president of FIFA, what rule would you change to make football more interesting?

14. How good a player were you in real life? What position did you play?

I was a very good player. Due to the fact that I played\practised practially every day. I was deployed mostly as a DMC due to my understanding of the game and passing ability.It was also my lack of stamina.

15. What other sports do you follow?
    Martial arts (mostly mma) interested in powerlifting\strength training also. But no way near football and martial arts.

16. If you won the Lottery (say £4,000,000) what is the first thing you would buy?
    My own house!

17. What 4 people from history would you most like to meet?
    Bruce Lee just to learn something

18. What keeps you awake at night?
    Partying

19. What was the last song played on your iPod (both the one you were going so say to sound cool and the one it really was)?
    Hellraiser by Motorhead. And to be cool I would say I wanna Be Your Dog by The Stooges

20. Who would you like to be interviewed next?
    AJ been interviewed?
    Last edited by BobMem; 01-09-15 at 09:18 PM.

vCash
    Q13 stands out

vCash

Twenty Questions (Episode 41 - Coys)

Q7

Q18 -

What you studying Jan?

vCash
    another quality read Jan. Great Music choice too

vCash
    It's like Zlatan... Janis doesn't answer question 13!

We all know you like Chiellini

vCash
    Yeah, I've been up.

vCash
    I`m supposed to be studying logistics Red. But I have to admit that I study strength training, martial arts, footy, drinking and booty more than logistics Looking to get fights next year

I forgot all about the msg from Bob. As been partying much lately. Monday, Friday or Sunday. Here we don`t care. So rushed through the questions so Bob could put up something

Chiellini is the best dc of his\this era. Silva a close nr 2. DTL anyone

Okey then Rapinoe can be next

About 13. I miss the days of RBK in CL. The way UEFA is now makes it tough for us to qualify. So I kind of agree with Beez on some points regarding money and CL. So would have to be a rule to counter that somehow.

Onwards and upwards

vCash
    Excellent choice in Rapinoe, as I've already asked her to complete the Qs! Expect her answers on Friday

vCash

Twenty Questions (Episode 43 - Rapinoe)

One of Champman0102's only female members (unconfirmed by the author ), a big supporter of women's football and everyone's favourite Canadian (Craig F isn't going to like this) Rapinoe faces the Twenty Questions!

1. Where do you live? (Town and Country)
    Vancouver, British Columbia.

Oh, fine. Canada.

2. What do you do for a living?

It involves sausages. Many of them. And they're all hard. Because they're frozen.

3. What football teams do you support?

I'd call myself an actual fan of Vancouver Whitecaps (MLS), Seattle Reign (NWSL - but only until Vancouver gets an NWSL team, then they go on the hate pile), PSG (men and women), Turbine Potsdam, Doncaster Belles, Leyton Orient. Canadian WNT and USA MNT (because our guys suck, but I still root for them too). Quite a few other teams I *like*, though.

4. Can you remember the first team that you managed in CM01/02? How did you get on?

Leyton Orient. Not very well.

5. Who is your all time favourite CM01/02 player (any update or patch) and favourite in real life?

0102: Robertas Poskus or a Romanian guy whose name escapes me at the moment, either one of them would do a fantastic job of filling the net.

RL: Megan Rapinoe, Linda Bresonik, Kaylyn Kyle, Pedro Morales, Bruce Grobbelaar, Youri Djorkaeff (the reason I like PSG), Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Tim Howard. If I had to pick just one, though, Pinoe without hesitation. Hence my username.

6. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement in CM01/02?

Taking Orient to the Premiership and qualifying for the UEFA Cup.

7. If you were an animal, which one would describe you best?

Crow.

8. On an average week, how much time do you invest in CM01/02?

Haven't actually played it since I started working on the women's DB over a year ago.

9. What does your wife/girlfriend/partner think of you playing a 13 year old football game?

She's a gamer, too, so it's just a matter of questioning why I'd rather play this than the latest version.

10. What other computer/console games do you play?

Oblivion (yes, still), GTA5.

11. What annoys you most about CM01/02?

Pfff. Probably the difficulty in getting overseas jobs. Or it overlooking players that *should* be in an NT.

12. What is your favourite moment in real life football?

Every time the US WNT lose and every time Canada win.

13. If you were the president of FIFA, what rule would you change to make football more interesting?

Instant replays for offsides (now that they've started using goal line tech).

14. How good a player were you in real life? What position did you play?

Haven't played seriously since high school, but back then I ran circles around everyone else - which isn't saying much. My school was all about rugby for the guys and grass hockey for the girls. Played right wing, usually.

15. What other sports do you follow?

Hockey, primarily. International rugby, tennis.

16. If you won the Lottery (say £4,000,000) what is the first thing you would buy?

A case of Cristal and a pound of blow.

(if that's an unpublishable answer, then: a one-way ticket to NZ)

17. What 4 people from history would you most like to meet?

Nikola Tesla, Queen Victoria, Valentina Tereshkova, Chuck Yeager.

18. What keeps you awake at night?

A certain young woman, or "party favours". Otherwise, I can fall asleep on command.

19. What was the last song played on your iPod (both the one you were going so say to sound cool and the one it really was)?

1: Afrikaans is Dood by Jack Parow
    2: Tennis Court by Lorde

On my Android, though. Screw Apple.

20. Who would you like to be interviewed next?

Everyone I'd think of has already had a go. So, milo, because he gave one of my posts a 'Thanks'.

vCash
    Question 16...Can't disagree

vCash
    Q2 - intruiging - any more info?!

That's a lot of teams you have an interest in there

Nice to see another Rugby fan - my local team (Ospreys) have a couple of cracking Canadians - Tyler Ardron and Jeff Hassler

What are "party favours" (not sure if i'm showing my age here!)

vCash
    Yeah, Q2 made me laugh, in fact Q1 was funny too, I can imagine you saying (in an exasperated voice) "For f*cks sake it's Canada you idiots".

Also I love your dinner party guests. Tesla and Yeager particularly would be really interesting to me.

Milo has already been nominated but unfortunately isn't feeling up to doing the 20 questions. I'm therefore going to nominate Patinoz (who unbelievably hasn't had a go at this yet) unless you have another person you particularly want to go with Rapinoe?

vCash
    A vast array of teams that you support, do you stay up to watch all of their games?

Come on milo, join in the fun!

vCash
    To be fair to Milo now might not be the best time, seeing as pretty soon every man and his dog will be demanding the new update, ignorant of the hard work of the volunteers that put it together.

I'm going to compile a list of site 'regulars' which will help people make their nominations, and if any of you are desperate to share your inner Champ soul then drop me a PM

20. I'm very aware of the fact that I'm not the site's favourite Canadian... but I am the site's favourite male Canadian moderator

Q2 - The jokes about a lesbian working with sausages all day must have been used up years ago.... still funny though

Q12 - agree 100%

Happy to have a fellow Canuck on board and involved.... we're slowly taking over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    ...but I am the site's favourite male Canadian moderator named after a real life goalkeeper.
    Fixed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Q2 - intruiging - any more info?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    Q2 - The jokes about a lesbian working with sausages all day must have been used up years ago.... still funny though
    Yeah, I work in a sausage factory, and yeah, I couldn't resist playing the answer like that... it *is* an old joke, but hey. It *is* still funny. Ever since a friend of mine teased me whilst I was eating one by derisively calling me a sausage gobbler, I can't eat one with out snickering to myself.

That's a lot of teams you have an interest in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    A vast array of teams that you support, do you stay up to watch all of their games?
    It is a lot, yeah, I know, and some of you hardcore one-team-only people might consider my supporterhood of some of them to be questionable/tenuous, but. Whitecaps, because they're my hometown team, and they are my #1 hands down. I first went to a Caps game back at Empire Stadium in 1980, back when we had Grobbelaar and Rudi Krol and Alan Taylor... we had a lot of great players come through here in the NASL days, which I was too young to appreciate, but looking back on it, I feel privileged to be able to say I saw those teams at all. But I've been following them ever since, through the days they were called the 86ers, then the name-change back to Whitecaps, then into MLS... the Whitecaps Women too, whilst they were around... we're blue, we're white, we're fucking dynamite!

I watch as many of Seattle Reign's matches as possible, too, since they're now the closest thing to a local team we have in top-level women's football, and it helps that they've got players like Rapinoe, Jess Fishlock and Kim Little. I've yet to make the trip down to a match, but hopefully I'll be able to swing it in the next year. The only thing is... it's Seattle. I hate the Sounders so much that I feel a little dirty supporting any team from Seattle, but... thankfully soap exists.

And the national teams are easy enough to follow too, of course.

For the others... well. Honestly it's pretty hard to follow the others, especially PSG women and Turbine and the Belles, since there's practically no streaming of their matches, but for the most part I can follow along in text form. Basically I do what I can.

Nice to see another Rugby fan - my local team (Ospreys) have a couple of cracking Canadians - Tyler Ardron and Jeff Hassler
    Can't really say I know many names but I watch whenever I can, used to go to watch the boys play back in high school, our school had a killer team for many years.

What are "party favours" (not sure if i'm showing my age here!)
    Well, bluntly, drugs. Nowhere near as much now as I used to when I was going to raves in my teens/early 20s, though.

Yeah, Q2 made me laugh, in fact Q1 was funny too, I can imagine you saying (in an exasperated voice) "For f*cks sake it's Canada you idiots".
    Well, I meant that more in the sense of "yes, fine, unfortunately it *is* Canada"... Canada is that place that's east of the Rockies. I mean, screw Quebec, they can't leave, they were one of the four who started the whole Confederation thing. BC got tricked into joining, and Ottawa's been shafting us ever since. I'm only being slightly serious here; I'm sure Craig will understand, though.

Also I love your dinner party guests. Tesla and Yeager particularly would be really interesting to me.
    I could've made the list longer. Marie Curie, for one, Sally Ride for another (first non-Russian woman in space; when she made her flight is when I discovered Tereshkova, who was the first woman in space), Lydia Litvyak for yet another (highest-scoring female combat pilot, shot down 16 Germans including one very notable Luftwaffe ace). There's been so many people over the years who've inspired me, it was hard to pick just four.

Milo has already been nominated but unfortunately isn't feeling up to doing the 20 questions. I'm therefore going to nominate Patinoz (who unbelievably hasn't had a go at this yet) unless you have another person you particularly want to go with Rapinoe?
    Nah, most everyone I thought of has already had a go!

vCash
    Ah yes, Sally Ride. She was on the Challenger Disaster investigation with Richard Feynman, right? Funnily enough he was in my list of four for the same question

Just googled her, she's still holds the record for youngest American in space, aged 32. Seems quite old to me.

vCash
    Sausage gobbler made me chuckle too..

Bruce Grobs Fantastic keeper back in the day, sadly his penchant for "throwing matches" puts a blemish on his career.. But he is one of my fave keepers ever still..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfoIurDhtOI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSESauE2LP4

vCash
    Dudek doing Grobelaar's wobbly legs in the champions league final 2005 was brilliant!