Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1010

Thread: General Patch Queries

vCash
    No, they're not. Here's the function for international hosts with all the countries noted:
    Spoiler!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    @saturn: the comments you add next to each instruction in the assembly codes are amazing! I suppose you (and Tapani, and other guys) add a comment next to a instruction in Olly when you discover what it does, and those comments get saved into an Olly project file or something like that. So, I wonder if we could keep an Olly project file with those amazing comments in a shared place (where anyone could import into their Olly, and add new comments on new findings)? I imagine there is a huge ammount of comments by now, and they would be incredibly helpful for guys that are trying to create new patches.

vCash
    And, of course, if there are any comments that are too secret to be shared, for any reason, they could be ommited from the shared file

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    @saturn: the comments you add next to each instruction in the assembly codes are amazing! I suppose you (and Tapani, and other guys) add a comment next to a instruction in Olly when you discover what it does, and those comments get saved into an Olly project file or something like that. So, I wonder if we could keep an Olly project file with those amazing comments in a shared place (where anyone could import into their Olly, and add new comments on new findings)? I imagine there is a huge ammount of comments by now, and they would be incredibly helpful for guys that are trying to create new patches.
    It's actually just a text file, initially created by JohnLocke with a lot of the 9CF*** values listed. I've added things to it since, too many to list really but things like competitions' fixtures have all been filled in. Here's a link to it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7zgpf9...%255D.txt/file.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    It's actually just a text file, initially created by JohnLocke with a lot of the 9CF*** values listed. I've added things to it since, too many to list really but things like competitions' fixtures have all been filled in. Here's a link to it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7zgpf9...%255D.txt/file.
    That looks great, thanks for sharing, extremelly helpful comments in the file. The file is from the .68 version without further patches, right?

Do you mind if I put the file into a public github project (or into any other collaborative text edit site)? Thats mostly because I also have some comments I would like to add to some instructions there, and from time to time I will have new comments to add, and this way it would be more productive for me so I dont need to worry with backups and so. Also this way it would be always avaliable for anyone else to see the most up-to-date version and if anyone is willing to share new comments on instructions with the community, they could easilly do so by editing the file on the collaborative site.

vCash
    Actually, i realize now that it may not be a good idea to move this file to a third party site, so just ignore my idea, better keep everything in this site. Anyway, that would still be very useful if there was a way to have a single shared file where everyone added their comments in the instructions they discovered. The offsets thread, where new discoveries are reported, is great and so, but its not the same as having the comments in the file next to each instruction. I myself have my own comments on some instructions, I suppose many other patchers (like tapani, JohnLocke, etc) have wrote their own comments in their own files when they were developing patches in the past, and most of the times who writes those comments doesn't share them (I also doesn't share my comments), so if there was a way to keep a file always available to be updated by anyone and shared that would be great for teamwork.
    Last edited by MadScientist; 24-05-19 at 05:11 PM.

vCash
    That looks great, thanks for sharing, extremelly helpful comments in the file. The file is from the .68 version without further patches, right?

Do you mind if I put the file into a public github project (or into any other collaborative text edit site)? Thats mostly because I also have some comments I would like to add to some instructions there, and from time to time I will have new comments to add, and this way it would be more productive for me so I dont need to worry with backups and so. Also this way it would be always avaliable for anyone else to see the most up-to-date version and if anyone is willing to share new comments on instructions with the community, they could easilly do so by editing the file on the collaborative site.
    I don't mind if you put it on github.

Actually, i realize now that it may not be a good idea to move this file to a third party site, so just ignore my idea, better keep everything in this site. Anyway, that would still be very useful if there was a way to have a single shared file where everyone added their comments in the instructions they discovered. The offsets thread, where new discoveries are reported, is great and so, but its not the same as having the comments in the file next to each instruction. I myself have my own comments on some instructions, I suppose many other patchers (like tapani, JohnLocke, etc) have wrote their own comments in their own files when they were developing patches in the past, and most of the times who writes those comments doesn't share them (I also doesn't share my comments), so if there was a way to keep a file always available to be updated by anyone and shared that would be great for teamwork.
    I'm not sure of the best way to maintain a single shared file with everyone's comments in it. Perhaps we should put a greater onus on ourselves to share the things we find and allow people to update their own file accordingly, if they wish.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi everyone, two questions:

1) Is there a way to rescheduled AFC Champions League dates?
    2) How can I start the Korean championship starting from 2019? If I start with only Korea the game starts from 2020 and I would like to start from 2019 as it is now.

Thank you

vCash
    does anyone know (dont know if this has been asked before) if it is possible to find a way how to manage more than the 16 teams in the game? i would like to take control of all 20 premier league clubs at one time and play the game. thanks guys.

vCash
    I know points deductions have been added in patches previously, but how easy is it to do this? Is there a tool that can assist in doing this?

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041