Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Twenty Questions - Part 3 (Episode 99 - faz44)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Don't think El Toppo is around much. I'll shoot him a PM. Meanwhile, best think of a replacement!

up: Can't seem to PM him. Anyone?
    He changed his name back to topofthekop.

vCash
    Anyone want to self nominate, haven't heard back from pyro

vCash
    pyro you lazy fecker, get replying!

vCash
    Pyro is far from lazy, he sent his reply quite some time ago. If you want to blame anyone, blame Mr. Alzheimer!

Q1-What place do you call home and what is your spiritual home?
    Same answer to both of these questions. Plymouth. Born here , lived here all my life , and love it.

Q2-Which CM superstar would you like to see play for your IRL club and why?
    We had Cherno Samba play for us briefly whilst Plymouth flirted with the championship in 2006. Also, Peter Halmosi played here for 2 seasons.
    But Seriously I would have loved to see Totti play here, always been a huge fan and im sure he would have made the difference when Plymouth when it was most needed.

Q3-What's your drink of choice?

Simple answer to this one. Tea. Love it, Always my first choice at work or at home. When I’m out I like real ales.

Q4-What do you do for a living?
    SSHHH Highly classified this, but it has something to do with nuclear reactors, nuclear fuel, and the military

Q5-Who's your favourite Viper? Please explain your choice.
    Has to be our prolific Goal scorer AJ. Always hitting the spot and saved us from embarrassment many times.

Q6-Who would you like to see in the Forums Hall of Fame?
    Anyone from the update team. These guys are the real heroes of CM. many of whom go un-noticed, Great effort lads and Thank you for all your truly remarkable work

Q7-Any other hobbies?
    Yep, Ghost hunting / Paranormal stuff. Not so much now but used to go regularly. I can be seen on many videos on the “Haunted Devon “you tube channel.
    I currently work with Plymouth Argyle ladies who play in the FA Women’s premier, SW Division and who are unbeaten in all comps since last May.

Q8-What is the best thing about this forum?
    Has to be DTL. Such a great idea. Look forward to Wednesdays every week. Thank you Mark for your unwavering dedication.

Q9-What do you eat the most?
    Junk. You don’t get to be a fat ginger kid without a lot of hard work and dedication. I am a snacker. Always eating crisps, chocolate, pies! And fast foods.
    Something you may not be aware of. I made it through to the third heat of “the great British bake off” in 2014..

Q10-Who's your favourite babe m/f?
    pic please I have a serious crush on weathergirl Lucy verasamy
    Certainly, makes me pay attention to the weather forecast though I can never remember a word she says.

Q11-Post a pic of your favourite football shirt!
    Boring I know but I really do like the Argyle away kit this season

Q12-How would your mates describe you?
    Miserable Bastard.

Q13-What position do you look to strengthen first in-game?
    With the tactic I like to play I often look to strengthen my DMC. I rarely inherit a team with a good solid one.

Q14-Where do you go to on vacation?
    Being a ginger one, I tend to avoid the sun. therefore I prefer European holidays also Norway . next year ( 2019)I plan to do the train trip through the Rockies.

Q15-What's your most loved movie/ tv series and who's your fave character in it
    Most loved movie – Warriors. old but awesome.
    TV Series, I’m a sucker for a box set. Currently watching Osark. But Favourite was breaking Bad.

Q16-Menubars. Do you bother?

I do when I play with ODB. But with all others I use a larger resolution with a picture pack.

Q17-What feature would you like to see implemented in CM 01/02?

The reason I play this game is its simplicity. Its why I fell in love with it in 2002 and its why I’m still playing it now. I love it just the way it is. We can already mod the F**k out of it when we feel the options are there for you

Q18-What team do you hate with a passion and why them?

Exeter. Obvious reasons. Don’t even like saying their name..

Q19-Compare yourself to a real-life football player!
    Maradonna . old fat and bombed out. Once I had it all but didn’t realise until it was too late..

Q20-Who would you like to see answering questions next and have you got a special Q for them?

pyromyst - Pineapple on a pizza, sweet or sin? Sin. What idiot decided to put fruit on a pizza..

The person I would love to put under the spotlight would be The DTL wizard and Proud Geordie Mr Peaceboy..
    and my question to him would be Supermac Macdonald, or Ginola?
    Last edited by Dermotron; 12-01-18 at 01:56 PM. Reason: jazzed up

vCash
    Warriors! Come out to plaaaaaaay! Remember watching that with my old man back in the day

vCash
    Pyro sent pics, but apparently copy paste cocked it up.

vCash
    Q2 – Chernooooooooooooo

Q3 – I knew you’d be a real ale man!

Q7 – What do you do what Plymouth Ladies Team? Coahcing? Behind the scenes etc?

Q10 – Good choice here – she is fecking stunning and seems a good egg as well!

Q19

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post

Q7 – What do you do what Plymouth Ladies Team? Behind the scenes etc?
    I approve of accidental innuendo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Q2 – Chernooooooooooooo

Q3 – I knew you’d be a real ale man!

Q7 – What do you do what Plymouth Ladies Team? Coahcing? Behind the scenes etc?

Q10 – Good choice here – she is fecking stunning and seems a good egg as well!

Q19
    Q2. Love Cherno to bits, Been good friends with him over twitter for a while now.

Q3 yeah Real ales are the one for me, but you have to be so careful there are so many bad ones around.

Q7. At Argyle ladies i just help out in general, Sit in the ticket booth, operate the music, do the refreshments, away team meet and greet etc. The ladies are improving game by game.

Q10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Warriors! Come out to plaaaaaaay! Remember watching that with my old man back in the day

Now you've made me feel old as I watched that in the early 80's as an adult...great choice of film though. That and The Wanderers.

vCash

vCash
    Cracking thread! xD

vCash
    Peaceboy still around?

vCash
    I would like to have a go at this

vCash
    If Peaceboy hasn't answered by Friday, consider yourself picked.

vCash

vCash
    Well as I have not done this one before I thought I would double up and complete both sets of 20 questions.

1. Where do you live ? (Town and Country)

St Louis, Missouri USA

2. What do you do for a living ?

I work as an Air Import/Export Supervisor for a company based in China

3. What football teams do you support ?

I do not support any specific team but love football

4. Can you remember the first team that you managed in CM01/02 ? How did you get on ?

Brentford FC and I think I went into a lot of debt and ended up mid-table and then sacked

5. Who is your all time favourite CM01/02 player (any update or patch) and favourite in real life ?

For me it is a tough choice but I think Kennedy Bakirgioclu. Dude always seemed to save me and get vital goals and points. In real life Ryan Giggs dude was an absolute legend!

6. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement in CM01/02

Playing 36-40 Hours of Champ in a network game in my mates house on his mums dining table with our pcs underneath each other and playing opposite each other for the whole weekend! (arhhh to be young again!)

7. If you were an animal, which one would describe you best?

Squirrel not the smartest but quick to get out of dangerous situations

8. On an average week, how much time do you invest in CM01/02 ?

I have calmed down with age but i put in around 5-10 hours a week still on saves.

9. What does your wife/girlfriend/partner think of you playing a 13 year old football game ?

She likes me playing this more than working after hours that's for sure!

10. What other computer/console games do you play ?

I play PC (STARCRAFT/RTS/RPG games) XBOX (usual FPS games COD/OVERWATCH plus a load more)

11. What annoys you most about CM01/02?

Mostly when the game forces you to play lots of games in a small time frame which destroys the team

12. What is your favourite moment in real life football ?

Liverpool AC Milan. In a bar with mates at half time a buddy of mine nearly gets into a fist fight with a Man United fan because FOOTBALL! then at the end of the match they were both jumping around like mad man cheering on Liverpool after they turned it around.

13. If you were Sepp Blatter, what rule would you change to make football more interesting ?

Only allowing three backwards/sideways passes before playing forward.

14. How good a player were you in real life ? What position did you play ?

Not too shabby I had a Trial at Staines Town but did not get to play for them too small and not strong enough

15. What other sports do you follow ?

Not really any others to be honest football is all I need

16. If you won the Lottery ( say £4,000,000) what is the first thing you would buy ?

My freedom! and by that I mean clear away any and all debt i have.

17. What 4 people from history would you most like to meet ?

Nelson Mandela, Muhammad Ali, Lee Harvey Oswald, Ted Bundy

18. What keeps you awake at night ?

Thoughts of not being good enough to my wife or work issues that may be ongoing.

19. What was the last song played on your iPod (both the one you were going so say to sound cool and the one it really was) ?

Keep Pushing Me (Gabrielle Aplin) Firework (Canyon City)

20. What place do you call home and what is your spiritual home?

Home will always be where ever I am with my Wife. Spiritual home is my Grandmas house where I feel totally safe and protected.

21. Which CM superstar would you like to see play for your IRL club and why?

Messi at Staines Town need I give a reason. Imagine the damage he could do playing at the bottom of the English Leagues.

22. What's your drink of choice?

BOOZE: CIDER NON Alcoholic: Coffee

23. Who's your favourite Viper? Please explain your choice.

DERMO his dedication to that central defence is amazing and need him to carry that on in season 5

24. Who would you like to see in the Forums Hall of Fame?

Me one day if I do something amazing on this site.

25. Any other hobbies?

Recently become a little bit of a birdwatcher after seeing so many new types when I got into the United States.

26. What is the best thing about this forum?

How it is a group of guys who can hang out despite not hanging out. It has created a community that is why the site still carries on because it will always attract others for various reasons.

27. What do you eat the most?

Pizza. I used to tell my mum that it is the perfect food. Carb/Dairy/Veg/Meat all in an easy to eat slice PERFECT

28. Who's your favourite babe m/f?

My wife then a load of celebs after that here is one of our wedding.

Spoiler!

29. Post a pic of your favourite football shirt!

Spoiler!
    We used to play with a similar kit when I played Sunday league

30. How would your mates describe you?

A massive flirter

31. What position do you look to strengthen first in-game?

What ever is weakest for the squad. A lot of the time that is the back room staff

32. Where do you go to on vacation?

Gone are the days of 20ties and 18-30 in Zante. I evolved into Cancun Mexico and now I am married I really want to head into a log cabin cut from technology and have open fires and just relax

33. What's your most loved movie/ tv series and who's your fave character in it

Movie. Goonies and character has got to be Chunk

TV shows I tend to always flick away but 8 out of 10 cats does countdown is amazing and they all crack me up.

34. Menubars Do you bother?

Hell yes I do!

35.What feature would you like to see implemented in CM 01/02?

Preferred Moves I liked that addition

36.What team do you hate with a passion and why them?

Milwall not because of the team but because of the fans.

37.Compare yourself to a real-life football player!

Ryan giggs. Both played left wing and both have a large amount of body hair.

38. Who would you like to see answering questions next and have you got a special Q for them?

Samsami. My question to him would be what is the best moment you have experienced as a coach and why.
    Last edited by drkshadow1; 23-03-18 at 01:36 AM.

vCash
    Punching lad

2 lots of questions in one

vCash
    35.What feature would you like to see implemented in CM 01/02?

Preferred Moves I liked that addition

what's this then?

vCash
    Yeah that bit confused me too

vCash
    When FM introduced preferred moves like dribbles often/plays simple balls/dives into tackles.

vCash
    Ah. Never played FM. What is that?

vCash
    Football Manager 2005
    Main article: Football Manager 2005
    On 12 February 2004, after splitting from publishers Eidos Interactive, it was announced that Sports Interactive, developers of the Championship Manager game, had retained the rights to the source code but not the rights to the title Championship Manager, which were held onto by Eidos (who previously acquired the brand rights from Domark upon their merger in 1995). These developments led to a further announcement that future Sports Interactive football management games would be released under the famous Football Manager brand name. Whilst the Championship Manager series would go on, Eidos no longer had any source code, or, indeed a developer for Championship Manager.

Having been left without a publisher for its football management series, Sports Interactive teamed up with Sega and later, in April 2006, Sports Interactive was acquired completely by the publisher in a continuing trend of consolidation within the games industry.

The first game released under the newly acquired Football Manager brand was Football Manager 2005. Commonly known as "FM 2005", it competed directly with Championship Manager 5 from Eidos-funded Beautiful Game Studios.

Football Manager 2005 included an updated user interface, a refined game engine, updated database and competition rules, pre and post-match information, international player news, cup summary news, a 2D match engine, coach reports on squads, job centre for non-playing positions, mutual contract termination, enhanced player loan options, manager "mind games" and various other features.

Football Manager 2005 was released in the UK on 6 November 2004 - closely followed by releases in many other countries around the world - and it became the 5th fastest selling PC game of all time (according to Eurogamer). The Macintosh version of the game comes on the same dual format disk as the Windows version, so its sales are also included.

vCash

vCash
    dammit! you had me as well. I know it is not CM01/02 and i have not played for about 3-4 years but it did add some good stuff before.